Anime Central Forums: Venture Bros. Panel Feedback - 2011 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Venture Bros. Panel Feedback - 2011

#1 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

I want to thank all the people who came to our panel! I was surprised at how many came with such short notice and it wasn't even in the program book! We had about 40+ people and everyone seemed to enjoy it! Especially the audio clips! Everyone laughed and it was a great time!

If anyone went to our panel, we would appreciate the feedback! We hope that we will be accepted next year if Panel Programming sees how popular it was! I can't even imagine how many people would come to our panel if it were in the program book! Look at how popular Michael's panel was! With two new seasons coming, we will have more to talk about as more information comes out to the public over the next year! Hope to see you in 2012!

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#2 User is offline   Elf From Space 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 9701

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

I don't think I made it, probably because I didn't see it in the book. I only made the VA panel which was really enjoyable. I hope you're able to host it again so I can attend!

#3 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

I'm sorry you couldn't make it. Unfortunately it was approved the Sunday before the con so it wasn't in the book. We only had 4 days to prepare. lol We would love to do the panel again! We had a lot of fun and I think a lot of people who attended it enjoyed it. Some even asked if we were going to do it again next year. We hope we will get accepted next year. We are definitely going to try!
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users