Anime Central Forums: Acen 2012 Cosplays! - Anime Central Forums

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Acen 2012 Cosplays! Who already knows what they're doing next year?

#31 User is offline   ATICE 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58973

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

View PostLina, on 23 May 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

I'll be bringing back Black Canary, Triana and Keimi. I don't know if I will be doing any other cosplays. I may bring back Hipster! Alice and wear her on a day that isn't Thursday. lol

Black Canary again!? NICE!

My friend might be Green Arrow and I'll be Kid Flash this time for sure. ^_^

#32 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

View PostATICE, on 23 May 2011 - 10:54 PM, said:

Black Canary again!? NICE!

My friend might be Green Arrow and I'll be Kid Flash this time for sure. ^_^

I'm starting to work out so I can have a flatter belly and maybe some nice abs. lol

Your friend better be Green Arrow! I better see this at Youma! lol

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#33 User is offline   Kasumisty 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 2097

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:07 PM

I had a lot of fun with my Bioshock splicer cosplay and the photoshoot/gathering was really awesome so I am probably going to do another Bioshock outfit next year!
I would really like to get a group together to go around the con with next time so we can maybe like do some scenes and things like that, because at the gathering it was mostly just poses but I'd love to do actual (moving/speaking) scenes and maybe get some video of it.

A friend and I had talked about doing a Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya group this year but ended up not doing that (she was gonna go as Haruhi, me as Yuki, another friend maybe Mikuru) so I might do that next year.

Depending how long my hair is next year (and whether it's still half purple) I might bring out my Witch Hunter Robin cosplay again. I couldn't do it this year because my hair is not long enough to put it up like hers.

This post has been edited by Kasumisty: 23 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

#34 User is offline   Mautty Koray 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60559

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

I'm HOPING to get my Ovan cosplay from the .Hack// series done for next year. Its not so much the outfit that's a problem...but that arm, OH GAWD. I wish I were good at making props...need to figure out some tutorials and see what material would be best to make it out of and how to rig it to myself so I don't have to support it by holding some sort of grip inside of it the whole time...

Of course, for the raves, I will yet again wear my red and black fuzzy fox ear hat and big poofy pillow tail accompanied by my surgical "Censored" mask and red lens goggles. Hoping I can get some black tripps with red stitching/straps though for it.

If anyone wants to link me to a tutorial that could help me with the Ovan arm, it would be greatly appreciated. That's gonna be my greatest hurdle towards my next year (and much more complicated than a simple Hideki from chobits) cosplay.

#35 User is offline   animedancer87 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60544

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

Never cosplayed before, but I'm considering Chell from Portal 2. Researching a lot on the long-fall boots to make a realistic replica.
http://www.twitter.com/animedancer87
http://feteshadowns.wordpress.com
http://www.youtube.com/animedancer87

I'm quiet by nature, but honestly won't chop your head off if you have a question.

#36 User is offline   Jax Lecarud 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 43761

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

I'm definitely doing a Little Mermaid lolita. I might try to do a renaissance style gown and my bf and I might do Link and Zelda. It just depends on how busy I get. :P

I would do Elphaba again, but it took me an hour to "greenify" myself and it took just as long to de-greenify myself.

Just finished watching (and loving) Corpse Princess: Shikabane Hime. My bf and I might go as Ouri and Makina (respectively). So many cosplays, so little time!

This post has been edited by Jax Lecarud: 27 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

ACen 2011 Cosplay:
Elphaba from Wicked the Musical (Act 2 gown with broom, hat, Grimmerie, and Green Elixir bottle)

#37 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 4588

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

I might bring back Phoebe next year, but for new ideas, I have so many. @__@ There are a few Pokemon gijinka I want to do, but I think I may put those on hold so I can do a Kris cosplay since people don't seem to remember she exists...­¬¬ (darn that Lyra). I'd also like to do Sexy Silvia from Viewtiful Joe, Razzy or a fursuit or Kyutty from Summon Night: Swordcraft Story, Ao from Yozakura Quartet, Human Deis from Breath of Fire, or Chocolove from Shaman King. Depending on if I'm in Kansas until April or not and if I have a car, I'd love to do either Deathscythe Hell or Altron. I'm leaning towards Deathscythe, but doing a gundam completely depends on if I have a way of transporting it.
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:
Bianchi - KHR | Wooper gijinka or kigurumi - Pokemon | Chocolove - Shaman King (?) | Sable Able gijinka - Animal Crossing (?) | Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (?)

Self-proclaimed Ramune Connoisseur

#38 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60533

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

I already know, for sure! I am going to do Teen Romano and Blog!Altarboy Romano from Hetalia, and Michelotto and Sancia from Cantarella. I am so excited to get started! I love historical cosplays.

View PostJax Lecarud, on 24 May 2011 - 04:31 PM, said:

I'm definitely doing a Little Mermaid lolita. I might try to do a renaissance style gown [...]

Holy crap, Little Mermaid lolita sounds so adorable. And nnnngh Renaissance. I love Renaissance clothing so much.
Fandoms:
Kill la Kill / Psycho-Pass / Evangelion / Steins;Gate

Upcoming Cosplays:
ACen 2014; Nudisto Jakuzure Nonon / Asuka Langely Soryuu / Panty Anarchy

#39 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

View PostTrini, on 24 May 2011 - 04:33 PM, said:

Chocolove from Shaman King

OMG. Do it. Shaman King totally doesn't get enough love at cons ;(
ACen 2014 Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#40 User is offline   sourstrawroxors 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 2353

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

HMM.. Well, it is likely I will reprise my Fem!Hakkai cosplay from this year, though I am hoping to improve it by crafting an entirely new shirt. Possibly looking into a new skirt as well and just modifying it to my tastes. I will also need to craft a more to-scale and accurate Hakuryuu. (I wound up buying a white plush dragon in the Dealer's Hall this year as last minute improvisation, as it was really the only thing missing from my ensemble).

I am also desperately searching for a pattern (or patternS) to craft a decent replica of mage robes from Dragon Age 2. (If anybody has ideas, I would really appreciate it!). I'm a plus-sized woman, but I can alter or find plus-sized dress/shirt patterns for this purpose. Robes here: DA2 Mage Robes Here the robes have been recolored by a mod, but the original has shades of blue and the fur trim is white. (However, I like the recolor, but red does not suit me well).

Also, as I'm a huuge Doctor Who fan, I was debating on a Donna Noble cosplay because gathering the materials for this should be fairly simple. I just am not certain if I'll be recognized without a Doctor at my side. :/
Don't hate me because you're beautiful :)

#41 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:42 PM

IDK if my daughter will come next year. SO i might do an alternate version of gene starwind or mayb kouga.

I really want to do demon yusuke with all the demon marks on his chest.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#42 User is offline   Kitsu-chan 

• 2+2 = 5
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6190
  • Location:Hiding from my Sewing machine. Shh... Don't tell it I'm under the bed.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

View Postsourstrawroxors, on 25 May 2011 - 03:36 PM, said:

HMM.. Well, it is likely I will reprise my Fem!Hakkai cosplay from this year, though I am hoping to improve it by crafting an entirely new shirt. Possibly looking into a new skirt as well and just modifying it to my tastes. I will also need to craft a more to-scale and accurate Hakuryuu. (I wound up buying a white plush dragon in the Dealer's Hall this year as last minute improvisation, as it was really the only thing missing from my ensemble).

I am also desperately searching for a pattern (or patternS) to craft a decent replica of mage robes from Dragon Age 2. (If anybody has ideas, I would really appreciate it!). I'm a plus-sized woman, but I can alter or find plus-sized dress/shirt patterns for this purpose. Robes here: DA2 Mage Robes Here the robes have been recolored by a mod, but the original has shades of blue and the fur trim is white. (However, I like the recolor, but red does not suit me well).

Also, as I'm a huuge Doctor Who fan, I was debating on a Donna Noble cosplay because gathering the materials for this should be fairly simple. I just am not certain if I'll be recognized without a Doctor at my side. :/

I happen to have a friend who makes custom-fit patterns. I'll see if he has the time to make the pattern for the mage robes.
Resident Ladyboy of the ACen Forums

Sadly won't be attending ACen 2012. So I'll be taking my cosplay up a notch for 2013.

#43 User is offline   Briefasa 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 15562

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

I've been talking about how I'm giving up crossplay because of how lazy I am with binding, but at the moment my 2012 cosplay list consists of not one but TWO guys, one is going to be for sure since my sister and I are forming a South Park group and I was gonna do VampireButters. The other one is Masky because I'm trying to convinced my tall friend to be my Slendy. That and he's a boss.
Then there's my Belarus. I know Hetalia is pretty much the new Naruto and Bleach of cosplay, but I have a really big emotional attachment to my costume. I've been to too many meet ups and made too many close friends in that cosplay that I can't see me giving it up any time soon. Or ever.

#44 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

I'm going to cosplay as the two cosplays in my signiture along side one more if I can find the right jacket -- Sander Cohen from Bioshock. I'd enjoy making another mask, it'd be awesome.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#45 User is offline   Sanae Fauchs 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59523

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:42 PM

I'm gonna improve my Fem Nero cosplay for next year :] And then I may go as the Smuggler from Assasin's Creed as well. Busy year ahead to prepare, but it'll be worth it!

#46 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

I suppose I might also be the Curiosity Core...depends on how different people get with Portal characters at the Valve gathering.
ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#47 User is offline   TwoOfAKind 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 46377

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:14 PM

I hope to be TYL!Bianchi from Hitman Reborn, and if things go as I plan I'll have my own Gokudera to bring as well.
I'm a lurker.
I look but don't always chat.

ACen '13 Cosplays
xXxJ u s t c a n ' t d e c i d e !
[x] Snow White ( Disney )

#48 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 18675

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:08 PM

I plan to bring back Zidane, since I had a lot of fun with him this year, but depending on how things go, I'd like to do Momo from BoF3. We'll see how it goes. I always seem to change my mind mid-year :rolleyes:

Remember to Tag Yourself!
ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos
For ACen's previous to 2012 please send me a PM for the link.

#49 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 4588

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:19 PM

View PostPsychoSora, on 25 May 2011 - 10:08 PM, said:

I plan to bring back Zidane, since I had a lot of fun with him this year, but depending on how things go, I'd like to do Momo from BoF3. We'll see how it goes. I always seem to change my mind mid-year :rolleyes:

Please do Momo. ;3;
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:
Bianchi - KHR | Wooper gijinka or kigurumi - Pokemon | Chocolove - Shaman King (?) | Sable Able gijinka - Animal Crossing (?) | Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (?)

Self-proclaimed Ramune Connoisseur

#50 User is offline   Lucien 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60421

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

Either Takuma Ichijo or Hanabusa Aido.. I managed to VK cosplay so perfectly last time that people where able to mistake me for both, lol

#51 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60057

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm doing something One Piece Luffy related. Not quite sure what yet, and will probably wait until December or so before deciding

#52 User is offline   manga1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 53231

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:37 PM

Mine would be nick wolfwood again, and maybe I might tryout a steampunk look, or If I can find another character I will do them.

signed Jeremy manga1 the dancing david

#53 User is offline   MetalGravy 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 1562

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

Trying to convince a friend to dress up as Kozlov, from Biomega. Prolly won't happen, tho.

He's the one w/the gun.

http://www.savagecri...com/jog/comics/
I am a vampire! I am a zombie! I AM A VAMBIE!!! I CANNOT BE STOPPED!

-Deadite Morbius, Marvel Zombies 3.4.

Pirates>ninja's Faile and her Vagrants are nothing!!!!! YARRRRR!

#54 User is offline   sourstrawroxors 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 2353

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

View PostKitsu-chan, on 25 May 2011 - 04:44 PM, said:

I happen to have a friend who makes custom-fit patterns. I'll see if he has the time to make the pattern for the mage robes.

:o Wow. That would be awfully nice, but it's not a big deal if it doesn't happen. Improvisation can be a great challenge worth winning, eh? :)
Don't hate me because you're beautiful :)

#55 User is offline   AKADave89 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 52398

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

...High Five Ghost
2015 cosplay plans
????

Do you like awesomeness? click here and you will be greeted by wonderful things.

#56 User is offline   ATICE 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58973

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:07 PM

View PostLina, on 23 May 2011 - 10:58 PM, said:

I'm starting to work out so I can have a flatter belly and maybe some nice abs. lol

Your friend better be Green Arrow! I better see this at Youma! lol

We're definitely convincing him and another friend to go as Green Arrows, yes. :)

#57 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:20 PM

View PostATICE, on 25 May 2011 - 11:07 PM, said:

We're definitely convincing him and another friend to go as Green Arrows, yes. :)

YAY! :D
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#58 User is offline   HiveTyrant47 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 29629

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Well, I'll probably bust out Nightmare again after some more touch ups and modifications (mainly to the legs and such), and maybe Ivy from BLAME! or Higaide from Biomega. We'll see, but definatly Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2 again. Not sure what my fiancee will be going as, possibly I-no from Guilty Gear or Ogine (sp) from Requiem from the Darkness.

#59 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59638

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:34 PM

I'm sooooo going try to get April Fools Nurse!England if I go next year. That or my chibirisu or britannia angel cosplay.

Along with Ciel Phantomhive or Alois Trancy. I can't decide yet.
**The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them**ACen 2013 (Hopefully...Graduation is in the way..) England: %100 completed, Halloween2010!England %0, 2P!England %1, Chibirisu %0, Jeanne de Arc %0, Yukio %0, Ciel Phantomhive %0
Main dA boi, dA Advice Account, Youchube Account
Babe, you mean more to me than you can ever know.

#60 User is offline   The Creeper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 5233

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:09 AM

As of right now I am inbetween a few big cosplay projects as I would like to try something REALLY grand since I was kind of low key this year. But so far I got like 3 planned.

Xellos (from Slayers Next/Try/Revoluton)
Cooler Final form (DBZ movie 5)
Geoffrey Peterson (Late Late Night with Craig Ferguson)
ACen 2013 Cosplays:
Van of the Dawn - Gun X Sword

Bloody Radditz - Dragon Ball Z

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users