• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ACEN 2011 Looking for someone?

#1 User is offline   ShadowPriestess 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 27965

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:01 PM

Figured since the other threads of this are either from last year or even the year before we should make one specifically for 2011's ACEN. If you are looking for anyone from this years ACEN post it here peeps^^
VILLAINS NEED HUGS TOO!

#2 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

There was a Suzaku at the Code Geass Photoshoot, her real name was Elyiott, she was wearing the white knight of zero uniform from the artbook and matched my costume. I spent a lot of Saturday afternoon with her and had so much fun with her! I forgot her last name and I've been trying to find her on facebook or wherever I can. I was hanging out with her at the vendor's hall for the majority of the time and she said she was a staff member for another convention and was handing out flyers in return for pictures of me and her and said, "Take my shameless advertising" xD If anyone knows her please contact me! ;o;
Anime Central 2015 Cosplay:
  • Sinon - Sword Art Online II (Gun Gale Online avatar)
  • Rikka - Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! (School Uniform)

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.
PMing me is probably the faster way of receiving a response.

#3 User is offline   Fire Claimer 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 9715
  • Location:In a warehouse full of dust, fighting a red lotus radical.

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

I'm looking for this guy who cosplayed as Asch from Tales of the Abyss back in ACen 10th anniversary in 2007. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWcPRWQ2gg[/media]

I'm also looking for another guy, or one of these guys. Saturday night at ACen 2011, I stumbled upon a group of like 7 guys occupying a corner of the lower level of the hyatt near the game rooms. So say you're exiting the stairs/escalators and you turn right to head towards the main game room with DDR and para para and smash bros and what not. As you pass through, there's a little sitting area on the left wall with high stools and such. There were 7 guys sitting there and one was named Will, who asked random passer byers to "Rate his shorts" on a scale of 1 to 10. I hung out with them and I enjoyed their company because I was bored waiting for my two friends to finish a round of cthulu in the nearby Florence Gaming Room. I was wondering if anyone knows who they were or how i can get in contact with one of those guys because it'd be awesome to hang out with them at ACen 2012! I have a picture if it helps recognize them. http://www.flickr.co...N03/5755864911/

Thank you guys for your help!
~Sarah

This post has been edited by Fire Claimer: 24 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

2015:
(Sat) Emerald Sustrai - RWBY (98%)
(Fri) Korra (Original Ver) - Legend of Korra (50%)
Hikaru Shidou (Final Armor)- Magic Knights Rayearth (70%)
Sara - Over The Garden Wall (50%)
Shonky Honks - Ni No Kuni (50%)

#4 User is offline   Rakuen 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16286

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

Looking for a stack of people:

First, there was a guy who cosplayed as Setzer on Friday, Sora in a Gummi Ship on Saturday, and Valor Form Sora on Sunday. Pretty awesome, and seeing as I managed to run into him all three days, it'd be great to get in touch.

Second is the Vash the Stampede who came up to talk to me near The Enthusiasts booth on Sunday afternoon. I gave him some contact info, but I figured I'd pop in here just in case.

Third is a group of girls who were down in the rhythm room before it closed Saturday night. One of them had a torn ACL. They seemed pretty cool, I wish I could have been more talkative but I was totally drained. We were all plopped down near the Extreme machine.

And finally, someone came up and took a photo of me in my "When I Die" t-shirt. Since I'm always looking for photos of myself due to perpetually not having a camera, I'd really like that photo. XD

So if you are or know of these people and would like to get in touch, feel free to shoot a message or FB request my way. Also, I was on the cast of Whose Line is it Anime, and ran the Console RPG panel, should anyone happen to be looking for me. Thanks! See you all next year!

This post has been edited by Rakuen: 23 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Facebook - If you want to add me, say you're from Acen!
Whose Line is it Anime? - Proud contributor since 2008!
Borderline Hikikomori - Anime blog covering whatever my team and I happen to come up with.

#5 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:29 PM

View PostRakuen, on 23 May 2011 - 07:18 PM, said:

Looking for a stack of people:

First, there was a guy who cosplayed as Setzer on Friday, Sora in a Gummi Ship on Saturday, and Valor Form Sora on Sunday. Pretty awesome, and seeing as I managed to run into him all three days, it'd be great to get in touch.

Second is the Vash the Stampede who came up to talk to me near The Enthusiasts booth on Sunday afternoon. I gave him some contact info, but I figured I'd pop in here just in case.

Third is a group of girls who were down in the rhythm room before it closed Saturday night. One of them had a torn ACL. They seemed pretty cool, I wish I could have been more talkative but I was totally drained.

And finally, someone came up and took a photo of me in my "When I Die" t-shirt. Since I'm always looking for photos of myself due to perpetually not having a camera, I'd really like that photo. XD

So if you are or know of these people and would like to get in touch, feel free to shoot a message or FB request my way. Also, I was on the cast of Whose Line is it Anime, and ran the Console RPG panel, should anyone happen to be looking for me. Thanks! See you all next year!

Was the Vash a drunk Vash? He had a headband tied around his head, was wearing the red jacket and glasses and naturally had vash's hair. Was it him? If so he's a close friend of mine and I have his facebook =D I also saw the sora with the gummi ship, it was this sora right? --- Click link here
Anime Central 2015 Cosplay:
  • Sinon - Sword Art Online II (Gun Gale Online avatar)
  • Rikka - Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! (School Uniform)

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.
PMing me is probably the faster way of receiving a response.

#6 User is offline   Rakuen 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16286

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 23 May 2011 - 07:29 PM, said:

Was the Vash a drunk Vash? He had a headband tied around his head, was wearing the red jacket and glasses and naturally had vash's hair. Was it him? If so he's a close friend of mine and I have his facebook =D I also saw the sora with the gummi ship, it was this sora right? --- Click link here

On the former, I don't think so, I do not remember any tie XD;. On the latter, unless there are now two Sora's running around with Gummi Ships, yep!

This post has been edited by Rakuen: 23 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

Facebook - If you want to add me, say you're from Acen!
Whose Line is it Anime? - Proud contributor since 2008!
Borderline Hikikomori - Anime blog covering whatever my team and I happen to come up with.

#7 User is offline   MFox92 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59009

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

Yay, I'm glad this thread exists!

Anyway, I'm looking for a volunteer who I met Friday evening near the registration booth at the convention center. He was the lonely one giving away badge lanyards. Appearance wise, I think he was wearing a light blue shirt. When I went to go get my lanyard, I noticed that we were both wearing the same "Pray For Japan" bracelet from Lady Gaga. I was wearing a neon green v-neck, a black vest, and shorts. We talked for like ten minutes about Gaga and such. He also told me how his roommate was having night scares, so he slept in his car, if that helps with identification. He was so adorable and nice, and I totally regret not asking for his name or number or something. If anyone knows this volunteer, I'd appreciate your help getting in contact with him. <3

#8 User is offline   manga1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 53231

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:42 AM

I am looking for the girl on saturday night, she was dressed as someone from ranma 1/2 and had a teapot she carried as a purse, I met her while she was eating, had a long discussion with her and she was one of only a few people from indiana I met this year she was actully from Terra Haute if I remember, and she was talking about mental illness with me and religion as she was also Catholic like me.

and there was the security guy Jarred the guy at the video rooms on the saturday overnight to sunday who was from Bristal UK origionaly, and I thought he just gave the british accent to be in character, but turned out he was a real uk guy and he also had another conversation about photography with another guy while I was sitting there, I origianly went over to him for information on the game room since I could not find it.

There was also Allen I think his name was from Sacramento. I was telling him about the old days when rave music was king about ten years ago and my days and love of the music back then, as well as the partys I went to.

signed Jeremy Manga1

#9 User is offline   Anna Abel 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60526

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

Okay. I'm looking for a girl who we met on saturday. She was dressed as Pit from Kid Icarus/Brawl. We brought her over to a bench to meet my friend George who was dressed as Genesis from Crisis Core, hanging out with the big group of people dressed in red over by the restaurant. Later that night, he met up with her again and got her name. It was Angela. He has been trying to find her on facebook and can't. If anyone knows her... here's a pic. http://quantumdimens...otoid=126829807

#10 User is offline   DJ F00P 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 15390

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

I'm looking for any of the people I smoked hookah with saturday night. I was there for around two hours at the one very close to the door by the bench.

this is me: http://www.facebook.com/Fooop

#11 User is offline   Fire Claimer 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

I'm also happy this thread exists! I hope to find at least one of these guys. My best friend Crystal and I had a blast hanging with them! they were fun to hang with and we wanna hang with them next year! lol http://www.flickr.co...N03/5755864911/

crystal and i both know the 3 guys that are mainly in the front. the two dudes kneeling and the guy in the dark plaid/checkered shirt in the chair on the right.

and the guy in the multicolored shorts is named Will.

these guys were awesome! and crystal and i are looking for any of them to see if we can get in contact. lol

thank you! ~Sarah
2015:

#12 User is offline   Fire Claimer 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

View PostDJ F00P, on 24 May 2011 - 03:10 PM, said:

I'm looking for any of the people I smoked hookah with saturday night. I was there for around two hours at the one very close to the door by the bench.

did u do hookah with a chick, kinda chubby ish, but with long pretty auburn hair? named rose perhaps?
2015:

#13 User is offline   DJ F00P 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

mhm

#14 User is offline   Fire Claimer 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

View PostDJ F00P, on 24 May 2011 - 06:01 PM, said:

mhm

lol shes my best friend. did she look like this? http://www.flickr.co...N03/5756295419/
2015:

#15 User is offline   DJ F00P 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

umm actually no D:

mustve been thinking of the wrong person...

This post has been edited by DJ F00P: 24 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

#16 User is offline   Hojo Xianghua 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60566

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

I figured since so many people got my photo that I would make an account. This is the Tenth Doctor that wandered around with the 3D glasses for most of the time. Here----> http://a6.sphotos.ak...3_5514974_n.jpg If you have any photo's of us or wanted to keep in contact with us, please send me a message! XD My name is Hojo and the eleven's is Elise.

Mainly, I'm looking for the Other Ten that I derped with in the badge line on Thursday. <3

#17 User is offline   Raven_rising 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59297

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

View PostHojo Xianghua, on 24 May 2011 - 08:29 PM, said:

I figured since so many people got my photo that I would make an account. This is the Tenth Doctor that wandered around with the 3D glasses for most of the time.

You two cracked me up the entire time during that shoot. If you like, you can tag yourself/selves: http://www.facebook....58&l=90d03ab0ff

#18 User is offline   Hojo Xianghua 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:23 PM

I can't tag myself! -Pouty face.-

#19 User is offline   Walnut 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60480

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

Oh joy this thread!

I'm looking for the guy whose dressed up as a ninja(african American) on Satuday playing DDR Down at the arcade near the Dance central system!

Also I'm looking for Brian whom was dressed in an leather jacket with long dirty blond hair(Caucasian) and his friend whom she wore a red martial art suit(African American), i think from Ranma on Saturday in the line for Soap Bubble. You were putting down your number but it didn't save on my phone for that party! D :

And these three awesome people at the soap bubble! one I believe wore a Mio/Stocking cosplay suit with a top hat and was Asian,She/You were with a friend whom dressed up as a cat girl whom was Caucasian and the other two dudes (both African American) who were doing the cat daddy with me and my friend(shown on the picture on the right with the glasses)! We formed a little circle on the right side of the area. I was the silly guy with the grey hat and two green glowsticks.

Lastly i believe her name was Bridget? I met you at the Hyatt hotel after Soap bubble when we were looking for a party, if it helps, we were treking up the stairs all the way to the 8th floor then came back down to the 3rd.

In all of those i was wearing a gray Beanie and a gray and white stripe polo with blue jeans.

I'm not sure if I'm being to vague and i don't want to sound mean regarding to the persons color : / But hopefully I'll be able to find you guys!
I'm the one in the hat.
http://s1215.photobu...1_6406595_o.jpg

This post has been edited by Walnut: 24 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

"I Can't Hear You I'M Blind!"

#20 User is offline   kittie 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60540

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:37 PM

i hope this counts even if it has to do with the dealers ... i have been crushing the cute asian guy with glasses n snake bite piercings who was working the weapons stand ... omg fell in love a few yrs ago when i first seen him at reactor. dunno if he will ever read this but its worth a shot
just call me Miwako

#21 User is offline   Raven_rising 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59297

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:18 PM

View PostHojo Xianghua, on 24 May 2011 - 09:23 PM, said:

I can't tag myself! -Pouty face.-

BOO! Either...have someone tag for you, or..friend? Friend then defriend? I DO NOT KNOW.

#22 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

Okay, people I am looking for because I'm too much of a dong to get facebook links from people, lol.

1. Justin from Friday night's rave. Umm, you were tall, cute, 20 years old (ahem, 21 in 2 weeks), I think you said you were going to school to be an EMT?

2. A 10th Doctor that I saw on Friday who did a super good impression of the Doctor, and waved like a madman at me at the Friday photoshoot. Here's a picture: click here

3. The girl who did that awesome Marceline the Vampire Queen cosplay. YOU ARE TOTALLY RHOMBUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Marceline Picture

Awwwww.....now I just feel creepy. :unsure:

#23 User is offline   Fire Claimer 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:25 AM

View Postaudaciouska241, on 24 May 2011 - 11:42 PM, said:

Okay, people I am looking for because I'm too much of a dong to get facebook links from people, lol.

1. Justin from Friday night's rave. Umm, you were tall, cute, 20 years old (ahem, 21 in 2 weeks), I think you said you were going to school to be an EMT?

2. A 10th Doctor that I saw on Friday who did a super good impression of the Doctor, and waved like a madman at me at the Friday photoshoot. Here's a picture: click here

3. The girl who did that awesome Marceline the Vampire Queen cosplay. YOU ARE TOTALLY RHOMBUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Marceline Picture

O.o omfg!! that vampire queen is one of my best friends :D her name is kirsten. kirsten and princess bubblegum and jake are sisters. hehehe i actually have that same photo. http://www.flickr.co...N03/5757134251/ xD want her facebook? lol

This post has been edited by Fire Claimer: 25 May 2011 - 12:45 AM

2015:

#24 User is offline   Hojo Xianghua 

• Pip

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:58 AM

View Postaudaciouska241, on 24 May 2011 - 11:42 PM, said:

That's the one I want to find too! He was fun.

#25 User is offline   GenericDreamers 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 586

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:22 AM

View PostDJ F00P, on 24 May 2011 - 03:10 PM, said:

I was the (at that point apparently very disheveled) Grave Robber that sat there for a spell. Thanks for hooking that mofo up!
ACEN 2011 PHOTOS
My personal site
My Deviantart
MySpace
Facebook

2010 Costumes
Ronove (Umineko) || Kamui Gackpo - Magnet ver. (Vocaloid) || Grave Robber (Repo!) || Brief (Panty & Stocking)

#26 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:10 PM

IDK who it was, but the flareon from the pokemon photoshoot...

Thank you for helping my daughter get into the pics, it was pretty swarmed during swap outs for other pics.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#27 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

OH! also, the girl from IHOP with the pigtails, who did the anime girls voice outside. cute!

She was a very cute girl, and did a very cute voice...bit creepy since it sounded like Yachiru Kusajishi from the bleach dub.

Also the guy she was hanging out with, with the...i'm gonna go with...shaved head? and piercings who knew alot about comics was pretty cool too.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#28 User is offline   gc!? 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60557

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

Looking for a Junpei cosplayer who was at the FF MMORPG panel who plays on the FFXI Sylph server. We both play on the same server, but I left the panel so I didn't get a chance to talk to him.
My Flickr (includes an ACEN 2011 gallery~)

#29 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

View PostFire Claimer, on 25 May 2011 - 12:25 AM, said:

O.o omfg!! that vampire queen is one of my best friends :D her name is kirsten. kirsten and princess bubblegum and jake are sisters. hehehe i actually have that same photo. http://www.flickr.co...N03/5757134251/ xD want her facebook? lol

Hahah, yeah, I will take a facebook page! XD

#30 User is offline   Devi-kun 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60156

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:17 PM

looking for the grell that kissed me on my way down the stairs while I was sebastian.
Sebastian- Kuroshitsuji
Kaito- Vocaloid
Izaya Orihara-DRRRR
-few others-

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users