Anime Central Forums: Lost: Redish-pink camera with/in a blue case - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Lost: Redish-pink camera with/in a blue case

#1 User is offline   Buck 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60528

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

I was sitting down by the entrance to the Hyatt doors used for the concerts, raves, etc on Saturday with my friend that I was going to the con with. We eventually decided that we wouldnt stay for the rave, got up, and walked towards the intersection between the Hyatt and the conventions center. As we were about to cross, I felt my pockets and knew I left it on the ground were I had sat. However when we went back, it was nowhere in site, I checked the lost and found, but it wasnt there. It is a redish-pink camera with a dark blue case that has a small yellow Xbox power buttonish design on it. The last pic related on there should be a pic of the red Mr. Game and Watch cosplayer , and there are plenty of videos, including two skits from Whose line is it Anime.

Please if you picked it up, or know any info, Contact me! There are photos on there that were never uploaded and/or kept on there for sentimental reasons!

#2 User is offline   Shinamura 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58903

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

i feel as though i will be posting this web page alot.

http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/
"Whats the point of having boobs if I dont use them to my advantage?"

-a random conversation at acen 2010.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users