• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Thursday set up Times for set up?

#1 User is offline   Vaughn 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 19704

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

Hi. What time are we able to get into the alley with our cars to set up this year? Thanks for any help!!
1000% Irish

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

View PostVaughn, on 16 May 2011 - 02:10 PM, said:

Hi. What time are we able to get into the alley with our cars to set up this year? Thanks for any help!!

You never received clearance, as we never received a request, so you are unable to do so.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Vaughn 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 19704

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:25 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 16 May 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

You never received clearance, as we never received a request, so you are unable to do so.

Um...I have two tables in the alley under V6Studios. I set up Thursday last year. Is there something I need to take care of?
1000% Irish

#4 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

View PostVaughn, on 16 May 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

Um...I have two tables in the alley under V6Studios. I set up Thursday last year. Is there something I need to take care of?

Not unless you are driving in. If thats what you wanted to do, you needed to obtain permission to do so.
I don't recommend it, like I said here, http://www.acen.org/...ost__p__1009951, but if thats what you want to do, email ARTSHOW (AT) ACEN (DOT) ORG and we can see about processing your request.

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#5 User is offline   Christy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2434

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

Could you please post the Thursday/Friday set up hours, even if we aren't bringing a car? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thank you! :)

#6 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

View PostChristy, on 17 May 2011 - 12:08 PM, said:

Could you please post the Thursday/Friday set up hours, even if we aren't bringing a car? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thank you! :)

They were sent to you via email, but I will re-send them in a few moments.
Please check your email.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users