Anime Central Forums: SOAPBUBBLE 2011 SUGGESTIONS AND DISSCUSION THREAD - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SOAPBUBBLE 2011 SUGGESTIONS AND DISSCUSION THREAD POST ALL SUGGESTIONS AND GRIPES HERE

#1 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1441

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

First i would like to thank all of you the attendee's for coming to the Soapbubble this year and making it the biggest Soapbubble ever with over 7500+ people attending over the whole night. without you guys the Soapbubble wouldn't be what it is and i really appreciate all of you guys for coming out.

Now on to business this thread is for anything and everything related to the SoapBubble 2011 what did you like, what didn't you like, how long did you wait in line, how did you feel about the 3am close time, were you one of the people that didn't get in or just got in when the party ended?

Please let me know and the entire staff of ACEN know how you feel. i wanna make this party better for all the attendee's especially for next years 15th anniversary of ACEN.

Allen Castillo

#2 User is offline   Shotgun Ninja 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60357

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

Hey, met you in the line for the ACen swag earlier today, when there was an issue with running out of receipt paper. I felt it was amazing, although I kinda flaked around 1:00 or so... The whole "no conga lines" thing was the only weird thing I noticed about it, but I suppose it was for safety reasons.

#3 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

yeah i can't really answer anything about the no conga lines thing, but i think that is something IRT put in place for safety reasons of some sort.

personally i never really like the whole conga line thing cuz say if you're not in the conga line and it starts to go through were you and your friends are dancing it can get kind of annoying.
Allen Castillo

#4 User is offline   Lothlin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10159

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:08 PM

Amen on disliking the conga lines.

There were a few times at the soap bubble that I got slammed into, REPEATEDLY, when I was dancing with my husband because the conga lines kept going through and not a SINGLE PERSON in them was paying attention to where they were going. It was obnoxious, rude, and someone seriously could have gotten hurt; I understand that raves are tight, and they are congested, but we were dancing near the edge of the crush so we had more personal space, there was plenty of room to slide between people, but nope, the lines just seemed to figure that people would get out of their way.

/rant

It was fun, music was pretty good (though alas, a little fast for breakdancing for the most part,) but I really just wished there could have been a little more courtesy among the attendees. Beyond the conga lines, people in general just seemed to not care about slamming painfully through the crowd with nary an attempt to seem apologetic about it. It was just so weird, con raves are rarely that bad.

#5 User is offline   linlindesu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18292

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:14 PM

Line was worse than it has been for a very long time. I remember being able to just pop in from 12:30- 1 ish but this year the line refused to budge ( very possibly due to a higher amount of traffic as the con grows and such) . Or it could be due to the 3am stop time, people are less likely to leave if they know the party isn't for too long.
I have a Bookface I have a Bird Sound my snark level is over 9000 : ]
2014 Cosplay (mayhaps?)
Compa- hyperdimension nep nep
Heather- Silent hill 3
Poison Ivy- Batman

#6 User is offline   Pikachii 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59683

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

I personally didn't attend because of the obnoxious line this time around. I was hoping to pop in around 2:00 AM but the line was still outside. I did hear the music though and I find it very difficult to dance to dub step. I would love to see (hear) more trance, vocal trance, and drum and bass at the SB next year. I find those three sub genres very easy to get "in the groove" if you will.
^-^

#7 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

I feel like the biggest issue is the line to get in. I don't know what would have to happen in order to do it, but I feel as though the only way to remedy this problem is to have 2 raves happening simultaneously in different hotels. The Soap Bubble is a lot of people's favorite event at ACEN, and it's really disappointing when you can't get in. I remember my first year going was 2007, and I maybe waited an hour in line, but the last few years, I didn't even bother getting in line because it was so long. Also, it's ridiculous to have everybody waiting outside so long, since some years, it's been very cold out.

I think the DJs this year haven't been as good as previous years. I don't really know the names for the different genres, but it's really annoying to hear the same repetitive "thump" the entire time. Switch it up! I was happy as heck when I heard one DJ start to play some Martin Solveig, but only for a minute, then it was back to "thump thump" again. I went to take a break after a little while there, and while I was sitting off to the side, I noticed how little the crowd seemed to move. People were dancing, but they weren't terrifically into it. A few others that were standing off to the side commented on it too, the music needs more variety.

#8 User is offline   navigated 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 16822

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:13 AM

I'm going to second audaciouska on a number of points.

I got in line around midnight, but by the time I got INTO the rave I only spent about a half an hour dancing. It's extremely disappointing to finally get into the dance to only be ushered out because the rave is over. I know there's only so much to be done about that due to having to abide by fire codes and stuff, but there was A LOT of space in the rave, but only a few people at a time were being let in. Just something about the system seems flawed, but because I'm not intimately familiar with the system I can't offer any suggestions.

But the DJs were very disappointing, the flyer that was handed out about who would be playing the Soap Bubble lead me to believe there'd be a lot of different kinds of music, but it ended up being a lot of dubstep. Most of that half house I was dancing was dubstep, and according to friends who'd been in the dance for an hour or so longer than I, it had been mostly dubstep prior to that as well. I understand that dubstep is popular now, but it got really old. I, personally, don't enjoy dancing to it, and even less enjoy listening to it, especially when Trance and House DJs are advertised to be playing the Soap Bubble. Please mix up the music in the future.

Honestly, I got bored at the Soap Bubble, and that's a real shame, I usually love going to dance, it's what I look forward to on Saturday night.
Animosity Cosplay
Friday:
Ms. Marvel [marvel comics]
Esmeralda [the hunch back of notre dame]
Saturday:
Super Sailor Neptune [sailor moon]
The Yeti [rave]

#9 User is offline   djmaru 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4487

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

Hey all, I did the DnB set from 10:30 to 11:15 (in case anyone was wondering).

I popped out a few times after my set to get some fresh air and also noticed the line just sitting there. No movement whatsoever. While the amount of folks wanting to get in is very encouraging, I think it's kind of sad that so many people don't get in at all and even sadder that some people really come for just one or two styles of music and can't get in to dance to those. It can be frustrating, for example, if you came to see Amaya spin but didn't get in until after his set.

I think next year we will have to work on a plan to figure out how to get people in to dance to their favorites without having to rely on luck or getting in at the start and just waiting it out. I'm thinking that blocking out a schedule using the styles would be a good start, but I can tell you from experience that it is a difficult task.

Keep the suggestions coming tho folks, we need to craft the ultimate party for next year, and we need as much time as possible to do it!

#10 User is offline   stringcheese 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 23104

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:04 AM

Some answers...

1. Conga lines this year were prohibited due to reasons stated above. We received complaints from years before about people getting hurt from getting run into by random conga lines. Also, it gets dangerous for the conga line itself, as I've noticed that it starts becoming more like a game of "crack the whip" the longer the line gets. Finally, it was also done to prevent our two stationary cameras from possibly getting knocked over and damaged.

2. The shutdown of the rave at 3am was not a decision that was made by Anime Central, but was made by the Hyatt Hotel. While I was pretty tired at 3am, I was willing to work a couple more hours to make sure that most of the people that were stuck in line outside got a chance to enjoy some music.

3. Unfortunately as Anime Central grows every year in attendance, the line for Soap Bubble grows as well. I was told that unlike past years where the Masquerade was the premier event for Anime Central, Soap Bubble has now taken that honor. As I'm sure some of you are aware, we get people that pay for a day pass to the convention just for the soap bubble itself, nothing more. There was however discussion amongst us after the event was over this year, about what to do. Maybe expanding it into the Convention Center ballroom, which is much bigger than the Grand Ballroom in the Hyatt but also more expensive to rent out.

So while I was busy watching backstage, giving drinks of water to people in the front and to the MC's, and patrolling the dance area, I had an enormous amount of fun doing all three. Music selection was very diverse and awesome, and the DJ's in my opinion made excellent choices in song selection. I really lost my..*ahem* when I heard one of my favorite dubstep songs was played. Whoever did play this, massive props to you. Also saw friends that I haven't seen in quite a while at the soap bubble as well.

Again, I feel really bad for those that were still waiting in line when the event ended. I would have gladly stayed overtime to help, and I think most of us associated with Anime Central wanted it to go over the time limit as well, but again we are at the mercy of the hotel as they are the ones who provided the space. Hopefully those who missed it at least found some sort of afterparty. (I know I did. :D)

Hopefully I'll be back (and see most of you back) next year.
IRT Callsign: Dub

"We had our words, a common spat. So I kissed him uspide the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat."
-Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie (Long for Mud)

#11 User is offline   Aramea 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59179

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

I liked the rave, because it was a time to let loose with some friends and dance away all the stress that was Acen-related. It would have been nice to be able to dance for more than a half hour though. We were stuck outside in the line for a long, long time, but I know theres not much that can be done about that. I think renting a larger space would work, and would allow all the people who want to rave to rave for more than a hot moment. Also as far as music choices go- I personally like dubstep, but its a little hard to dance to. I think if it had been evenly mixed with other, faster styles it would have worked great, but I know quite a few people who simply can't dance or do anything to just a wubwubwub. The last DJ was awesome, I have to give kudos to that guy.

#12 User is offline   keiichi969 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 49954

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:22 AM

I agree the amount of Dubstep this year was pretty ridiculous. On the other hand, it did clear out a lot of the raver-posers that got in early, so I got in a bit before 100mado came on.

The cheer when Amaya's set came on... Oh man was that awesome. You guys HAVE to ask him back for next year, he's an amazing DJ

Aramea, the last-last DJ was Mark Jandes. He's got some pretty good stuff out, you should take a look.

This post has been edited by keiichi969: 23 May 2011 - 07:07 PM

#13 User is offline   Gorilla Derby 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 29214

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

I didn't mind the 3AM stop time because of just how fast the thing got started. Normally everything seems to be started and ready and letting people in around 10:30. I was in there at 8:58. I was very happy at how efficient the people got Main Programming set up for the rave, and at how effectively the congoers were able to organize themselves.

As for the DJ lineup. Hell yes, I was very happy with it.

Also, I'm happy to hear that conga lines were not allowed; however, I didn't really notice it. During DJ Amaya's set, one plowed into the front of the room pushing me and others up against each other.

#14 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:20 PM

View Postkeiichi969, on 23 May 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

I agree the amount of Dubstep this year was pretty ridiculous. On the other hand, it did clear out a lot of the raver-posers that got in early, so I got in a bit before 100mado came on.

The cheer when Amaya's set came on... Oh man was that awesome. You guys HAVE to ask him back for next year, he's an amazing DJ

Aramea, the last-last DJ was Mark Jansen. He's got some pretty good stuff out, you should take a look.

actually its mark jandes. I posted a link to his set on the main soapbubble thread.
Allen Castillo

#15 User is offline   Aramea 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59179

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:15 PM

Ooh, I'll have to check his stuff out.

#16 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

the link I posted is the entire set he played live at the soapbubble
Allen Castillo

#17 User is offline   wastedutopia 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 27752

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

Perhaps next year you could make the rave a pay event to cover the cost of renting out the ballroom of the convention center. Have people pay $5 or $10 and give them a special wristband or badge sticker. I'm sure most people would be happy to pay the cost and not have to wait in line forever and miss the dance entirely. Or perhaps since it's so nice that an acen badge is all-inclusive, you could raise the price of the Saturday one-day badge since there seems to be a good number of people that just get a Saturday badge for the rave.

#18 User is offline   DJ Jeffito 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 5555

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

View Postaudaciouska241, on 22 May 2011 - 11:38 PM, said:

I feel like the biggest issue is the line to get in. I don't know what would have to happen in order to do it, but I feel as though the only way to remedy this problem is to have 2 raves happening simultaneously in different hotels. The Soap Bubble is a lot of people's favorite event at ACEN, and it's really disappointing when you can't get in. I remember my first year going was 2007, and I maybe waited an hour in line, but the last few years, I didn't even bother getting in line because it was so long. Also, it's ridiculous to have everybody waiting outside so long, since some years, it's been very cold out.

I think the DJs this year haven't been as good as previous years. I don't really know the names for the different genres, but it's really annoying to hear the same repetitive "thump" the entire time. Switch it up! I was happy as heck when I heard one DJ start to play some Martin Solveig, but only for a minute, then it was back to "thump thump" again. I went to take a break after a little while there, and while I was sitting off to the side, I noticed how little the crowd seemed to move. People were dancing, but they weren't terrifically into it. A few others that were standing off to the side commented on it too, the music needs more variety.

I'm the one who played Hello. I understand people want to hear songs they know, and I tried to do that. But this isn't a typical club where all you hear is Top 40s. THIS IS ACEN yo. I personally think we had a GREAT variety of music this year and overall, I think it was the best Soap Bubble this convention has ever seen.

Here's a link to my mix btw.

http://soundcloud.co...-plane-and-into

And I really tried playing mainstream tracks....such as Adele, Far East Movement, deadmau5, Daft Punk....but ya if you wanna hear what you hear on the radio, go to a club....just my two cents.
Facebook Page | SoundCloud | Anime Convention DJs Facebook Group | WeebCast

Dance Coordinator
: Anime Apocalypse 2013; Anime Crossroads 2015; Anime Milwaukee 2012, 2014, 2015; Anime World Chicago 2011, 2012; Anime World Indianapolis 2012; Kollision Con 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013; Shuto Con 2014
Game Room Staff: Anime Central 2002, 2003; Anime Milwaukee 2013
Misc Staff: Anime Reactor 2003, 2006, 2007
Guest DJ: 30+ conventions, including Anime Central, Anime Expo, and Sakura-Con (Full list on my Facebook page)

#19 User is offline   makashuu 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 19792

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

Honestly? I thought standing in line for close to 2 hours was kind of ridiculous. Also - out of the hour that I was in there (2-3am) the last DJ was the only one I liked. Dub step isn't fun to dance to, and you can't really dance to it. There was a lot of just standing around waiting for the music to change. Also - DJ's please stop yelling at the crowd every minute - just let us dance! Yes, we are out there. Yes, we are f*ing ready. Stop swearing at us and let us have fun! I, personally, got bored. If people are getting bored at the rave, then there is an issue. I wouldn't really have had an issue with waiting in the long line if the music was good. Good music and fun generally makes up for waiting for it. Next year - please have different DJs - or have them not play dub step? Trance or random techno is always fun. ANYTHING besides dub step.

Also - maybe make negotiations with the hotel about letting the rave go longer? I understand that it was the hotel that had it stop at 3. Look into that?
Cosplay 2011:
Sakura, summer school uniform - Card Captor Sakura
Link - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Snorlax - Pokemon
Ico - Ico

#20 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:42 PM

for those who don't know this is the first year that the Soapbubble has ended this early in previous years we've gone as late as 6am. normally the dance ends around 5am.

also there wasn't just dubstep played at the Soapbubble. we had DJ's playing House, electro, Drum and bass J-trance and K pop. its just very unfortunate that a lot of people can't get into the party in the beginning to hear the entire party. we have a wide variety of DJ's that play many different genre's i wish you could all be there from the beginning to really experience it the way it should be.

This post has been edited by saiyajinimport: 23 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

Allen Castillo

#21 User is offline   Darko 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 18698

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

your a pretty cool guy jeffito you were really friendly with me and my freind when we were heading into the panel you were in on saturday.
and you let us in on what you were gonna play that night kudos ;D

that aside

music i was there for was epic

The fans in my helmet borked out on me halfway through my stay so I was drenched. but the music was epic. I loved the cupcakes remix i heard wich i think was MLP? im petty sure it was tho :thumbup:

lleft after Jeffito because i was afraid of hearing dubstep that everyone seems to be griping about :wacko:

This post has been edited by Darko: 23 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

Acen2014 - Creator Viktor - League of Legends
ACen 2013- Artorias the abysswalker -Darksouls
Apocalypse year ACen 2012-DEADMAU5 RAINBOSS- CustomLED Helmet

Questions about props?Email me . Details on my profile

#22 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

View PostDJ Jeffito, on 23 May 2011 - 02:46 PM, said:

I'm the one who played Hello. I understand people want to hear songs they know, and I tried to do that. But this isn't a typical club where all you hear is Top 40s. THIS IS ACEN yo. I personally think we had a GREAT variety of music this year and overall, I think it was the best Soap Bubble this convention has ever seen.

Here's a link to my mix btw.

http://soundcloud.co...-plane-and-into

And I really tried playing mainstream tracks....such as Adele, Far East Movement, deadmau5, Daft Punk....but ya if you wanna hear what you hear on the radio, go to a club....just my two cents.

Thanks for the link!!! And I'm not saying that everybody wants to hear mainstream stuff, I just think that there needs to be variety to appeal to everybody there. I guess for me, I just want to hear something with some words instead of beats the whole time, lol.

#23 User is offline   djmaru 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4487

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

Hee hee, I did the Cupcakes Remix. Should be kind of obvious tho.
<----------
(20% cooler)

Dubstep and Heavybass are a bit of an acquired taste I've found. It does, however, make a GREAT closer to a night of music variety as it is a little chill and a little aggressive.

Generally the DJs say one, maybe two things during their sets on average, but this year we had a fair amount of MCs trying to get the crowd going (including some Japanese ones). I honestly thought they did a good job but were just a little overly verbose. I had a bit of trouble during my set due to the abundance of shouting, but one of the MCs did a killer job spitting flow over the beats I was putting down.

This post has been edited by djmaru: 23 May 2011 - 06:41 PM

#24 User is offline   keiichi969 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 49954

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

View Postsaiyajinimport, on 23 May 2011 - 12:20 PM, said:

actually its mark jandes. I posted a link to his set on the main soapbubble thread.

Yeah, thanks for correcting my horrible spelling. no sleep = lack of spelling ability.

#25 User is offline   magicreaver 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3343

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

Only complaint was the line. I arrived about 30 minutes early like we were supposed to, and the line was already well around the building; however, I easily made it in in the first batch of people. But eventually I needed to use the restroom and never made it back in because the line was just insane. I think the line was longer around midnight then it was when the doors opened.
I will say the same suggestion I have for the last several years. Main Programming needs a bigger room. Right now the convention hall seems like the most reasonable solution, however as an alternative; I did have an idea. Since the bubble uses several DJs, would it be possible to have 2 seperate dances set up? one in the main room as it is now and one in the room where synergy was. The DJ's could do one set in each room so you wouldn't miss your favorite reguardless of which room you were in. Of course this plan has some flaws, but its an idea in case the con center is unavalable.

Also, I want to say "great job" this year, for getting everything set up and started on time.

#26 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

View Postmagicreaver, on 23 May 2011 - 11:39 PM, said:

Only complaint was the line. I arrived about 30 minutes early like we were supposed to, and the line was already well around the building; however, I easily made it in in the first batch of people. But eventually I needed to use the restroom and never made it back in because the line was just insane. I think the line was longer around midnight then it was when the doors opened.
I will say the same suggestion I have for the last several years. Main Programming needs a bigger room. Right now the convention hall seems like the most reasonable solution, however as an alternative; I did have an idea. Since the bubble uses several DJs, would it be possible to have 2 seperate dances set up? one in the main room as it is now and one in the room where synergy was. The DJ's could do one set in each room so you wouldn't miss your favorite reguardless of which room you were in. Of course this plan has some flaws, but its an idea in case the con center is unavalable.

Also, I want to say "great job" this year, for getting everything set up and started on time.

putting on 2 parties on one nite is something I tried to do this year but it didnt happen. I still think this is the best option as well. I hope to try and do that next year. with all of the help from attendees I think this can be done and we can put on an even more amazing show for all of you.
Allen Castillo

#27 User is offline   mordion 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18340

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:15 AM

I think we REALLY need to have more than one dance each night. I didn't get into Hardcore Synergy until late and then the end came so soon. After checking on the line I gave up on the Soap Bubble because it would have been the same. I look forward to them every year, so it was a real disappointment.
Kichi Panel!

2012 cosplay: Tsumugi (Don't Say Lazy outfit)

#28 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:46 AM

View Postmordion, on 24 May 2011 - 11:15 AM, said:

I think we REALLY need to have more than one dance each night. I didn't get into Hardcore Synergy until late and then the end came so soon. After checking on the line I gave up on the Soap Bubble because it would have been the same. I look forward to them every year, so it was a real disappointment.

yes I will be working to get you guys more time to party or another party to attend. make sure to post up in the suggestion sections and let the powers that be know thats what you want.

all of you are the reason this con exsists and keeps going every year. so we are gonna do our best to make things fun for all of you.
Allen Castillo

#29 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

The soap bubble NEEDS DAFT PUNK. Who's with me? SERIOUSLY. IT DOES.

Upcoming Cosplay: Sinon from Sword Art Online: II / Gun Gale Online
My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

#30 User is offline   DJ Jeffito 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 5555

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

Plenty of Daft Punk was played. Derezzed by me and I know I heard plenty of old school tracks throughout the night.
Facebook Page | SoundCloud | Anime Convention DJs Facebook Group | WeebCast

Dance Coordinator
: Anime Apocalypse 2013; Anime Crossroads 2015; Anime Milwaukee 2012, 2014, 2015; Anime World Chicago 2011, 2012; Anime World Indianapolis 2012; Kollision Con 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013; Shuto Con 2014
Game Room Staff: Anime Central 2002, 2003; Anime Milwaukee 2013
Misc Staff: Anime Reactor 2003, 2006, 2007
Guest DJ: 30+ conventions, including Anime Central, Anime Expo, and Sakura-Con (Full list on my Facebook page)

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users