Anime Central Forums: Looking for volunteer I met Friday night... - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for volunteer I met Friday night... We talked about Gaga. YOU. ARE. ADORABLE.

#1 User is offline   MFox92 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59009

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:58 PM

I'm DESPERATELY looking for a volunteer who I met Friday evening near the registration booths at the convention center. He was the lonely one giving away badge lanyards. Appearance wise, I think he was wearing a light blue shirt, and I'm also assuming he is gay, haha. When I went to go get my lanyard, I noticed that we were both wearing the same "Pray For Japan" bracelet from Lady Gaga. I was wearing a neon green v-neck, a black vest, and shorts. My good friend next to me was in the Gumby outfit. We talked for like ten minutes about Gaga and such. He also told me how his roommate was having night scares, so he slept in his car, if that helps with identification. He was so adorable and nice, and I totally regret not asking for his name or number or something. If anyone knows this volunteer, I'd appreciate your help getting in contact with him. <3

#2 User is offline   MFox92 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59009

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

When we departed, I yelled to him, "see you at the Born This Way Ball". Does that help at all? :P

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users