Anime Central Forums: C2's Pizza Hut Adventure~! (Featuring Cheese-kun) - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

C2's Pizza Hut Adventure~! (Featuring Cheese-kun) Friday, 1:15pm, Pizza Hut 7060 Forest Preserve Dr., Norridge

Poll: C2's Pizza Hut Adventure~! (Featuring Cheese-kun) (13 member(s) have cast votes)

What time is most convienient for you to go to Pizza Hut on Friday?

1. 1:15 P.M. (9 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote

#31 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:32 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 12 May 2011 - 12:11 AM, said:

FREAKING SWEET~! Thanks for informing me! That'll be the one we'll go to then! =] MMA OTAKU told me about a closer one, but I wasn't sure which one it was and I couldn't find it on the maps. YES!!! We will post many EPIC pictures xDD If an admin reads this, please change the place in the sub title of this thread to that location =]

Not a problem! I live right near Rosemont so I know the area well :) And topic sub-title has been changed for you!
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#32 User is offline   Clementine 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59293

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 12 May 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

Alright! =] I'll put you down as *maybe/depends on circumstances* If a ride is the issue we can always assist with that, a few people have offered out rides up there and Lelouch-kun plans to have a bigger vehicle so who knows ^__^ I also checked with the most updated panels and it seems nothing too big is going on around this time. I'd love to have you there though with us! It would mean a battle between the green haired witch and the red head pilot about Lelouch/Lelouch's who will probably duck under the table xD [Btw those that need to be in contact with me, please PM me for my Facebook or Phone, I have unlimited texting and calling. If you need to contact me about this and keep up with any updates etc then please PM me. That or PM Lelouch a.k.a. MMAOTAKU]

I really wouldn't hate to have to bring out my Nightmare Frame..... Cause if I did that then..... no. more. pizza. everrrrrr.
~ACen cosplays~
Amy Pond (50%)

#33 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:44 PM

@Clementine: LIES! I still know the recipe to make my own pizza and I cannot die! Admit your defeat Kozuki! I'm made of win =] xD You can blow me up with your knightmare, but I'll keep coming back xD Like the ghost on Aqua Teen Hunger Force who keeps dying and coming back as the ghost of his ghost xD

@Knitchick: Thank you very much! Your help and contribution to the conversation is very much appreciated =] I think Alkaren was the one who told me that if you call for an admin, "they will come" xD So I did.

@STEAM: MAYBE? Imma drag you xD You need to be in on this, I mean after all, who will Desu have to sketch hilarious poses of without you there? xD Kidding. Plus we need you and your epic Pirate hat, doing some Captain Morgan poses for us ;D

Upcoming Cosplay: Sinon from Sword Art Online: II / Gun Gale Online
My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon
Recently Attended (2014): Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

#34 User is offline   Steam_Loli216 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59481

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 12 May 2011 - 10:44 PM, said:

@STEAM: MAYBE? Imma drag you xD You need to be in on this, I mean after all, who will Desu have to sketch hilarious poses of without you there? xD Kidding. Plus we need you and your epic Pirate hat, doing some Captain Morgan poses for us ;D

Since this is on Friday, I'll be in punk loli...so I'll have my Totoro purse!
Branden is wearing my pirate hat on Saturday, and I'll have my sexy top hat on Saturday too.
User is stationed in Southern California

It's a girl! Skylar Marie, born February 8th, 2013 :) Proud mama and wife and sailor

~~Dream Cosplays: -- Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa) -- Dr. Jezebel Disraeli (Godchild) -- Seth Nightroad and Lady Asran (Trinity Blood) -- Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew) -- Misha (Pita Ten) -- Starfire (Teen Titans)~~

#35 User is offline   desu 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 23078

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

Hahahaha xD i would need a sketch pad now arent i? O.O;;;;; XDDD
Cosplays so far
Yuri Nakamura- Angel Beats 100%
Suiseiseki:100%
Gothic lolita mikuru:100%

Facebook
Deviant art

#36 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

View Post-JUNK-, on 12 May 2011 - 05:41 PM, said:

I hear you need a Grid?

Here is that Grid you seek

Is this the final one O_O

Been trying to find the panel as well as the guest signing time sheet.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#37 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 13 May 2011 - 12:30 PM, said:

Is this the final one O_O

Been trying to find the panel as well as the guest signing time sheet.

That's still a draft, but very close to the very final one or so I've heard. =] Update! The time we will be having the Pizza Hut Adventure will be for sure at 1:15pm. If you arrive and no one is there yet, please at least wait like 10 minutes and don't immediately leave. I'm sure it'll be easy to spot us, considering we will be in cosplay xD It'll be at Friday, 1:15pm, Pizza Hut 7060 Forest Preserve Dr., Norridge. There will most likely be no further changes. For those of you still unsure if you will be able to come, please at least let me know by Thursday from text (PM me for my number), PM, or just posting on here. I want to know for sure how many people are showing up so I can reserve a table and know what to expect. Also, please plan soon so you can work out a ride and don't end up stranded and upset about not being able to make it. Thanks everyone for your interest! I'm so happy to know that so many people are willing to come =] More are always welcome.

My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

#38 User is offline   msd121 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60213

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

*looks at grid* hmmm, 1:15 pm Friday... Meh, the tsundere panel isn't that important. I'll be there, and i can give rides. I can fit 3 others, 4 at most.

This post has been edited by msd121: 15 May 2011 - 11:51 AM

ACEN 2011: Fifth convention, first cosplay (generic butler).

#39 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:05 PM

View Postmsd121, on 15 May 2011 - 11:50 AM, said:

*looks at grid* hmmm, 1:15 pm Friday... Meh, the tsundere panel isn't that important. I'll be there, and i can give rides. I can fit 3 others, 4 at most.

Yay! I'm so happy you'll come! Okay everyone else you heard Msd121! =] By the way, what can we call you for a nickname? Are you cosplaying any specific characters? or not cosplaying at all?

#40 User is offline   Aiz Versae 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59824

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

Hey. You. Witch. I am going to ask Bel and see if he agrees to coming. That will add one more person and be more incentive for me to go. I'll keep you updated though. =)
2012 ACen Cosplays ♚
♦ Friday → Izaya Orihara {Durarara!}
♦ Saturday → Ciel Phantomhive {Kuroshitsuji}
♦ Sunday → Zero Lelouch {Code Geass R2}

"You are not wrong. You fought to protect your world. Isn't that good enough? After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can not keep up. Only two kinds of people exist in this world; those who steal and those who are stolen from. So then, today, I just stole your future. That's all."

#41 User is offline   Aiz Versae 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59824

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:00 PM

UPDATE!!! Bel said he will come so him and I are a yes. I am going as Casual Lulu and he is going as Casual Bel. Just make sure to text me and remind me in the morning about it and tell us where to meet you and when. =)
2012 ACen Cosplays ♚
♦ Friday → Izaya Orihara {Durarara!}
♦ Saturday → Ciel Phantomhive {Kuroshitsuji}
♦ Sunday → Zero Lelouch {Code Geass R2}

"You are not wrong. You fought to protect your world. Isn't that good enough? After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can not keep up. Only two kinds of people exist in this world; those who steal and those who are stolen from. So then, today, I just stole your future. That's all."

#42 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

View PostOz Versailles, on 15 May 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

UPDATE!!! Bel said he will come so him and I are a yes. I am going as Casual Lulu and he is going as Casual Bel. Just make sure to text me and remind me in the morning about it and tell us where to meet you and when. =)

Will do =] Happy your going to be a part of the team.

#43 User is offline   msd121 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:15 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 15 May 2011 - 12:05 PM, said:

Yay! I'm so happy you'll come! Okay everyone else you heard Msd121! =] By the way, what can we call you for a nickname? Are you cosplaying any specific characters? or not cosplaying at all?

my current plans are to be a butler the entire con (not very creative, but easy for me since i've generally worn a shirt & tie to acen in previous years). I'm packing 4 white dress shirts and 5 pairs of pants, so unless the ketchupocalypse happens all over my hanging clothes (which, given my history with McDonald's, is within the realm of possibility), i shouldn't be that hard to find. There's a pic in my intro topic.

I checked on google earth; there's a mall with a target and a starbuck's and whatnot in it. not that shopping will probably be high on anyone's list of priorities, but i know i'll prolly want coffee to help me through the afternoon.

What to call me? ehhhh... well, msd is my initials, so i suppose you could call me Mike. I've been known to respond to a number of names, so i'm sure we can find something.

#44 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

View Postmsd121, on 15 May 2011 - 09:15 PM, said:

my current plans are to be a butler the entire con (not very creative, but easy for me since i've generally worn a shirt & tie to acen in previous years). I'm packing 4 white dress shirts and 5 pairs of pants, so unless the ketchupocalypse happens all over my hanging clothes (which, given my history with McDonald's, is within the realm of possibility), i shouldn't be that hard to find. There's a pic in my intro topic.

I checked on google earth; there's a mall with a target and a starbuck's and whatnot in it. not that shopping will probably be high on anyone's list of priorities, but i know i'll prolly want coffee to help me through the afternoon.

What to call me? ehhhh... well, msd is my initials, so i suppose you could call me Mike. I've been known to respond to a number of names, so i'm sure we can find something.

Hey, it's something =] Ketchupocalypse? Do I want to know what you did? xDD You must be as accident prone as me. Oh? I forum stalked you and found it~! Cool! Maybe some people can hit the mall too. I might have to. Oh thats why it's your name... I'll just call you Msd or Mr. Butler! xDD I didnt know you were a guy until you said Mike xD The hello kitty threw me off. Lmao. I dig the butler outfit btw! =]

P.S. to everyone else, the information on the first post has now been updated with directions to the Pizza Hut, a more complete members list, and more information about that pizza hut.

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 15 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

#45 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

uhh that panel grid was the final from my knowledge guys....
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#46 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:31 PM

View Post-JUNK-, on 15 May 2011 - 11:27 PM, said:

uhh that panel grid was the final from my knowledge guys....

Yep, it's the final one I think. I know for sure this one is the final one ---> Click Here Too lazy to look and see if they are the same xD

#47 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

yeah you were right what i posted isn't the final but what you had posted is the final.
ACen 15"

#48 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

View Post-JUNK-, on 15 May 2011 - 11:38 PM, said:

yeah you were right what i posted isn't the final but what you had posted is the final.

Okay =] Glad I was right. By the way, the Pizza Hut we are going to has a wing street in it! That means Pizza, Wings and Buffet options! I'm totally going for a stuffed crust cheese pizza and some breadsticks! What about everyone else? Do you guys have a favorite? I miss their cheesy-bites pizza and Big Dipper Pizza u///u;

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 15 May 2011 - 11:47 PM

#49 User is offline   msd121 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:23 AM

View PostC2Queen, on 15 May 2011 - 10:06 PM, said:

Hey, it's something =] Ketchupocalypse? Do I want to know what you did? xDD You must be as accident prone as me.

Was at a small convention last month. The text i sent my friend was "Giant mess... ketchup everywhere... not sure i'm gonna make it"
There was ketchup on the passenger seat. There was ketchup on the steering wheel. It was on the console and on my shirt. On my pants, and my vest. And it all happened in the three seconds it took to move a bag of mcdonalds food from the passenger seat to the ground outside my car (little ketchup bowl-thingy tipped over in the bag and weakened it so a corner of the bag fell apart when i picked it up.

I got it all cleaned up though.

#50 User is offline   Raptree 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59475

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

Well you possibly might have a Soul and Team Rocket member coming with, I will have to see with my buddy (Team Rocket Guy) if he wants to go at 1:15, we will just have to leave at 2:45 to catch the Pokemon Gathering.
:.:Acen 2012 Cosplay:.:

Black Rock Shooter Male Version (Friday)

Dell (Vocaloid) and Pikchu (Pokemon) (Saturday)

Mikuo and Dell (Vocaloid) (Sunday)

#51 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:58 AM

Put me down for a maybe.

I want to go but I have no idea if the other people going are going to have a car or try to ride in msd's car.

I don't want to...attempt a clown car again.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#52 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

@Msd121: Omg, that little thing managed that much damage?! We'll just have to put you in a plastic suit so if you spill ketchup it'll slide right off you xD

@Raptree: No problem, there's a photoshoot I'm hoping to catch too around 2:30. A team rocket member?! There's our villain xDD Ah, you've got to love the randomness. I love pokemon characters -squee- -^_^- Thanks for letting me know~! I'll put you down as a possibility.

@The Fujoshi: Alright, putting you down for maybe ^__^ If anything, I think MMAOTAKU is going to have a big car, so I'm sure he can fit one more in it. Thats where me and Ka-chan are riding. MMAOTAKU is our Lelouch. He's getting a rental car. I'll check back with you once I talk more to him and see whats going on. What hotel are you staying? He's booked up at the Hyatt and me and Ka-chan are up at the Holiday Inn Suites :pirate2:

#53 User is offline   Raptree 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59475

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:36 PM

Ok so yah Me (Soul) and my friend (Team Rocket) will be going on friday, we will see you all there :)
:.:Acen 2012 Cosplay:.:

Black Rock Shooter Male Version (Friday)

Dell (Vocaloid) and Pikchu (Pokemon) (Saturday)

Mikuo and Dell (Vocaloid) (Sunday)

#54 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

View PostRaptree, on 16 May 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

Ok so yah Me (Soul) and my friend (Team Rocket) will be going on friday, we will see you all there :)

Thanks for the update! I'll put you down for "for sure." =] I'm excited to see you guys there along with everyone else! Thanks so much for your support and interest ^__^ This Pizza Girl is very happy. P.S.: What Team Rocket Member will they be going as?

UPDATE TO EVERYONE ELSE ATTENDING: So far there is about 20 people who plan to attend (including maybes) If no one else posts here before Thursday or texts me before then, I will be reserving room for 20 people =]

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 16 May 2011 - 01:45 PM

#55 User is offline   magicalgamer 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59317

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:05 PM

I will be at the hut on Friday. I should have my friend with me. I will have room for 1 extra in my car. If you know you need a ride Fujoshi, send me a message by Thursday. I am staying at the Embassy Suites. I plan to leave at 1pm.

#56 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

=3 mmmmm cheesy crusts ^o^

>__> my stomach is growling everytime I look at this thread.
ACen 15"

#57 User is offline   msd121 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:55 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 16 May 2011 - 11:58 AM, said:

Put me down for a maybe.

I want to go but I have no idea if the other people going are going to have a car or try to ride in msd's car.

I don't want to...attempt a clown car again.

Yah, that's one of the things i was wondering about - how are we going to organize rides? I'm thinking we'll either have to set it all up here on the forum, or meet at the convention before we go. Realistically, it's too far to walk, so it's important that a decision be made so that no one is left without a way to get there. And i agree about the 'clown cars' - i'm not very comfortable carrying more passengers than i have seatbelts.

I'm not trying to force more responsibilities on you or anything, i'm just giving you my thoughts.

#58 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

View Post-JUNK-, on 16 May 2011 - 02:53 PM, said:

=3 mmmmm cheesy crusts ^o^

>__> my stomach is growling everytime I look at this thread.

What kind of Pizza do you plan to have? I'm going for the stuffed crust cheese-pizza, all the way! =] Only 4 days till ^__^ I can't wait, I've been dying from not having my daily dose of pizza u//u;

#59 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

View Postmsd121, on 16 May 2011 - 02:55 PM, said:

Yah, that's one of the things i was wondering about - how are we going to organize rides? I'm thinking we'll either have to set it all up here on the forum, or meet at the convention before we go. Realistically, it's too far to walk, so it's important that a decision be made so that no one is left without a way to get there. And i agree about the 'clown cars' - i'm not very comfortable carrying more passengers than i have seatbelts.

I'm not trying to force more responsibilities on you or anything, i'm just giving you my thoughts.

People haven't told me that they will take the rides yet, I did send a message out to all of you though. ^_^ Oh, but about that it would be nice for people to post which hotel they are staying, or even if they want to be picked up from the convention. Preferably arrange something with you and the others who are offering rides out. And in doing so, I suggest you both give more information about yourselves so people can feel comfortable about being in the car with you and taking a ride from a "so called stranger." =] The easiest way might be giving out cell phone #'s in PM to those you are getting a ride from, and contacting them through text or call, in case anything so you know for sure if they will still come and still need your assistance. Hope that helped.

#60 User is offline   msd121 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:12 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 16 May 2011 - 03:00 PM, said:

People haven't told me that they will take the rides yet, I did send a message out to all of you though. ^_^ Oh, but about that it would be nice for people to post which hotel they are staying, or even if they want to be picked up from the convention. Preferably arrange something with you and the others who are offering rides out. And in doing so, I suggest you both give more information about yourselves so people can feel comfortable about being in the car with you and taking a ride from a "so called stranger." =] The easiest way might be giving out cell phone #'s in PM to those you are getting a ride from, and contacting them through text or call, in case anything so you know for sure if they will still come and still need your assistance. Hope that helped.

touche! hadn't thought about that, and i didnt notice the message until after i posted.

I'll be staying at the Intercontinental (won't be able to check in until 4pm friday though), so i'll probably either park in their garage or a little bit beyond there. There's an unoccupied office building whose parking lot i've been able to get away with using in previous years. *measures* What?! seriously? it's half a mile away? >_> ok, maybe i'll make an exception for you guys and pay the exorbitant $20 parking fee for the embassy/doubletree garage. Otherwise i need to figure out someplace i can swing by and pick people up. I'm not sure, but i think i recall that circle at the convention center being restricted to livery vehicles (taxis and limos)... not sure though. If i can, that would probably be the best place to pick people up; I wouldn't be holding up traffic (like if i stopped on a street) and it would avoid the pedestrian traffic on Bryn Mawr.

I'll be driving a black 2010 VW Jetta TDI. I thoroughly cleaned the interior this weekend, but it doesn't bother me if people eat in it (no food fights, please :P). Other than that, I'm not quite sure what to say. Listing off my interests probably isn't an important determining factor in determining your partners for a 15 minute car ride - I'm thinking the main concern here is 'who is least likely to drive me out to some remote place and do _______,' and i'm not entirely sure how to address those concerns - saying that "driving a manual transmission effectively prevents me from groping passengers" is only going to make me look worse. Not that i would grope passengers anyways. Things like that should be consensual... and done in private... and I just made myself look like a pervert >_<... buuuuuuuuuut i'm gonna post it anyways. (I was trying to be humorous there. Not sure if i succeeded. I do not endorse sexual harassment in any form, and i'm very sorry if i offended anyone).

*attempts to dig himself out of the hole he just dug* This, i think, is one of the problems of going to an all-male high school. During junior high, gender/sex connotations aren't fully formed yet, and when you get to university you aren't really forced to mingle with the opposite gender... so i'm still occasionally unsure about how to address certain issues like this. I rarely intend to say things that offend people, so if i do, please let me know.

*crawls under a rock*

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users