• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Lost: Cat Ears and Doll Hat

#1 User is offline   Creepy Doll 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60498

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:53 PM

I lost two items this weekend. I'd really love to get them back!

The first item:
A black pair of cat ears made by a company called "The Great PretendEars". The ears are attached to a black rectangular piece made of the same material as the ears themselves. They're headband style, but not the u-shaped kind -- they're the type that wrap around your head with elastic, like the bunny ears in this eBay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item5d2e9e811e

They're very old, so one ear flops down a bit. It's the left one if you're wearing them.

I know exactly when and where I was when I lost them, but I do not know how it happened. I was at the H. Naoto booth in the exhibitor hall shortly after it opened on Saturday morning. I picked up a hat to look at it, and tried it on. It fit weird because of the cat ears. I thought it might fit better without them, but I did not take them off, because I also saw that the hat cost $90, and decided not to buy it. I talked to three of the people working the booth, and eventually bought a shirt. But, when I realized my ears were missing and asked later, the people at the booth said that they did not remember me wearing cat ears at all. So, I lost them sometime within the five minutes between looking at the hat and talking to the people there.

I've had this particular pair of ears for more than eight years. Aside from that I haven't seen them in stores in more than six years, they've got a lot of sentimental value to me, because I was wearing them the first time I met my husband. I'd really really like to get them back.

The second item:
A doll hat.

HAT IS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you know anything about what might have become of these two items, please contact me! I'd really really really really like to get them back!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by Creepy Doll: 03 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

#2 User is offline   Creepy Doll 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60498

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hat is found, thanks!

#3 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528