• This topic is locked

Acen 2012

#1 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 5880

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

I must say overall I was pleased with the guests this year; Stephanie, Spike, and Colleen are always a blast to have around and newcomers like Cristina Valenzuela and Michael Sinterniklass looked like they had fun. Here are some suggestions of mine for 2012 guests

Updated for 5/28/2011

American Guests

Patrick Seitz - Luke Valentine (Hellsing), Ragna the Bloodedge (Blazblue), Scorpion (Mortal Kombat), Dracula (Castlevania), Charles (Eureka Seven), Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster), Franky (One Piece). One of the more prolific actors around and has yet to come to Acen. He has done many popular and outstanding roles.

David Vincent - Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach), Li Xingke (Code Geass R2), Jin Kisaragi and Hakumen (Blazblue), Assassin (Fate/Stay Night), T. Hawk (Street Fighter IV), Marshall Law (Tekken 6). One of the more downplayed actors despite the fact that he has been in rather big series like Bleach and Code Geass.

Michael Mcconnohie - D (Vampire Hunter D 80s OVA), Anji Yukyuzan (Rurouni Kenshin), Emperor Charles Zi Brittannia (Code Geass), Tatsu (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie), Ryuuken Ishida (Bleach), Kano and Ermac (Mortal Kombat), Gordon (Disgaea), The Lich King (World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King). Has been doing dubs since there pretty much were dubs. Plus anyone who does a lot of roles like him has to be a blast to be around.

Karen Strassman - Soi Fon and Momo Hinamori (Bleach), Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass), Rider (Fate/Stay Night), Rosa Farrell (Final Fantasy IV), Kitana and Mileena (Mortal Kombat), Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere), Aigis (Persona 3). Would be a newcomer and has done a lot of voicework in popular series and games.

Liam O'Brien - Juushiro Ukitake (Bleach), Gaara (Naruto), Slayers Evolution R (Rezo), Persona 3 (Akihiko Sanada), Illidan Stormrage (World of Warcraft). Because he has some of the funnest villain roles ever.

Megan Hollingshead - Lenneth Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile series), Rangiku Matsumoto and Nemu Kurotsuchi (Bleach), RE-L Mayer (Ergo Proxy), Hilda (Eureka Seven), Mion and Shion Sonozaki (When They Cry). Though not as big as a lot of her contemporaries, she is a highly underrated actress with strong performances.

Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn - Helba (.hack), Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex), Nina Williams (Tekken series), Nora Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII), Lady Jagura (Wolf's Rain), Julia (Cowboy Bebop), singer for the Silent Hill series. One of the best script adapters around, having done the script for the dub of Cowboy Bebop, plus her singing is great.

Cristina Vee - Mio (K-on!), Noel Vermillion, Nu-13, Mu-12, Lambda-11 (Blazblue), Nanoha Takamachi (Lyrical Nanoha), Kanaria (Rozen Maiden). She was absolutely wonderful her first year here and considering her comments via her website and such she'd probably be happy to come back.

Wendee Lee - Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Yoruichi Shihouin (Bleach), Haruhi Suzumiya, Twilight Suzuka (Outlaw Star), Xianghua (Soulcalibur), and voice director on many, many things. Wendee is the most credited anime dubber EVER and has voiced in many popular shows.

Japanese Guests

Dai Satou - Writer for Ergo Proxy, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Samurai Champloo, Freedom, Towards the Terra, Wolf's Rain. One of the most prolific anime writers around who has done MANY popular and excellent series.

Shinichirou Watanabe - Director of Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo. Do I even NEED to elaborate?

Akira Yamaoka - Sound director of the Silent Hill series and Shadows of the Damned. Brought the feeling of dread to one of the best survival horror series around. Plus he has worked with Mary for quite a bit of the series.

Hitoshi Sakimoto - Head of Basiscape and former employee at Square-Enix. Previous works include Final Fantasy Tactics, The Ogre Battle Series, Odin Sphere, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, and Romeo x Juliet. A master composer with a long history and a unique tune (practically being the successor to Nobuo Uematsu).

I might update this later, but those are my top picks for the moment.

This post has been edited by Aiddon Valentin: 28 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

Kuchiki Byakuya: Ohayocon '06
Kuchiki Byakuya: ACen '06
Rose: Ohayocon '07
Part of Shinigami Squad '06

#2 User is offline   LC Asuka 

• Main Events ADH
  • Pip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 17129

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

All I want is Ellen McLain (aka GLaDOS), and I'll be happy.
Main Programming Assistant Manager ~ 2014
Main Programming Staff
~ 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
2014 Cosplay ~ Third Doctor, Magishine/Solaris Knight
I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow.

#3 User is offline   KeigoHayashiLover 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60583

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

I want FLOW to come again!
and if we could we should get Yuya Masashita to open for FLOW!!!

Yuya did the ending song for Duraaraaraa!! called "Trust Me"

I want FLOW to come again!
and if we could we should get Yuya Masashita to open for FLOW!!!

Yuya did the ending song for Duraaraaraa!! called "Trust Me"

#4 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 24 May 2011 - 10:46 AM, said:

I must say overall I was pleased with the guests this year; Stephanie, Spike, and Colleen are always a blast to have around and newcomers like Cristina Valenzuela and Michael Sinterniklass looked like they had fun. Here are some suggestions of mine for 2012 guests

American Guests

Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn - Helba (.hack), Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex), Nina Williams (Tekken series), Nora Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII), Lady Jagura (Wolf's Rain), Julia (Cowboy Bebop), singer for the Silent Hill series

I might update this later, but those are my top picks for the moment.

YES I TOTALLY AGREE. I have been posting for Mary for a while now, and hopefully she can come for the big 15. God, I sure hope so!!! That would be the most amazing thing EVER. :D

I'd also love to see Richard Epcar (the voice of Batou from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell and GITS 2: Innocence) to come as well. That would be amazing. The both of them together would just make my ACEN. Just that in itself.

This post has been edited by GITS SAC Motoko: 24 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#5 User is offline   Femme Fatale 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7220

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

I had a great time this year. Shocked to see that over 23,000 came!!! Now, because we had these numbers for this year, god knows what kind we'll have for Acen 2012. Which brings me to this: Its time to move on...some place bigger that is. We need to have a place that will hold all of us for panels, video programming, gaming, photoshoots, etc; Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love coming to Rosemont. The city is like a second home to me. I get so excited when I make my grand entrance there. I love the hotel that I stay at, love the restaurants that I order from, going to the movies, and meeting up with my friends. I know that next year is already set in stone, all I'm just saying is that I hope you realize that we're growing in numbers and we need room to grow. I hope that after Acen 2012 some decision will be made as to whether Acen will remain in Rosemont, or move to a bigger place...Chicago's McCormick Place perhaps?
Excel's Big Sis

Coming Soon to ACen 2015

Celestia Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)

#6 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6522

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

View PostFemme Fatale, on 24 May 2011 - 08:29 PM, said:

I had a great time this year. Shocked to see that over 23,000 came!!! Now, because we had these numbers for this year, god knows what kind we'll have for Acen 2012. Which brings me to this: Its time to move on...some place bigger that is. We need to have a place that will hold all of us for panels, video programming, gaming, photoshoots, etc; Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love coming to Rosemont. The city is like a second home to me. I get so excited when I make my grand entrance there. I love the hotel that I stay at, love the restaurants that I order from, going to the movies, and meeting up with my friends. I know that next year is already set in stone, all I'm just saying is that I hope you realize that we're growing in numbers and we need room to grow. I hope that after Acen 2012 some decision will be made as to whether Acen will remain in Rosemont, or move to a bigger place...Chicago's McCormick Place perhaps?

There's plenty of room left.

Filling all the function rooms of the Hyatt is just scratching the surface. We just filled all the ones in the Hilton, and now that we know what the room sizes really are, we now have a home for the smallest events, but we haven't even started using the ones in the other hotels beyond their main ballrooms. We're also looking into using some of those spaces in the Stephens where they hold the proms and such. As far as raw floor space is concerned, there's still half the first floor and all of the second for us to fill. Picture this: First floor North- Registration, First floor South- Artist Alley, Second floor- Dealer's room, Ballrooms A thru J- Autographs... You can see where I'm going here, right?

Besides, there isn't any other place large enough besides McCormick, and there's a very long list of reasons why that won't work. Nope, Ro$emont's going to be our home for a long time. :)
The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Compliments? Complaints?

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

Number of ACens attended: 15, Number of years on staff: 6, 2010 Staff MVP Award

#7 User is offline   Vinja Ryou 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 3078

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:07 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 24 May 2011 - 07:31 PM, said:

YES I TOTALLY AGREE. I have been posting for Mary for a while now, and hopefully she can come for the big 15. God, I sure hope so!!! That would be the most amazing thing EVER. :D

I'd also love to see Richard Epcar (the voice of Batou from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell and GITS 2: Innocence) to come as well. That would be amazing. The both of them together would just make my ACEN. Just that in itself.

I would probably have to fangirl over Epcar because he also voices one of my favorite characters ever - Daisuke Jigen in Lupin III. XD

#8 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

Epcar would be fun since he has also voiced people in Rurouni Kenshin, Kingdom Hearts, and is the current voice of Raiden in Mortal Kombat

#9 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60057

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

Johnny Yong Bosch needs to come to Acen!

#10 User is offline   SpicyNinjaCat 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10841

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:17 AM

Hayao Miyazaki would be the greatest guest to have of all time, especially for ACen 15th.
I was in the parking lot from the false fire alarm in '12.
I overcame the ACen rapture in '11.
I survived the ACen fire in '10.
I dodged the H1N1 outbreak in '09.
I was denied ice cream at the ACen 10th Anniversary ice cream social in '07.

#11 User is offline   McWeen 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9359

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:26 AM

I saw Shinichirou Watanabe when he did a guest lecture at Michigan State University a few years back. He was a really interesting speaker and I even got his autograph.

Edit: Wow I just looked up when he was here. It was back in 2006.

This post has been edited by McWeen: 25 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

I wish I had something clever to put here :-(

#12 User is offline   RinkinPark HP84 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 717

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:21 PM

I'd like to see Kia Asamiya make a return to Acen. He was one of the guests I was excited to meet back when he was there in 2001. Speaking of Acen 2001, bring back yoshitoshi ABe!!
"I'm not changing direction, I'm stepping my game up. Maintaining my name, the same way that I came up. You're gonna see that I'm not playing, and start asking the names that I'm not saying. But I'm trying not to mention the names of people who wanna siphon attention. You like the hype but pretending you're part of the picture, won't pass. You're like a high school dropout, no class. You can say what you want about me. Keep talking while I'm walking away" - Fort Minor

Acen Original Est.1999

#13 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:15 PM

Eric Vale

Enough said.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#14 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59638

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:22 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 24 May 2011 - 10:46 AM, said:

Patrick Seitz

......................GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: WANT

SCOTT FREEMAN! SCOTT FREEMAN!!

This post has been edited by SirArthurKirkland: 25 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

**The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them**ACen 2013 (Hopefully...Graduation is in the way..) England: %100 completed, Halloween2010!England %0, 2P!England %1, Chibirisu %0, Jeanne de Arc %0, Yukio %0, Ciel Phantomhive %0
Main dA boi, dA Advice Account, Youchube Account
Babe, you mean more to me than you can ever know.

#15 User is offline   Miyu-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 23002

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:56 AM

View Postbewd7879, on 24 May 2011 - 09:25 PM, said:

Johnny Yong Bosch needs to come to Acen!

I agree. One of my bros is thinking of making Acen 2012 his first ever con, and this would be GREAT for him. He's been folowwing Johnny Yong Bosch for long time. C:

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 25 May 2011 - 06:15 PM, said:

Eric Vale

Enough said.

YES
Cosplay plans for ACen 2014:

????????

#16 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

i would enjoy laura bailey again...
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#17 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

Mccomick isn't a good idea because of the lack of access for handicap people.

The room situation is weird and there is a North/South/East/West sections that are basically on the other side of the street and two more blocks after that. People with special needs would have issues traveling around and besides the Hyatt there are no good hotels near Mccomick.

How do I know? I work there and it's always a hassle trying to help people even with an information booth right there. Most of the hotels are downtown and even with shuttles it's a pain.

Himaruya Hidekaz even though it's never going to happen.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#18 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

I would agree with the McCormick assessment. Really, we are still a hotel-based convention, and there is nothing around McCormick Place except that Hyatt. Then there is the cost and price of hotel rooms. And distance from O'Hare. And cost. Did I mention cost?

There are many reasons why Rosemont is better for ACen. As far as size goes, we will need to spread out over the rest of the hotels in the convention center area soon (within a few years) to accommodate the increases in attendance. We are also looking into utilizing more space in the convention center, as we currently use maybe 15-20% of it. I'm not sure exactly how that will work, but we have at least a couple years to figure it out.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#19 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 19831

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

I think i would die of happiness if Steve Blum or Kaori Yuki attended XD
Cosplay.com!!![Fullmetal_C]
Deviant Art!!![ShojO-ShortY][/center]

#20 User is offline   june.h 

• Merchandise Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 387

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:37 PM

I can't resist responding.

Patrick Seitz - He was not available in 2011 due to schedule conflicts...but we'd like to see him at ACen though!
Akira Yamaoka - Also something I and my colleague worked on for 2011, but became a little difficult with his switch from Konami to Grasshopper and the time frame we were given. Can't say we're not going to try again!
Johnny Yong Bosch - Hmm...would people go to an Eyeshine show...?
Himaruya Hidekaz - One of my assistants was working hard to get him in 2010, but things didn't quite pan out. Don't say never though!

Keep the suggestions coming!

#21 User is offline   Vinja Ryou 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3078

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:40 PM

Random question: is there anyone that's virtually impossible to get? lol

As per the thread, I'll post my own suggestions later tonight. :)

#22 User is offline   glenburg89 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17536

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:25 PM

View PostVinja Ryou, on 27 May 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

Random question: is there anyone that's virtually impossible to get? lol

As per the thread, I'll post my own suggestions later tonight. :)

Good question, Vinja.
Can we get the likes of Ayumi Hamasaki!!!!
I think after getting Yoshiko twice, we may have a pretty good chance in getting big guests from Japan.

This post has been edited by glenburg89: 27 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

Anime Central Attendee (2008-Current)

"ACen is like a three day vacation in another world. It's like a filler arc in everyone's life where nothing stressful matters, for that weekend."

#23 User is offline   keiichi969 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 49954

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Random question: is there anyone that's virtually impossible to get?

Yoshito Usui?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

#24 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

View PostBakaOrochi, on 27 May 2011 - 02:37 PM, said:

I can't resist responding.

Patrick Seitz - He was not available in 2011 due to schedule conflicts...but we'd like to see him at ACen though!
Akira Yamaoka - Also something I and my colleague worked on for 2011, but became a little difficult with his switch from Konami to Grasshopper and the time frame we were given. Can't say we're not going to try again!
Johnny Yong Bosch - Hmm...would people go to an Eyeshine show...?
Himaruya Hidekaz - One of my assistants was working hard to get him in 2010, but things didn't quite pan out. Don't say never though!

Keep the suggestions coming!

Ah, I see. Kinda helps to get a gauge on things.

#25 User is offline   jsieczkar 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 17116

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

If you want to see several cast members and staff from a single show let us know that as well, espically for ongoing shows in Japan.
2008-2009 IRT - Callsign JR
2010 IRT Dispatch - Callsign JR
2011-Present Industry Relations Manager

#26 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

This is a list of the people I've been dreaming to meet and would LOVE to see at ACEN 2012;

Yuri Lowenthal
Jerry Jewell
Vic Mignogna
Travis Willingham
Sonny Strait

Upcoming Cosplay: Sinon from Sword Art Online: II / Gun Gale Online
My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

#27 User is offline   emtsteve 

• EMRT Department Head
  • Pip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 5515

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

For the musical guest - YUI
Steve "Medic 1"
EMRT - DH

#28 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

The following if you please:

American VA:

Steven Blum
Scott McNeil
David Kaye
Chrispan Freeman
Veronica Taylor
Greg and Chris Aryes
Rob Paulson
Tress McNeil
Mona Marshall
Eric Stuart
Rachel Lillis

From Japan:
Yoko Kano
Maiya Sakamoto
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#29 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

I agree with getting Chris, Greg and Steve =D I also agree with Yoko Kanno and Maiya Sakamoto. I'd like to see Yuu Kobayashi, she just debuted with her new single "Run Run Riru Ran Ran Rara" for the second season of Maria Holic =D Plus she sang the ending theme of the first season "Kimi ni mune kyun!" My favorite Japanese band though has to be Perfume! But I know that's probably an impossible group to get. I'd like to even see Asian Kung Fu Generation! ;o; I love so many of their songs ^///^

Upcoming Cosplay: Sinon from Sword Art Online: II / Gun Gale Online
My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

#30 User is offline   steamphunk 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60425

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

View PostSpicyNinjaCat, on 25 May 2011 - 07:17 AM, said:

Hayao Miyazaki would be the greatest guest to have of all time, especially for ACen 15th.

^
|
|

Best idea EVER.

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users