Anime Central Forums: To the kind soul who found (and returned) my wallet! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

To the kind soul who found (and returned) my wallet!

#1 User is offline   FunkadelicMango 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 5022

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

I would just like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to the wonderful person who found and returned my wallet/clutch to the lost and found for me! I'm not sure how I lost it to begin with (it seems most likely that it simply fell out of my bag), but I was quite the mess over it because it had everything in it from my driver's license to cash, to credit cards... (and given relatively recent events in my life, it really was the last thing I needed to happen...).

I consider myself extremely lucky that a good samaritan such as yourself returned it (with everything in tact and in such a timely manner!). I only wish I knew who you were because I would have all too gladly offered up a reward to thank you for your honesty and kindness. I don't know how it is that I can repay you now, but I hope goodness and karma will find you wherever you go :)

Also, thank you to the staff! I approached many of you while my friend and I were running back in forth in search of it, and every person I encountered was courteous and helpful. Keep up the good work!

#2 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

Wow, you got lucky! I really don't understand why some people would keep things like that. I lost a camera one year. I was devastated since I lost not only pictures from the con but other events. Glad you got your stuff back and good to know there are people like that left :D
ACen 2014 Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#3 User is offline   Scott 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9607

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

It's really nice to see your misfortune didn't turn out bad in the end. Here's to the person who did the honorable thing. :highfive:

#4 User is offline   limegummi 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 30856

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

A friend told me there was a thank you thread here -- on Saturday, I found a white clutch/wallet on a chair across from the women's restroom in the Hyatt and turned it into the lost and found. If that's the same wallet, then I'm glad to hear that you got it! ^^ And if not - well, I'm still glad someone else turned in your wallet and you got it! lol I want to believe that more people in this world will do the right thing. ^^

#5 User is offline   FunkadelicMango 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 5022

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

View Postlimegummi, on 25 May 2011 - 12:12 PM, said:

A friend told me there was a thank you thread here -- on Saturday, I found a white clutch/wallet on a chair across from the women's restroom in the Hyatt and turned it into the lost and found. If that's the same wallet, then I'm glad to hear that you got it! ^^ And if not - well, I'm still glad someone else turned in your wallet and you got it! lol I want to believe that more people in this world will do the right thing. ^^

Mine was actually an olive green clutch/wallet, but regardless, kudos to you for doing the right thing! The world can always use more honest people like you!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users