• This topic is locked

Hetalia 2012 Better earlier than never

#91 User is offline   The Forumcat 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58542

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

Yeah, but Norway isn't as rare as the others... maybe on level with Poland, but Poland doesn't really belong in that list.
Now, ICELAND... he belongs in that list.

I mean, I know two or three other Norway cosplayers, so they can't be THAT rare...

This post has been edited by The Forumcat: 27 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

Are you a deadman?
Deadman Wonderland Photoshoot 2012

We have candy...

COSPLAYS 2011-2012
ACEN XV: Mockingbird (Deadman Wonderland [5%], VY2 (Vocaloid) [15%]
SoyCon 5: Utatane Piko Love is War ver. (Vocaloid) [0%]
Hallowe'en 2012: Joker (Kuroshitsuji)[0%]
Miscellaneous: Drocell Keinz (Kuroshitsuji) [25%]

#92 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 19491

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Someday I'm just gonna be silly and cosplay as Sealand.

Acen 2012
Leon S Kennedy - RPD (Revised)
Germany - APH
America -APH

#93 User is offline   The Forumcat 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

View PostByakuya Kun, on 27 August 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

Someday I'm just gonna be silly and cosplay as Sealand.

DO IT!
Are you a deadman?

We have candy...

COSPLAYS 2011-2012

#94 User is offline   sisofgaara123 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 10398

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:27 PM

Hello hetalia fans :D

I am a new hetalia cosplayer, and a 5 year ACen goer. I've mostly cosplayed Naruto, but I wanted to do something a little different. I've only just recently gotten into hetalia, but I'm basically in love with it. XD
I've read the rules, and I comply. I can understand how things can get out of control, but I have no idea how bad things were in past photoshoots.

My planned cosplay is AMERICA! >:DDDD

I hope we have a good year! :)
ACen 2012 Cosplay Plans
Friday

America (Hetalia) Temari (Naruto) Luka Megurine (vocaloid)
Saturday

Sunday
America (Hetalia)

#95 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:15 AM

View Postsisofgaara123, on 31 August 2011 - 11:27 PM, said:

I am a new hetalia cosplayer, and a 5 year ACen goer. I've mostly cosplayed Naruto, but I wanted to do something a little different. I've only just recently gotten into hetalia, but I'm basically in love with it. XD
I've read the rules, and I comply. I can understand how things can get out of control, but I have no idea how bad things were in past photoshoots.

=D

Acen 2012
Germany - APH
America -APH

#96 User is offline   The Forumcat 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

YOU'RE THE HERO!
Are you a deadman?

We have candy...

COSPLAYS 2011-2012

#97 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60533

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:26 PM

Welcome! Thank you for reading through the rules. I'll see you there!
Twitter / Tumblr / Epicmafia / myfigurecollection / RebuildOfEvangelion: vaporweva
ACen 2015; NGE Ayanami Rei [bandaged/sleeveless plugsuit] / Panty Anarchy / Ryuuko Matoi

#98 User is offline   sisofgaara123 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10398

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:23 AM

View PostThe Forumcat, on 01 September 2011 - 08:33 AM, said:

YOU'RE THE HERO!

*DDDDDDDDDDDDDD*
Hah ha ha hahahaha!
ACen 2012 Cosplay Plans
Friday

Saturday

Sunday
America (Hetalia)

#99 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:02 AM

I've gave some thought into cosplaying as China... I have wok but I don't think I want to take it on the train with me. Its almost come to the point where I just want to spend the entire weekend cosplaying as many possible characters as I could.

Acen 2012
Germany - APH
America -APH

#100 User is offline   cosplay love monster 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 39777

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:50 AM

View Postsupergeekgirl, on 21 July 2011 - 08:05 AM, said:

Was it someone at the Hetalia shoot or just walking around?

She was AT the shoot on Saturday... I am really big on the "authentic military uniform" thingy and believe that you shouldn't half-butt or skimp on details like medals or insignia, no matter what the country. I got a Germany, My Prussia, and a couple other countries going full-out with 100% authenticity, so I think that her costume was amazing and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to ask. :3

I might just not go to the gathering this year just because of the crap that happened last year. the WWII Germany and Prussia I ran into wearing real insignia were pretty awesome too, and the aforementioned Russia as well as that adorable Italy I fell so much in love with were so worth it. wish I coulda befriended them after the photoshoot, but I had to run as I had to quickchange for another gathering. as for the new "rules": So much for my WWII Prussia that i've been putting together for the last like.... three years. what a waste of about a thousand bucks and painstaking research. But, eh, I'll just have a private photoshoot. more professional anyway ;P
JOIN THE ANIME CENTRAL DEVIANTS GROUP ON DEVIANTART!
http://anime-central.deviantart.com
Also, Keep up with my cosplay updates here:
http://spikerommel.deviantart.com
http://www.cosplay.com/member/46607

#101 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

View Postcosplay love monster, on 04 September 2011 - 02:50 AM, said:

She was AT the shoot on Saturday... I am really big on the "authentic military uniform" thingy and believe that you shouldn't half-butt or skimp on details like medals or insignia, no matter what the country. I got a Germany, My Prussia, and a couple other countries going full-out with 100% authenticity, so I think that her costume was amazing and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to ask. :3

I might just not go to the gathering this year just because of the crap that happened last year. the WWII Germany and Prussia I ran into wearing real insignia were pretty awesome too, and the aforementioned Russia as well as that adorable Italy I fell so much in love with were so worth it. wish I coulda befriended them after the photoshoot, but I had to run as I had to quick change for another gathering. as for the new "rules": So much for my WWII Prussia that i've been putting together for the last like.... three years. what a waste of about a thousand bucks and painstaking research. But, eh, I'll just have a private photoshoot. more professional anyway ;P

I had considered using an actual German uniform, reproduction of course. My only problem was that anyone outside the world of Anime and Manga would take one look at me and yell 'NAZI!'. Maybe not to the extent of yelling but it would be on their mind, at least those who are intelligent enough to know what a German uniform looks like. Now you got me thinking about getting the reproduction instead.

Acen 2012
Germany - APH
America -APH

#102 User is offline   Lady Murasaki 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59101

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

View Postwenchman, on 24 May 2011 - 05:55 PM, said:

-2011 July 18-

Any person seen wearing or carrying anything with Nazi insignia during the photoshoots will be asked to remove the clothing/flag/item or will be forced to leave.

Any persons seen participating in any offensive behaviour during their character's/pairing's photo time will be warned once before being forced to leave.

HETALIA IS NOT AN OFFENSIVE OR DEROGATORY SERIES. We will make sure our behaviour reflects that.

Well, looks like I'm going to be boycotting this, since Hetalia is full of offensive and derogatory things. Even in the American dub, Germany said 'What is it, another Jew?'
Germany wears what looks to be a Wehrmacht uniform, so, all Germany cosplays, as well as Prussia's, and uniformed Hungary's and Austria's should be banned as well as Imperial Japan (white uniform for the uneducated slobs out there), as well as Italy's blue Fascist uniform. In fact, let's just ban all of the Axis powers. And let's ban Russias as well. Dirty communists might damage our fragile image *sarcasm*.

While we're on this note, I think we should ban any America cosplays because of the Native American Genocide that actually claimed more lives than the Holocaust. I'm 1/4 native american, and I find it offensive that it gets looked over like that.

Well, I'm going to get as many friends as possible to boycott this. Probably for the better.

This post has been edited by Lady Murasaki: 04 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

"I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he's talking about."
~H. P. Lovecraft

#103 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

I understand some of you may be upset about the desicion, but because nazi insignia had caused a great uproar, it will not be allowed. It is ok to wear the uniform, but we will not be allowing the swastika or any easily identifiable marks. People who are not in the fandom, or are not anime fans in general may see us and have the wrong idea. Plus, there will be children who are very young at the con, since it is family friendly. Swastikas really aren't family-friendly. The desicion is final, and there is nothing you can do about it. If you would like to wear a swastika that bad, simply have a privet photoshoot. (:

If you don't like that this rule is in place, you have the option to respect it or not come.

This post has been edited by wenchman: 04 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

Twitter / Tumblr / Epicmafia / myfigurecollection / RebuildOfEvangelion: vaporweva
ACen 2015; NGE Ayanami Rei [bandaged/sleeveless plugsuit] / Panty Anarchy / Ryuuko Matoi

#104 User is offline   Lady Murasaki 

• Pip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

View Postwenchman, on 04 September 2011 - 11:25 AM, said:

I understand some of you may be upset about the desicion, but because nazi insignia had caused a great uproar, it will not be allowed. It is ok to wear the uniform, but we will not be allowing the swastika or any easily identifiable marks. People who are not in the fandom, or are not anime fans in general may see us and have the wrong idea. Plus, there will be children who are very young at the con, since it is family friendly. Swastikas really aren't family-friendly. The desicion is final, and there is nothing you can do about it. If you would like to wear a swastika that bad, simply have a privet photoshoot. (:

If you don't like that this rule is in place, you have the option to respect it or not come.

I'm not sure you quite got what I was trying to say in that post, but, I didn't expect that much. ;)
"I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he's talking about."
~H. P. Lovecraft

#105 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

View PostLady Murasaki, on 04 September 2011 - 12:09 PM, said:

I'm not sure you quite got what I was trying to say in that post, but, I didn't expect that much. ;)

I was responding to everyone who had a complaint, thus my comment was very general to cover the basis. If you want to talk about something in specific, feel free to PM me. (:

#106 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

The swastika means a lot more then just 'Nazi party' anymore and today it has become a symbol of Racism. I support the decision not to allow it in a photo shoot simply for the reason that it will make many people uncomfortable. There will be people around who are not associated with the Convention at all and will have no idea that the swastika that you are wearing on your arm is just part of your attire. Unless you are apart of a reenactment group you should be prepared for critics, etc. People of any race will find it offensive, especially those who are Jewish. You also need to take in account that there are still survivors of the holocaust and seeing that symbol will bring back nightmares.

If there wasn't skin heads out there still following Hitlers path to a superior race then I am sure that the swastika wouldn't be banned because there is a lot more into the actual meaning of the swastika then hatred. I would even cosplay in a full German Uniform, swastika and all if it wasn’t for the fact that they turned it into a symbol of racism.

If you wish to wear the swastika do it at your own discretion , I have nothing against you doing the whole German uniform down to the very key details just like cosplay lover monster. I’ll even give you credit for putting so much time and effort into your cosplay just keep it out of the photo shoot that is all they ask of you.

I have nothing against the swastika, or at least the swastika during the time of the original Nazi party but I do have a problem with those who really don’t take into account of the repercussions of their actions.

Acen 2012
Germany - APH
America -APH

#107 User is offline   Lady Murasaki 

• Pip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

All I'm really saying is that the fandom is becoming very, well, Nazi-like. You start to ban things until slowly and certainly, everything is completely banned. It's reminding me of the poem by Martin Niemöller 'First they Came'.

Except in our case it goes, "First they came for the *insert cosplay habit here*
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a *insert cosplay habit here*."

While I understand the whole deal about not wearing a swastika (I don't coslay Germany/Prussia, so...it doesn't apply), it's just an emblem, and an emblem only has so much power as you let it. I'm not saying change the rules, I'm not raising a fit, I'm just saying that this feels very...Nazi-like.

Like they're saying 'conform or die'.
And that non-conformity is why I liked Hetalia in the first place. It was rude. It was offensive. And it was hilarious. Now we're so worried about offending people.
I think we should be more worried about behavior than the way we dress. If we act like immature fantards, then we should ban the immature fantards.

This post has been edited by Lady Murasaki: 04 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

~H. P. Lovecraft

#108 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

View PostLady Murasaki, on 04 September 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

All I'm really saying is that the fandom is becoming very, well, Nazi-like. You start to ban things until slowly and certainly, everything is completely banned. It's reminding me of the poem by Martin Niemöller 'First they Came'.

Except in our case it goes, "First they came for the *insert cosplay habit here*

While I understand the whole deal about not wearing a swastika (I don't coslay Germany/Prussia, so...it doesn't apply), it's just an emblem, and an emblem only has so much power as you let it. I'm not saying change the rules, I'm not raising a fit, I'm just saying that this feels very...Nazi-like.

All that my cohosts and I are asking gatherers to not do is wear swastikas, bring flags, and behave inappropriately. (If you want to see drastic, go to tumblr or livejournal.) If gatherers don't like the rules, they can simply leave. That easy. I don't want another anime boston incident, nor does much of the rest of the fandom.

Furthermore, these rules prevent any indecent behaviour, even from those who may not necessarily know how to behave yet. That's why it's important to have them. I am ABSOLUTELY NOT going to tell a group of people that they can't come because I or anyone else thinks they are less mature. That is completely out of line and absolutely unacceptable. These rules are here to guide them, because they just as any other fan is deserving to be there.

This post has been edited by wenchman: 04 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

#109 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:58 PM

View PostLady Murasaki, on 04 September 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

I understand that.

If people didn't abuse the symbol as they do today, I'd love to go full blown German uniform.

There should be a line drawn as some point, going over bored and banning unnecessarily is a bit 'Nazi-like' as you say. Acen has a quiet a few unnecessary rules that take away from actually enjoying the event but some rules are made to keep others safe. Now that I talking about, it does feel like Nazi rule each year, I'm just waiting for the day they ban masks.

Acen 2012
Germany - APH
America -APH

#110 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

View PostByakuya Kun, on 04 September 2011 - 12:58 PM, said:

I understand that.

If people didn't abuse the symbol as they do today, I'd love to go full blown German uniform.

There should be a line drawn as some point, going over bored and banning unnecessarily is a bit 'Nazi-like' as you say. Acen has a quiet a few unnecessary rules that take away from actually enjoying the event but some rules are made to keep others safe. Now that I talking about, it does feel like Nazi rule each year, I'm just waiting for the day they ban masks.

I'm waiting for when they ban vuvuzelas.

#111 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:04 PM

View Postwenchman, on 04 September 2011 - 01:02 PM, said:

Those ARE slightly annoying, but we should be careful they might get ideas.

Acen 2012
Germany - APH
America -APH

#112 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:06 PM

View PostByakuya Kun, on 04 September 2011 - 01:04 PM, said:

Those ARE slightly annoying, but we should be careful they might get ideas.

I love those things, but I would never bring one to a con lol

#113 User is offline   cosplay love monster 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

View Postwenchman, on 04 September 2011 - 01:02 PM, said:

WEll, now that I know that my Red vuvuzela isn't defying ACen rules....! :D

By the way, if you want an experienced opinion, after five years of actually wearing the darn insignia over the course of about thirty conventions, I can ultimately count about three haters. :D that's pretty awesome, considering you're the third one. I do feel kind of offended that you attacked me over deviantart out of the blue, just because I have a photo of my WWII Gilbert and told me that I (and people like me, I.E. pretty much half of my friends) was responsible for destroying the fandom, then claimed you didn't even know who I was. Then, you told me that I knew nothing about Hetalia, told me to 'go read it' and just linked me to a forum I had ALREADY posted in months ago. I can practically feel the intense, lasting Racism towards Germans that still exists today in most Americans, fabricated by the propaganda from the war. I'm mostly German and Italian, and that just makes me feel even worse that I am disallowed to show a product of my German heritage, but it is okay to display something related to my Italian heritage. none of my Jewish friends even judge me for it.

I *AM* one of the veteran cosplayers that you and your co-host are worried about scaring off with a 'bad image.' and you did quite an amazing job of that on my artists' gallery, whereas most the people actually had constructive things to say of it. You two seemed so nice to me last year, but now I'm kind of reconsidering that. Absolutely horrible PR.

#114 User is offline   The Forumcat 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:45 PM

... Let's not hate on each other, please? Hating each other will ruin the fandom much more surely than any particular cosplay choice will.
If it's going to be a rule, it's going to be a rule, and there will be plenty of people who are thankful for the rule. It sounds to me like the entire cosplay is permitted, except that badge, which is much more lenient than it could be. I speak from experience, having portrayed one of the officers in The Sound of Music this past winter, and having been subject to lots of negative comments about the inclusion of the badge in my costume (and the eventual discontinuation of it). I can assure you that even if it doesn't offend everyone (as it did not offend me) it does offend some (including several members of my family, who were loathe to speak to me for several weeks)
While I understand you (plural; referring to all WWII Germany and Prussia cosplayers) want to cosplay that uniform - and while I support and respect your decisions to - because of that experience, I will never cosplay a perfect WWII-era Axis uniform, knowing that it's just asking for trouble.

Though the insignia may just be part of the uniform to many of us, it has been horribly mistreated in the past century or so, and has become a symbol of not just that particular party, but of general hatred everywhere. It could be that the leaders of the meetup are personally offended by the symbol or have been contacted with issues regarding it, and any member of the meetup may have had experiences with neo-Nazis or simply have had a hatred and fear of the symbol drilled into them by family members, so leaving the swastika in your room or a pocket isn't really asking too much.
Just as people with Nazi!cosplays have a right to be at the meetup and not offended, people belonging to the target groups of the Holocaust do, too. Someone who is going to be offended just by the uniform is likely not a fan of the series, but the symbol is highly incendiary, and for the sake of peace in the fandom (never mind Da Rules) should be left out in large, prearranged meetups. Elsewhere in the con, those offended can simply avoid the object (as homophobes should avoid Yaoi booths and the LGBT meetups, or octopi and squid should avoid hentai sellers), but being unable to indulge entirely in a fandom they otherwise enjoy would be rather unpleasant, and could ruin the franchise entirely for them. As for feeling offended that you cannot show a part of your heritage by wearing the insignia: the topic of Nazism and WWII is highly taboo in Germany and all other parts of the Reich (to the point of it being barely glossed over in schools out of sheer embarrassment), and the swastika is even more abhorred there than it is here, so that argument is mildly invalid (Sorry, bud... I've got family members who proudly wore that badge as part of their job uniform and saluted it as part of their patriotism, and nowadays they'd probably shoot you with their ancient military issued handguns and rant for six hours in terrifyingly loud German if they heard you say that. That's the faction of the family that wanted to disown me for the school play.)
Much like schools sometimes make ridiculous rules to protect students, or shampoo must remind users not to eat it, it's the duty of the meetup leaders to keep everything as mild and inoffensive as possible when dealing with Hetalia.

Perhaps those of you cosplaying that particular uniform could come up with a clever alternative just for the photoshoot, like making a second arm band that has a blank circle or the Hetalia logo on it? The latter would be a cute way to make the uniform acceptable for the meetup, and it wouldn't be terribly hard to switch pins/armbands/whathaveyou or cover the unacceptable one with the alternate should you choose to use the actual symbol at other times.

The ideas I've seen or heard include:
- Substituting an X
- Substituting the Hetalia logo
- Substituting a censored bar
- using a censor bar as the arm band
- open white circle
- Substituting a frowny face
- leaving the arm band out

EDIT: Sorry for the wall of blue text... lots to say on the matter... ^^;;

This post has been edited by The Forumcat: 04 September 2011 - 11:37 PM

Are you a deadman?

We have candy...

COSPLAYS 2011-2012

#115 User is offline   Byakuya Kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

View Postcosplay love monster, on 04 September 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

WEll, now that I know that my Red vuvuzela isn't defying ACen rules....! :D

By the way, if you want an experienced opinion, after five years of actually wearing the darn insignia over the course of about thirty conventions, I can ultimately count about three haters. :D that's pretty awesome, considering you're the third one. I do feel kind of offended that you attacked me over deviantart out of the blue, just because I have a photo of my WWII Gilbert and told me that I (and people like me, I.E. pretty much half of my friends) was responsible for destroying the fandom, then claimed you didn't even know who I was. Then, you told me that I knew nothing about Hetalia, told me to 'go read it' and just linked me to a forum I had ALREADY posted in months ago. I can practically feel the intense, lasting Racism towards Germans that still exists today in most Americans, fabricated by the propaganda from the war. I'm mostly German and Italian, and that just makes me feel even worse that I am disallowed to show a product of my German heritage, but it is okay to display something related to my Italian heritage. none of my Jewish friends even judge me for it.

I *AM* one of the veteran cosplayers that you and your co-host are worried about scaring off with a 'bad image.' and you did quite an amazing job of that on my artists' gallery, whereas most the people actually had constructive things to say of it. You two seemed so nice to me last year, but now I'm kind of reconsidering that. Absolutely horrible PR.

Yay! I'm 4/6th German!

I actually have family on both sides of WWII. My fathers side of the family (great grandfather) was a German and my mothers side (great grandfather) was in the American Navy. Even though I don't support most of what the Nazi's had done I still respect and love my great grandfather. I love Germany and I have wished for so long to live there. When I was in the Army I put in every time for my next station to be in Germany -pout- I never had that chance though.

That and German men look so sexy in their uniforms XD

Acen 2012
Germany - APH
America -APH

#116 User is offline   cosplay love monster 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

eh, I can't hold a grudge. I'd be a hypocrite if i did... to each his own. How would anyone here feel if I put together a special gathering just for everyone that wants to go all-out and make it separate from the main photo-shoot time and location? that way, we can all be happy! :D Of course, I'd make it for ALL historical costumers and reenactors, from all countries and times. and the only rule would be that it has to be authentic designs, and to be nice to one another. :)

This post has been edited by cosplay love monster: 04 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

#117 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

View Postcosplay love monster, on 04 September 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

eh, I can't hold a grudge. I'd be a hypocrite if i did... to each his own. How would anyone here feel if I put together a special gathering just for everyone that wants to go all-out and make it separate from the main photo-shoot time and location? that way, we can all be happy! :D

Please start a new thread for that. My cohosts and I do not want to be affiliated or associated with this.

#118 User is offline   The Forumcat 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

EDIT: on second thought... this should move...

This post has been edited by The Forumcat: 04 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

Are you a deadman?

We have candy...

COSPLAYS 2011-2012

#119 User is offline   The Forumcat 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

View Postwenchman, on 04 September 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

Please start a new thread for that. My cohosts and I do not want to be affiliated or associated with this.

Well, you can look on the bright side and be thankful that it's not going to be during yours... It will also discourage people bending your rules!

... let's all love each other... please? It's for the sake of the fandom...

Are you a deadman?

We have candy...

COSPLAYS 2011-2012

#120 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

View PostThe Forumcat, on 04 September 2011 - 06:48 PM, said:

Well, you can look on the bright side and be thankful that it's not going to be during yours... It will also discourage people bending your rules!

... let's all love each other... please? It's for the sake of the fandom...

Oh, no, I am very thankful. I just don't want it in this thread. Avoids confusion and all that.

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users