• This topic is locked

Masquerade Recordings For all of us who missed the Masquerade

#1 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

Unfortunately, I couldn't be at ACen for the masquerade, but I would love to see the skits and walk-ons that people did! Is there an official ACen YouTube channel, or someone else like ACP who recorded things from the masquerade? Obviously I'm not demanding all of the entries, but seeing more than just the few that people posted of themselves would be great. Or maybe if there was a YouTube playlist or something of different performances posted by different users? I mean, just photos would be sufficient for the walk-ons, so not videos for that... I dunno, but I think you know what I'm getting at.
So, does anyone know where I can find a wide array of photos/videos from the masquerade?
ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#2 User is offline   Raptree 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59475

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

View PostSkogkatt, on 22 May 2011 - 12:57 PM, said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't be at ACen for the masquerade, but I would love to see the skits and walk-ons that people did! Is there an official ACen YouTube channel, or someone else like ACP who recorded things from the masquerade? Obviously I'm not demanding all of the entries, but seeing more than just the few that people posted of themselves would be great. Or maybe if there was a YouTube playlist or something of different performances posted by different users? I mean, just photos would be sufficient for the walk-ons, so not videos for that... I dunno, but I think you know what I'm getting at.
So, does anyone know where I can find a wide array of photos/videos from the masquerade?

yes, you have to sign up on Acparadise, then go here http://www.acparadis...p?cyid=4106&t=3
:.:Acen 2012 Cosplay:.:

Black Rock Shooter Male Version (Friday)

Dell (Vocaloid) and Pikchu (Pokemon) (Saturday)

Mikuo and Dell (Vocaloid) (Sunday)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users