#91 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 22 August 2011 - 04:34 PM, said:

woo hoo hoo...if you'd like to make it that way, then sure. Hehehe Voldo. :3

that would be cool if Fujoshi could turn into a robot then a human.

It is quite.....flexible.......I need a shower

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 22 August 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

I would probably be like that crappy bot from Tekken.

Or a perverted neko mech arc from Melty blood.

Teko's posts remind me of that one meme, but I had to censor myself.

On a related note, I got my 2013 cosplay :lol: So want to crossplay the main character or his sister.

Or like a super awesome mech.....like a Gundam!
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#92 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

*Raises hand* No Gundam talk. I'm a big Gundam fan and such things would make me off topic horribly.

even though Gundam 00 is so yaoi hinted smelling tasktic
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#93 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

lol. hai hai. no more gundam talk
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

#94 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

View Postmagishine, on 22 August 2011 - 08:13 PM, said:

lol. hai hai. no more gundam talk

Putting Gundam is SC would be like putting Goku into Super Smash Bros.

How could you customize the Gundam? I mean...it doesn't wear clothes to take off to make a crazy/sexy/totally inappropriate outfit.... XD
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#95 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

you may think that but.....your right
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

#96 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:25 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 22 August 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

I would probably be like that crappy bot from Tekken.

Or a perverted neko mech arc from Melty blood.

Teko's posts remind me of that one meme, but I had to censor myself.

On a related note, I got my 2013 cosplay :lol: So want to crossplay the main character or his sister.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by TekoMuto: 24 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#97 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

View PostTekoMuto, on 23 August 2011 - 05:25 AM, said:

Posted Image

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 23 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#98 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:10 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 23 August 2011 - 12:47 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#99 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 5880

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:01 AM

new trailer with the return of Astaroth and debut of Viola (who's apparently traveling with wolf-boy Zwei):

http://www.siliconer...ibur-v-trailer/
Kuchiki Byakuya: Ohayocon '06
Kuchiki Byakuya: ACen '06
Rose: Ohayocon '07
Part of Shinigami Squad '06

#100 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 15 September 2011 - 10:01 AM, said:

new trailer with the return of Astaroth and debut of Viola (who's apparently traveling with wolf-boy Zwei):

http://www.siliconer...ibur-v-trailer/

Rumor has it that Viola is suppose to be Amy.

Just saying.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#101 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Guys I normally don't post in topics I have zero interest in, and I rarely ever reference threads from other boards, but if breast size of fictional characters makes you angry about this game, please rethink your priorities.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#102 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:39 PM

interestingly, on Hilde's profile on the SCV Facebook it says her kingdom fell and now she's traveling with Sieg's reformed merc group the Schwarzwind. Also, she's had two kids in the years between IV and V, but the father is unknown

#103 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:21 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 17 September 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

Guys I normally don't post in topics I have zero interest in, and I rarely ever reference threads from other boards, but if breast size of fictional characters makes you angry about this game, please rethink your priorities.

Kirby that's been going on for ages. People used to complain about Elf women in MMO, how SMT DS2 has too many big breasted women, even on how P2 wasn't as good as the original JP one because they altered Hitler's name in game and another character.

People love complaining.

Wait Hilde has kids? How old?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#104 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 17 September 2011 - 05:21 PM, said:

Wait Hilde has kids? How old?

Not said, just that she has kids now.

Gallery full of screens and concept art, including a few that seem to be taken from the story mode:

http://gematsu.com/g...tember-15-2011/

Also, Cyberconnect (makers of the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series, .hack//, and the upcoming Asura's Wrath) will be working on the Story Mode for SCV.

This post has been edited by Aiddon Valentin: 18 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

#105 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

new screens featuring Leixia (Xianghua's daughter), Raphael, and Nightmare.

http://andriasang.com/comypa/

also, there was a Soul Calibur event where it was leaked that Ezio from Assassin's Creed will be the guest character:

http://www.joystiq.c...-soulcalibur-5/

Huh, looks like Siegfried is going to be talking to himself

#106 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 20 October 2011 - 09:53 AM, said:

new screens featuring Leixia (Xianghua's daughter), Raphael, and Nightmare.

http://andriasang.com/comypa/

also, there was a Soul Calibur event where it was leaked that Ezio from Assassin's Creed will be the guest character:

http://www.joystiq.c...-soulcalibur-5/

Huh, looks like Siegfried is going to be talking to himself

LOL

thanks for the new information. I wonder will this game be at Acen 2012?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#107 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:04 PM

Looks like they're adding Ezio into the game...Why do fighting games need characters from other series that clearly do not belong to sell copies of their game? Isn't having a good fighting game simply enough? SF4 didn't need to do it.

I shouldn't be surprised, since 2 sold so well with the addition of Link, Heihachi, and Spawn, they've been doing it. Forgetting that without those characters it was possibly the best fighter ever made. Adding those characters created weird balance issues and things that did not belong. Not to mention characters that did not fit into the lore at all.

But its news like that on why I can't get excited for SC5. Moves like that make me think its just another cash grab. Maybe I'm wrong...I hope I am.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#108 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

View PostFlyingElf, on 20 October 2011 - 12:04 PM, said:

Looks like they're adding Ezio into the game...Why do fighting games need characters from other series that clearly do not belong to sell copies of their game? Isn't having a good fighting game simply enough? SF4 didn't need to do it.

I shouldn't be surprised, since 2 sold so well with the addition of Link, Heihachi, and Spawn, they've been doing it. Forgetting that without those characters it was possibly the best fighter ever made. Adding those characters created weird balance issues and things that did not belong. Not to mention characters that did not fit into the lore at all.

But its news like that on why I can't get excited for SC5. Moves like that make me think its just another cash grab. Maybe I'm wrong...I hope I am.

Darth Vader, Starkiller, Yoda... say wha..?

#109 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

View PostFlyingElf, on 20 October 2011 - 12:04 PM, said:

It's just a silly, harmless tradition they've found to be amusing ever since SCII. It's NOT A cash grab. It's not like it detracts from the mechanics anyway. Plus it's kind of amusing how the SC series and Ezio's adventures take place during roughly the same time (the Renaissance).

#110 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:30 PM

They definitely sell more copies with the extra characters in then without. Otherwise, why would they do it? What point would they have to randomly add these characters otherwise? It is free advertising for AC and its extra money for Namco. You can maybe explain Ezio is from the same time period, but why would he be searching for the sword and why would he fight any of these people fairly? And with their history, I'm willing to believe that is more coincidence than intentional. And I call Link, Heihachi, Spawn, Darth Vader, Yoda, and The Apprentice to the stand as witnesses.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#111 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

View PostFlyingElf, on 20 October 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

They definitely sell more copies with the extra characters in then without. Otherwise, why would they do it? What point would they have to randomly add these characters otherwise? It is free advertising for AC and its extra money for Namco. You can maybe explain Ezio is from the same time period, but why would he be searching for the sword and why would he fight any of these people fairly? And with their history, I'm willing to believe that is more coincidence than intentional. And I call Link, Heihachi, Spawn, Darth Vader, Yoda, and The Apprentice to the stand as witnesses.

First of all, you have no way to prove that. Second, it's just a silly little thing that came out of SCII that the fans and the designers have found amusing and they've kept for the sake of amusement. That's it. The dev team is aware of the absurdity and that's part of the charm. Besides, wouldn't it be more of a cash-in for the developers who the GUEST characters (who are getting the MOST publicity out of it) belong to anyway? Namco is the one who would have to pay royalties, so I couldn't really call it a cash-in so much as just the dev team willing to have a little fun.

Anyway, here's Ezio doing some truly sweet tricks on Nightmare's face:

http://www.eurogamer...r-soulcalibur-5

Game is out January 31. A special edition of the game will be released featuring a ton of standard goodies. Pre-ordering will let people have early access to Dampierre from Broken Destiny.

Interestingly, according to Odashima, the SCV Nightmare is different from the old Nightmare (saying the old one died); he also added that Raph died in SCIV but is somehow back. I think I also heard somewhere that Amy is missing.

This post has been edited by Aiddon Valentin: 21 October 2011 - 03:58 AM

#112 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:59 AM

http://www.youtube.c...v=dBVdXToUvII#!

Ezio and Spawn seemed to fit pretty well in the SE/SC universe.
Almost anyone can fit in if their design were changed accordingly.
Link's face and clothing just looked too cartoony. His model and moves could have been formed fit better for that universe.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#113 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:46 AM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 21 October 2011 - 03:04 AM, said:

First of all, you have no way to prove that. Second, it's just a silly little thing that came out of SCII that the fans and the designers have found amusing and they've kept for the sake of amusement. That's it. The dev team is aware of the absurdity and that's part of the charm. Besides, wouldn't it be more of a cash-in for the developers who the GUEST characters (who are getting the MOST publicity out of it) belong to anyway? Namco is the one who would have to pay royalties, so I couldn't really call it a cash-in so much as just the dev team willing to have a little fun.

Anyway, here's Ezio doing some truly sweet tricks on Nightmare's face:

http://www.eurogamer...r-soulcalibur-5

Game is out January 31. A special edition of the game will be released featuring a ton of standard goodies. Pre-ordering will let people have early access to Dampierre from Broken Destiny.

Interestingly, according to Odashima, the SCV Nightmare is different from the old Nightmare (saying the old one died); he also added that Raph died in SCIV but is somehow back. I think I also heard somewhere that Amy is missing.

Is the release date 100%? Also what final systems/etc. and any details on the Pre orders? I thought about pre ordering this game during december holiday.

Because that's pretty close to the release date for P4UM as well as P4 the Golden in Japan.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#114 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 21 October 2011 - 08:46 AM, said:

Is the release date 100%? Also what final systems/etc. and any details on the Pre orders? I thought about pre ordering this game during december holiday.

Because that's pretty close to the release date for P4UM as well as P4 the Golden in Japan.

Yes, the release date is pretty much decided. It'll be on the 360 and PS3 and the only pre-order bonus is the character Dampierre who was in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny for the PSP.

#115 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 21 October 2011 - 09:57 PM, said:

Yes, the release date is pretty much decided. It'll be on the 360 and PS3 and the only pre-order bonus is the character Dampierre who was in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny for the PSP.

Now I want to see the charts for 2012, because that means that three fighting games will be out the same month.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#116 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:43 PM

video showing off character creation:

http://www.siliconer...racter-creator/

#117 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

new reveal showing Lizardman, Cervantes, Yoshimitsu, and newcomer Sheva:

http://www.siliconer...l-in-for-kilik/

#118 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

So who bought Soul Calibur today? :3 What do you think of it?

I'm going to get it soon--but I know if I buy it now I wouldn't do any of my school work. XD
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#119 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

actual fighting system wise it's probably the best the series has yet, even if a few fighting styles from the previous games are gone. THe Critical Edge and Brave Edges add a lot of depth with Quickstep changing the pacing of the matches. However, it suffers from the same symptoms that hit SCIV and pretty much every fighting game this console generation (except for Blazblue of all things): lack of content. The Story Mode will only last you a couple hours at best and then you're reduced to dealing the monotony of Legendary Souls, Arcade, or Quickplay, all of which get dull fast. I still don't know why Project Soul didn't just axe those three modes and concentrate on Story Mode

This post has been edited by Aiddon Valentin: 31 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

#120 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 31 January 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

actual fighting system wise it's probably the best the series has yet, even if a few fighting styles from the previous games are gone. THe Critical Edge and Brave Edges add a lot of depth with Quickstep changing the pacing of the matches. However, it suffers from the same symptoms that hit SCIV and pretty much every fighting game this console generation (except for Blazblue of all things): lack of content. The Story Mode will only last you a couple hours at best and then you're reduced to dealing the monotony of Legendary Souls, Arcade, or Quickplay, all of which get dull fast. I still don't know why Project Soul didn't just axe those three modes and concentrate on Story Mode

Ah I see. Darn, you see I was expecting a big story mode for the big "5". Believe it or not I really liked the Soul Calibur Legends that came on the Wii because the story mode was long and involving. I mean it doesn't have to be like an adventure game, but the story mode was involved and I actually did stuff. I was hoping like the other games each character would have a different ending but the story mode be much more than you described. I feel I'm still going to get it because of my love for the series, but I am sad about story mode. Awww.

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users