• This topic is locked

Acen Con Reports Share yours

#1 User is offline   Stkbayfield 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29662

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

So, I can't be the only person here who relishes con reports and spends hours on blog typing them up for the world to see. Share yours so we can read the adventures of all our fellow forum members.

Here's mine: http://bayfield.live...com/295666.html

It's mostly a photo journal with some video thrown in there. I tried to make note of all the awesome people I met during the weekend.

Post yours, I'd love to read.

#2 User is offline   Matt 

• Production Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 1225

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

Well, you can read my reports on panels and other official con events at the Anime Central Blog (I'm ACen_Blog_Matt). Other than that, I spent as much time as I could hanging out with friends and acquaintances. On Thursday, I tagged along with my friend Cherry Wolf (forum name, as will be the rest), then Smiles. I also stopped by the Hot Tub Meet And Greet at the Doubletree. When that died down, I went to the ACen Forums Meet And Greet. I ran into and took pictures of several friends on Friday (such as Kasemei and excel excel). I hung out with Smiles some more late on Saturday night, and again Sunday afternoon at her Bunnypalooza meet-up (carrot cake, bunny plushies, giveaways ... good times :)). I also saw and talked to my friend Kasumisty for a bit while I was there. And that was my con experience. I didn't spend too much time in the Dealer's Room because I didn't find much to buy, just a Flipside T-shirt (from a webcomic I read). I took pictures, but they are on a disposable camera, so they won't be up for a while.

This post has been edited by Matt: 25 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

:heart: <span style='color:Magenta'>Proud Secretary of the Plushy Guardian Alliance</span> :heart:

:heart: <span style='color:Blue'>Soldier in The Glomp Team </span> :heart:

<span style='color:DarkSlateBlue'>Member of the Anime Central Association for the Advancement of Bunnykind</span>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users