• This topic is locked

Need Troll Songs

#1 User is offline   Skribblez 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 51877

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:10 PM

On Saturday night around 930-10ish a dude with a boombox showed up to the Garden and played "never gonna give you up" and a buncha us just started getting in a circle and danced to it. He proceeded to play a bunch of other troll-type songs and we had a little mini rave. I only remember Friday, Numa Numa, Fresh prince theme, and Nyan-cat that he had on his CD. Can anyone else provide any kind of troll songs/meme songs like that because I wish to replicate what he did next year in case the line for the rave is too darn long. Thanks for anyone that helps out

Oh and if you were one of like 20 who were there and did this say hi lol.
"I need an adult!"

Add me on Facebook! ^_^

#2 User is offline   AcenFTW! 

• Video Gaming DH
  • Pip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 57107

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

"Friday" by rebecca black.
ACen 2015 - Coming Soon...

#3 User is offline   fotaku07 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29213

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

Love and Trolls - Boxxy Remix

#4 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

I love this thread very much. Love and Trolls lawlz XD Rick Astley cosplayers should just have a Troll Song play list.
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#5 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

Do we really need this? I Don't know about you but I get enough of those from 4chan to the point where hearing the song really doesn't mean anything anymore. I don't know how many people I speak for when I say It's quite annoying when your going somewhere and that whole freaking parade of people go by blocking up the entire path blaring Rick roll'd. It's not funny anymore people. Especially since the whole freaking country got rick roll'd on tv during the thanksgiving day parade a couple years ago.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#6 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:07 AM

View PostDark Stranger, on 25 May 2011 - 01:49 AM, said:

Do we really need this? I Don't know about you but I get enough of those from 4chan to the point where hearing the song really doesn't mean anything anymore. I don't know how many people I speak for when I say It's quite annoying when your going somewhere and that whole freaking parade of people go by blocking up the entire path blaring Rick roll'd. It's not funny anymore people. Especially since the whole freaking country got rick roll'd on tv during the thanksgiving day parade a couple years ago.

I agree, which is why instead, we dressed as the Beastie Boys and sung a bunch of awesome classics people like instead of things to try to annoy people. Got all kinds of sweet high fives down the rave line.

I guess my point is that anybody can do what you're proposing and every year theres at least a few who do. Which is why you should challenge yourself and do something awesome and original instead.

This post has been edited by FlyingElf: 25 May 2011 - 03:59 AM

Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#7 User is offline   Teebs 

• IRT Operative
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 29124

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

That was an awesome night.... I was the one that showed up with the Nyan Cat XD
Years Attended ACen (4): 2009, 2010(Reg), 2011(IRT), 2012(IRT) | 2013 Con Plans: Anime ZAP, UChi-Con, Anime Central, Anime Midwest, SoyCon, Ramencon

ACen 2013 COSPLAYS: Takashi Komuro - High School Of The Dead (90%), Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito, SAO Version) - Sword Art Online (100%), Keiichi Maebara - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (100%)

MyAnimeList! | Facebook? < if you decide to add me, make sure to say you're from ACen or I'll probably ignore it
GO CUBS! (RIP Ron Santo 1940-2010)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users