Anime Central Forums: Acen 2012 Cosplays! - Anime Central Forums

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Acen 2012 Cosplays! Who already knows what they're doing next year?

#91 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:57 AM

View PostGoldeneyeuro, on 31 May 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

I know I'm going to bring Izumi back for 2012, I wanted to wear the outfit a lot more than just half of Saturday. *hopes that there will be several other FMWS cosplayers other than himself* Right now, it's perhaps the only cosplay I have that I don't consider "photoshoot only."

FMWS is love <3 A friend of mine and I went as Meroko and Full Moon a few years back, it made us sad that like no one seemed to recognize us. Guess the series just wasn't popular enough then. And since you're Izumi, you should totally carry around a white balloon with Jonathon's face on it xD
ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%
Honey Lemon (Battle Version) [Big Hero 6] 30%
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 0%

Moved to 2016: Ryuho (Final Armour Version) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#92 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 01 June 2011 - 06:57 AM, said:

FMWS is love <3 A friend of mine and I went as Meroko and Full Moon a few years back, it made us sad that like no one seemed to recognize us. Guess the series just wasn't popular enough then. And since you're Izumi, you should totally carry around a white balloon with Jonathon's face on it xD

That's sad, though- Full Moon is not very well known even now, and not heavily cosplayed. Someone at ACEN actually told me, "I love your cosplay- it's been years since I've seen a Full Moon cosplay." I had more people recognize me at Anime Detour though I wore the outfit more- it's become one of those "not a lot of people know who he is, but whoever does I give kudos to" cosplays. If you do choose to cosplay from Full Moon again, do let me know.

And I'm not a fan of Jonathan so usually if someone asks, I'd go, "Oh, I don't know where he is, probably ran off to cause mischief." Not to mention if I bring a balloon, there's always the chance it will pop... I had originally planned on asking a friend to make a scythe for me to carry around, but then I decided to save the money. I'll think about it for next year, though...
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

#93 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

I'll be happy to see an Izumi! ;o; Full Moon O sagashite was one of my favorite manga's when I was younger -^o^- I adored Mitsuki, she was an idol to me and I would draw her constantly and try to be just like her with my values. Her name was the first username I ever used for a forum I joined ^__^ She is on my list of things I might end up doing, but I feel like with so little people knowing her people will not be excited as much as for other cosplays u//u;

For 2012 I will be debuting as 2 different versions of C.C. from Code Geass! Both the Pilot version from the first season (which I was shocked to see NO ONE in this year) and the Black Knights version (I know, it's a little overdone but still classic) I'll have a pretty large amount of CG cosplayers walking with me =] This year I was one of two people who was in the Empress Dress from the Artbook. I was at the CG photoshoot on Saturday. I also debuted as Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt and was in the black dress and had a glowing sword prop =] (I didn't expect to see so many PSWG cosplayers this year) For 2012 me and my friend Ka-chan (Panty) will be debuting as the Angel Versions of Panty & Stocking and plan to have lots more LED's for our costumes then we did this year ;D Also! I will be doing Yuki Cross/Kuran Luxurious Lolita Version from Vampire Knight and I should be with a Hanabusa, Mr. Idol himself xD Then Keiko Yukimura from Yuyu Hakusho to match my Yusuke =] I also plan to be Merry Nightmare from Yumekui Merry I'm hoping Dash (Darko) will be Chaser John Doe! ;o; Check my Signature to see pics in the links. (there may be more cosplays to come as the con draws closer)

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 02 June 2011 - 11:29 PM

Upcoming Cosplay: Sinon from Sword Art Online: II / Gun Gale Online
My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

#94 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:08 AM

View PostGoldeneyeuro, on 02 June 2011 - 09:57 PM, said:

That's sad, though- Full Moon is not very well known even now, and not heavily cosplayed. Someone at ACEN actually told me, "I love your cosplay- it's been years since I've seen a Full Moon cosplay." I had more people recognize me at Anime Detour though I wore the outfit more- it's become one of those "not a lot of people know who he is, but whoever does I give kudos to" cosplays. If you do choose to cosplay from Full Moon again, do let me know.

And I'm not a fan of Jonathan so usually if someone asks, I'd go, "Oh, I don't know where he is, probably ran off to cause mischief." Not to mention if I bring a balloon, there's always the chance it will pop... I had originally planned on asking a friend to make a scythe for me to carry around, but then I decided to save the money. I'll think about it for next year, though...

It is very sad. There has yet to be anything by Arina Tanemura I haven't liked, yet her series are less known/cosplayed. I wish I would have spotted you, definitely would have taken a picture! I did Full Moon with my Meroko in...gosh 2006? Feels like forever ago @.@ This year I think I'm not going to have enough time to make new cosplays, so I may bring that one back. It was the white version of full moon, wings included. ^^ I was so proud of those wings <3 I'll have to try and convince my Meroko to come back with me, though her heart is set on making a fursuit lol. And aw, poor Jonathon xD No love for him. I need to rewatch/read FMWS...I know he has different roles in the manga and anime. I think I'm remembering the manga version right now, but who knows. And I think a scythe would make a cool prop! You could always go the inexpensive route and just cover foam in tin foil haha. If I do bring back Full Moon I need to buy/make a microphone. Never actually got around to that the first time around.
ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%

#95 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

Will probably do Beat up King Kazma again from Summer Wars

Parts of it neet to be compeltly redon and hopefuly this time I wont mess up on the body paint. Fix the ears so they stay on properly. I also need a new wig and make new knuckles since I lost one in the rave line.

Might also do Grandpa Rome from Hetalia and Roger Smith from Big O (since I just found the perfect jacket at the thrif store)

Theres a few other costumes I want to do but I will most likely stick with those 3 for next year.
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#96 User is offline   kimuhalu 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17064

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:58 PM

The only thing that is set in stone for 2012 is that one cosplay must be from One Piece. I have a character in mind, one of my dream cosplays, but that could always change.

And all this talk about Full Moon is making the wheels in my head turn. :D
Kamen Rider Decade (Inspired Outfit) (Kamen Rider Decade) 4%

Twitter :: My Figure Collection :: My Cosplay Blog :: ACen 2014

#97 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

View PostKeans, on 03 June 2011 - 09:12 AM, said:

Might also do Grandpa Rome from Hetalia and Roger Smith from Big O (since I just found the perfect jacket at the thrift store)

I would LOVE to see a Roger Smith. All you'd need is a Dorothy and a gun wielding smooth talking butler then your all set =D Oh, and a Giant Robot, or just a guy in a cardboard box that says Big O xDD Kidding.

Upcoming Cosplay: Sinon from Sword Art Online: II / Gun Gale Online
My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

#98 User is offline   Chizuru 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59215

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

as of rite nao, id like to do lal mirch from KHReborn XD
hopefully, i can mi friends together nd we can do a group~
<3
2012 Cosplays
Luka Megurine (Sandplay) - Vocaloid ((possible)), Luka Megurine (Matryoshka) - Vocaloid ((possible)), Chizuru Yukimura (Western) - Hakuouki
2011 Cosplays
Chizuru Yukimura (Western) - Hakuouki
2010 Cosplays
Rin Kagamine (Meltdown) - Vocaloid

#99 User is offline   Darko 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18698

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 03 June 2011 - 05:09 PM, said:

I would LOVE to see a Roger Smith. All you'd need is a Dorothy and a gun wielding smooth talking butler then your all set =D Oh, and a Giant Robot, or just a guy in a cardboard box that says Big O xDD Kidding.

ive only ever seen 1 Big O cosplay in my many years of cosplay searching. they dont come very often sadly :[
Acen2014 - Creator Viktor - League of Legends
ACen 2013- Artorias the abysswalker -Darksouls
Apocalypse year ACen 2012-DEADMAU5 RAINBOSS- CustomLED Helmet

Questions about props?Email me . Details on my profile

#100 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

View PostFemme Fatale, on 30 May 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

I thought about doing this character last year, but decided upon trying something new (Gothic Lolita). Now I am pleased to say that in Acen 2012 I'll be cosplaying Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid. There's two versions I'll be doing of her; One is "Camellia" that I'll be doing on Friday, and a "Wedding" version on Saturday. Both are very beautiful cosplays and I can't absolutely wait to show them off for everyone to see. I always like to brainstorm different ideas as to who I want to do on Acen. I thought about Miku a couple of days before Acen came around, and right then and there I thought that she would be the person I should become for next year. Planning for these things is a lot of fun and I can't wait to see everybody's cosplays in Acen 2012!

Curious about this.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#101 User is offline   ApplePillow 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59991

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:42 AM

>o<
well i have the wig for Akita Neru so of course im doing her for next year,i just dont know which outfit
but i refuse to do Matryoshka ( i did that THIS year ) and Magnet ( i don't like it -_- )
and i have no clue for my second cosplay.
UGH! i need to figure this out,especially because i have a con to go to in August. I need a simple but complex cosplay to do.
I won't be going to any anime conventions any time soon! Maybe in my mind haha

#102 User is offline   Sarah-Senpai 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 28570

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

I'm trying to gather up enough people to do a Steins;Gate group right now. Or a Nitro+ group (which I guess would cover Madoka and Fate / Zero? seeing as it was done by the head writer)

So far I'm most likely going as Okabe from S;G. No idea if I want to do a second cosplay next year.
Acen '12 cosplays

no idea yet, maybe Haruka from IM@S

#103 User is offline   tatterpillar 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 23950

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

I've only recently discovered the joys of Blue Exorcist. I'm considering doing Rin Okumura.

#104 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:05 PM

View PostSarah-Senpai, on 04 June 2011 - 12:00 PM, said:

I'm trying to gather up enough people to do a Steins;Gate group right now. Or a Nitro+ group (which I guess would cover Madoka and Fate / Zero? seeing as it was done by the head writer)

So far I'm most likely going as Okabe from S;G. No idea if I want to do a second cosplay next year.

You must make this, can I take pictures please. I love that character.

As for myself, my list includes:

Blue Exorist: Izumo or Shura

Black Butler: British Knight Elizabeth

Mermaid Melody : Princess Sara, since I didn't get a chance last year.

Pokemon: Mareep

This post has been edited by Dark Spellmaster: 05 June 2011 - 10:06 PM

~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#105 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

View PostDark Spellmaster, on 05 June 2011 - 10:05 PM, said:

Mermaid Melody : Princess Sara, since I didn't get a chance last year.

Pokemon: Mareep

Luchia/Lucia in her singing human form is one of my dream cosplays. Don't know if I'll make it for next year, but it will be made eventually! And I'm expecting people to think I'm some weird version of Sailor Moon xD

Aw, do Mareep! I want to do Flaaffy someday...
ACen 2015 Plans

#106 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 06 June 2011 - 07:19 AM, said:

Luchia/Lucia in her singing human form is one of my dream cosplays. Don't know if I'll make it for next year, but it will be made eventually! And I'm expecting people to think I'm some weird version of Sailor Moon xD

Aw, do Mareep! I want to do Flaaffy someday...

I was going to do vocaloid but the rest of my group can't come probably. So yes a Mareep will be fun to do. Creating the human forms going to be tricky. I'm basing it off a lolita like outfit I saw in a picture. The only thing is making the tail and the ears.

Flaaffy will be cute.

And I know, there should be a meet up for the Mermaid melody, Salior Moon, and Wedding peach groups.

Edit: I just realized it would be Flaaffy not mareep. >< Could there be two Flaaffy's running around?

This post has been edited by Dark Spellmaster: 06 June 2011 - 03:29 PM

~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#107 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Unless I decide to do something else new, I will bring the Anti-Skill Officer cosplay I'm making for Youmacon. Perhaps I shall make the full riot shield as well.

Other than that, havent decided what I'll be bringing back.

This post has been edited by Unlucky Slayer: 06 June 2011 - 03:38 PM

In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#108 User is offline   SJAkarma22 

• Akwardly Insane
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59852

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

I have a group going as the Tenchi Muyo crew we Washu, Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka (me), and a Sasami, Possibly the Guardians so I'm super excited since we've planned it this early it will definitely happen!! Hopefully we could find a Mihoshi and Kiyone but...We'll see
As long as there is Trust, there is Betrayal
I will lay at your feet while you rule the world

CONLIST:
ANIME CENTRAL April 27-29 2012-ANIME DETOUR June 30 -July 1 2012

#109 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:36 AM

View PostDark Spellmaster, on 06 June 2011 - 03:28 PM, said:

And I know, there should be a meet up for the Mermaid melody, Salior Moon, and Wedding peach groups.

Edit: I just realized it would be Flaaffy not mareep. >< Could there be two Flaaffy's running around?

Agreed. I wish Mermaid Melody and Wedding Peach got more love.

and nice xD Well I wont be doing Flaaffy next year so it's all yours xD I'll be doing a mystery cosplay I dont want to share since I have never seen it done...and then someone from Shugo Chara and a simple Pokemon...considering Bellossom or Beautifly or something. Still have to decide who...but yeah, you should be the only Flaaffy xD
ACen 2015 Plans

#110 User is offline   Bulma Briefs 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11893

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

I would totally love to see a Roger Smith too!! My boyfriend thought about doing it once too, but he said he was afraid nobody would recognize him.

Next year, I will still have my Namek Saga Bulma cosplay and Inui from Prince of Tennis. I'm gonna try to bring my outfit for Sakura from Get Backers and I might do one other cosplay (trying to talk by boyfriend into us cosplaying as Dee and Ryo from FAKE). My boyfriend has his heart set on cosplaying Gato from Gundam 0083.
ACen 2014 Cosplay
Bulma Briefs - Bunny costume (Dragonball)<--Saturday

#111 User is offline   rikku894 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 51668

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

As much as I really love my Sandplay Luka Megurine cosplay, I think I may retire it and try some new stuff like Jasdero c:
~2011~
Luka Megurine from Sandplay
Letter Bee from Tegami Bachi
Rachel Alucard from BlazBlue

#112 User is offline   Seraphim Kain 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 52327

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:49 AM

--I intend to keep my Vergil from Devil May Cry outfit this time around again, and perhaps substitute Terra from Kingdom Hearts with something different. I'll have to look through some of the characters that I am capable of doing, but I might go outside the box. Might do Stargate. Or perhaps something from Mass Effect. But for me, it's simply too early to be sure about what one I wish to do.

#113 User is offline   Sin Ai 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59108

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

Tentativly, A Red Xiii fursuit or Kyuubi, Black Rock Shooter from Vocaloid, and Fang from FFXIII

But, this is all subject to change as it usually does.
2011 Cosplays In Progress~
Who knows. XD .

#114 User is offline   ApplePillow 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59991

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

My mom wants me to do strength (in signature) in 2012 so i might do her too.
so A Vocaloid and a Black Rock Shooter cosplay -_- what have i came to?
I won't be going to any anime conventions any time soon! Maybe in my mind haha

#115 User is offline   ☆ MV 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 21362

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

for me the two I'm definitely doing Renzou Shima from Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist and Azusa Kinose from Starry Sky in his summer uniform. I'm not sure about if I'm doing female version of Kotetsu T. Kaburagi from TIGER & BUNNY but so far it seems I might. My friend asked me to be Yukimura Sanada (sengoku basara) in his Gakuen Basara uniform instead so I'll probably do that.

This post has been edited by ☆ MV: 13 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

ACen 2014
--- Bilbo Baggins(The Hobbit|)-100%

(Sorry this list changes a lot, I'm really indecisive :()
facebook livejournal tumblr

#116 User is offline   myrla 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60134

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

Still doing Rose from Doctor Who, but I think I'll have two different Rose costumes.

I also will still do Miwako, because I think she's adorable and I love her even if no one else knows who she is.

I will most likely be Shilo from Repo! The Genetic Opera, as well as Inara from Firefly.
ACen 2013: Panel denied. Not attending.

ACen 2012 Cosplay: Doctor Who: Tooth and Claw Rose (Friday) | Firefly: Inara (Saturday) | Lolita (Sunday)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

ACen 2011 Cosplay:
Tooth and Claw Rose (Doctor Who) | Miwako (Paradise Kiss) | Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

#117 User is offline   Livre 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 58463

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

I'd really love to go as Dalian from Bibliotheca Mystica de Dantalian.

#118 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

View PostBulma Briefs, on 07 June 2011 - 02:55 PM, said:

I would totally love to see a Roger Smith too!! My boyfriend thought about doing it once too, but he said he was afraid nobody would recognize him.

Well I guess due to demand I will have to definetly do a Roger Smith. Lol, Unfotunetly Im single and I have no friends that cosplay so I dont have anybody to coax into a group cosplay. It will just be Roger Smith by himself. xD
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#119 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

My iPhone is stinking at multi-quoting but I would like to say I am happy that I'm not the only one already planning for 2012! All of your ideas sound great but I'd like to say I really want to see Demon Yuske done as well as The Big O group! Those are two things I never see.

As for me, I posted this in the FB ACen group but would love to hear your opinions too if you're willing to provide:

"Since 2008, I have been going to Anime Central as more American-made characters (in-order: Ronald McDonald, Warden of Superjail, Disco Stu, and most recently Brak.) While I'm doing a cosplay group of the Nickelodeon show Doug (I'm going to be Skeeter), I'm thinking of doing a solo costume for 1-2 days of ACen and for C2E2 and Wizard World 2012. I'm thinking of being Pee-Wee Herman or possibly doing an anime or video game character. What do you guys think?"

So pretty much I will definitely be Skeeter Valentine and am hoping to do either a skit or group cosplay walk-on stage.

I also want to do a solo costume, PeeWee Herman is who I have in mind but I am considering on going back to ACen roots and doing an anime character or a Japanese video game character. Not sure who I would be if I select this option but I have a few characters in mind like Viewtiful Joe, Mouser of Super Mario 2, an evil version of Toad, etc.

Lots of planning to be done. :)
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#120 User is offline   Bulma Briefs 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11893

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

View PostKeans, on 12 June 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

Well I guess due to demand I will have to definetly do a Roger Smith. Lol, Unfotunetly Im single and I have no friends that cosplay so I dont have anybody to coax into a group cosplay. It will just be Roger Smith by himself. xD

Hmmm....I may have to find a way to go as Dorothy or talk one of my friends into being Dorothy...and I MIGHT be able to talk my boyfriend into going as Beck.
ACen 2014 Cosplay
Bulma Briefs - Bunny costume (Dragonball)<--Saturday

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users