Wanted: Photogenic People A "I want to take your picture" topic

#1 User is offline   siddichan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17424

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:38 AM

Ohayo!

I'm new to ACEN but I'm wandering the con's dealerships, artist alley's, video game rooms and other events looking lost with a sweet butt camera.

I'm looking for random people to stop me, as much as I stop them, to give me a moment of their time to grab some pictures. I'll be posting them up on a FB page(oh hai! It's right here! Friday(corrected) :: Saturday (Page 1, Page 2, Page 3) :: Sunday ) for everyone to see and comment.

I'm going to apologize ahead of time in case I don't know what anime/manga/video game you're from. That's why FB is so awesome. You can comment yourself in and tag yourself, etc. Also, you can FB message me if you want your picture sent to you in raw format. :D

Finally--how to find me for shots of you!: If you participate or happen to see a giant photoshoot opportunity, text me. You can find the # on a video in my fb page(I'm so cryptic). This way I'm not getting spam from posting it on the forums. If you see me carrying around a clear acryllic ball(like in Labyrinth), stop me? You're welcome to use it as a prop. :D I will take as much time as I can with you to take a picture you 'n I can both agree on.

I lost my voice prior to coming to the con. >_< it hurts to talk. So, I'd rather not try 'n yell when even if I do, all you hear is a harpy's screech. D: Yell at me, ty!

Thanks in advance 'n happy acen?

~Siddi
P.S. I'm certain that you need a FB account to view, tag or post comments on those galleries. Sorry!

This post has been edited by siddichan: 22 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

FB: http://facebook.com/siddichan
FFXI: Grimora : Siren
FFXIV: Tanya Selene : Lindblum : Lodestone Blog
360: siddichan
ACEN2012: Maya Natsume ver 1, ver 2 / Tenjho Tenge
ACEN2011: As myself. D: Too sick to be bothered with a costume.

#2 User is offline   siddichan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

With all the pictures up and posted, I want to thank everyone who stopped for me to take a picture. I couldn't even say a word by the 2nd day and had to have a sign written up(thank you random Hall Artists!). The images are up, and you are free to tag yourselves and comment.

I hope to see you all again next year at ACEN. :D

#3 User is offline   manga1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 53231

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:31 PM

Siddichan I am the guy that was dancing to ghostbusters I was David from Blood+ and my dance style was popping I only did one section of robotting in the skit, so if you could kindly label who I was it would be greatly thanked.

#4 User is offline   stuffedpandastudios 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 18942

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

I can't figure out how to tag myself, but I was the rabbit on the second page of your Saturday photos. :) If I could get the first pic in raw format that would be amazing. :o

#5 User is offline   siddichan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

If you can't tag yourself, it's because FB is being picky. Please add me to friends, and you will be able to tag. So no worries. :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users