Anime Central Forums: Disgaea/Nippon Ichi 2012 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Disgaea/Nippon Ichi 2012 DON'T THROW THE PRINNY!

#1 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8996

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

Ok I am tired that every year there is a Disgaea gathering magically listed on the gathering list but absolutely no one is held responsible for it and therefor leads to total failure. I saw several Disgaea cosplayers this year at the con that were not at the photoshoot and I hope to recitfy this problem in 2012! I am declaring myself in charge of the Disgaea photoshoot for ACen 2012!

To increase numbers my photoshoot will not be restricted to only cosplayers from Disgaea 1, Disgaea 2, Disgaea 3, etc. I am opening up the door to all cosplayers from Nippon Ichi games! This includes: Rhapsody A Musical Adventure,La Pucelle Tactics, Phantom Brave, Atelier Iris, Makai Kingdoms, Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, Cross Edge, etc.

Also since Cross Edge is a cross-over game I would even accept Dark Stalker characters to make a cameo apperance. In fact cameo apperances from any other Tactical RPG are welcomed such as characters from Fire Emblem.

As for time and location we have a while to finalize that. But I am thinking Friday around 7:00pm. At the Loading Dock Left, it is a small area for a smaller group but still noticeable and easy to find.

ACen 2012 is just a little under a year away but what do people think so far?

By the way I normally cosplay Kurtis but next year I might do a Disgaea 3 or Disgaea 4 cosplay. I will make a list of what others want to cosplay.

This post has been edited by VoicesOfChaos: 25 May 2011 - 10:56 AM

Cosplays
Hidan (Naruto), Jio Freed (666 Satan), Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars), Kurtis (Disgaea), Chrona (Soul Eater), Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Roy (Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi), Dark Signer Jack Atlas (Yugioh 5D's), Billy Coen (Resident Evil Zero), Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xross Wars 7 Death Generals), Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro (Yugioh Zexal).

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#2 User is offline   OniOokamiSama 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 28599

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:43 PM

View PostVoicesOfChaos, on 23 May 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

Ok I am tired that every year there is a Disgaea gathering magically listed on the gathering list but absolutely no one is held responsible for it and therefor leads to total failure. I saw several Disgaea cosplayers this year at the con that were not at the photoshoot and I hope to recitfy this problem in 2012! I am declaring myself in charge of the Disgaea photoshoot for ACen 2012!

To increase numbers my photoshoot will not be restricted to only cosplayers from Disgaea 1, Disgaea 2, Disgaea 3, etc. I am opening up the door to all cosplayers from Nippon Ichi games! This includes: Rhapsody A Musical Adventure,La Pucelle Tactics, Phantom Brave, Atelier Iris, Makai Kingdoms, Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, Cross Edge, etc.

Also since Cross Edge is a cross-over game I would even accept Dark Stalker characters to make a cameo apperance. In fact cameo apperances from any other Tactical RPG are welcomed such as characters from Fire Emblem.

As for time and location we have a while to finalize that. But I am thinking Friday around 7:00pm. At the Loading Dock Left, it is a small area for a smaller group but still noticeable and easy to find.

ACen 2012 is just a little under a year away but what do people think so far?

By the way I normally cosplay Kurtis but next year I might do a Disgaea 3 or Disgaea 4 cosplay. I will make a list of what others want to cosplay.

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in for this one...I'll still go as Laharl for next year like i did this year...This gathering better get huge (lol...jk). But seriously i hope theres a huge turnout in 2012 than the past few years
Myspace

Facebook

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOW BEFORE THE GREAT LAHARL!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
acen 2012
Laharl (Disgaea)

#3 User is offline   Dentarg 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9769

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

One of the Disgaea cosplayers from 2011 reporting!

As I said to you back at the con, I'm all for this! It felt wrong just having two people show up to the gathering, and the person who organized the event not even showing up! Good to see someone taking charge in this finally and staying vocal about it. Give us updates as we get closer, and we can in turn give you updates too on how our cosplays are coming along!

Plans for 2012, Overlord Zetta from Makai Kingdom, Zetta Beam anyone? Haaaahahahahaha!

- D
Dentarg: Obsessed Disgaea Fan & Snowboard Kids Fanatic

Currently Playing: Makai Kingdom

#4 User is offline   OniOokamiSama 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 28599

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u expanded the list ...but im not sure of ur choice of location.. i have no clue where thats at...and random bump...hopefully itll help so others can see this epic gathering...lol
Myspace

Facebook

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOW BEFORE THE GREAT LAHARL!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
acen 2012
Laharl (Disgaea)

#5 User is offline   animeotaku717 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 22655

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

I like what this guy did here. I'll be working on a prinny costume until then. I'll tell ya if i can make it. We'll see how far i get on this costume.
My AMV Studio: OtakuOutcomes
My Creator Name: AnimeOtaku717
2015 Cosplays:
New and Old

Thinking of what to do in the meantime... In love with anime since 1992.

#6 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

Just letting everyone know I am still alive and this photoshoot is still on. I hope we get a good turn-out and I look forward to seeing all of you in just less then 2 weeks!
Cosplays
Hidan (Naruto), Jio Freed (666 Satan), Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars), Kurtis (Disgaea), Chrona (Soul Eater), Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Roy (Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi), Dark Signer Jack Atlas (Yugioh 5D's), Billy Coen (Resident Evil Zero), Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xross Wars 7 Death Generals), Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro (Yugioh Zexal).

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#7 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

What is the current time/location for this shoot? I have a friend who is mega-in-love with the Nippon Ichi games and I'll have to let him know this is going on. :) We won't be cosplaying anything from it - but he'll want me to take pictures.
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#8 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

Thank you for all the photographers that came! I wish the photoshoot was more then just me. I will probably not run this again next year unless I make a new Nippon Ichi cosplay.
Cosplays

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#9 User is offline   Tombolo 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 57244

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

http://www.facebook....&type=3

Rock on. ;_;
derp