• You cannot reply to this topic

Fake Female Gamers Brilliant Social Discovery!!!111

#61 User is offline   Hooked On Chibis! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59032

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

This seems like a natural extension of "what girls do in order to bag guys". I'm reminded of girls who OMG LOVE football/baseball, and happily wear pink baseball caps and borrow their guys' jerseys and watch the game in sports bars ... but if you look closely, they're really just in the sports bars because it's social, the pink hat is preserving their femininity or something, and they don't typically buy their own merch/tickets/etc. She'll end up catering Super Bowl Sunday in their pink Bears hat (because, after all, she didn't come here to start no trouble), watching the commercials, and resenting the guys for taking over her kitchen and not having bodies worthy of tight pants, or something. (Being a girl sports fan, I have real trouble understanding what it's like to not love football!!)

I'm not surprised to see that a girl would grow up seeing her brother's LAN parties and CoD sessions, assume that that's what boys like, learn where guys gather, and be social in those places while using a pink controller and tossing around a few terms she picked up off the internet (much like asking about whatever football news was on ESPN an hour ago). It's almost SOP, and to see it translated into the gaming scene almost lends legitimacy to the gamer subculture, lifting it out of the basement a little.

/okay, that was rife with stereotyping, I know, but I'm letting it go because we seem to be talking about an over-arching phenomenon, which is by its nature made of stereotypes. Your mileage may, of course, vary ^_^
Hooked on Chibis!
Handmade adorableness ~~ custom dolls
http://hookedonchibis.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/hookedonchibis

#62 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

If the PSN wasnt down, Id be playing RDR at the moment, hunting down cougars, skinning some wolves, and bringing in bounties for big $$$. As a kid I grew up playing video games. I guess some people assume women who do play video games only play dance games, MMORPG, and RPGs. Yes I do play those games, BUT I also enjoy shoot em ups and some fighter games. I may not be the best, but I can hold my own.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#63 User is offline   Steam_Loli216 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59481

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

Ok. So.
I used to play a lot of video games back in the early days of high school. (I still play the Zelda games religiously). I sort of consider myself a gamer, but not extreme by any means. And yeah, I like the stereotypical games like Halo, Battlefront, KH and Final Fantasy...because they're just good games.
I like my N64 still. Stuff was simple and you didn't have to unlock bazillions of levels. and my Sega Genesis. nowadays they work intermittently...which makes me sad, so I don't play anything really.
User is stationed in Southern California

It's a girl! Skylar Marie, born February 8th, 2013 :) Proud mama and wife and sailor

~~Dream Cosplays: -- Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa) -- Dr. Jezebel Disraeli (Godchild) -- Seth Nightroad and Lady Asran (Trinity Blood) -- Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew) -- Misha (Pita Ten) -- Starfire (Teen Titans)~~

#64 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

I'ma leave this here:

http://tvtropes.org/...opHavingFunGuys
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#65 User is offline   mini godzilla 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9959

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

I have yet to meet a girl who plays games in order to bag a guy. I mean if they honestly wanted to bag a guy so bad I'd assume they'd fake like something like sports, or bacon not video games. Isn't it girls who complain about their men spending too much time on the video games and not enough time with them.

I'm a girl gamer, and my friends are too and we so do not play games to bag guys we play them because it's fun.
SELLING
Everything from posters, wall scrolls, games, manga, clothes, jrock magazines, etc for cheap
click HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#66 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

View Postmini godzilla, on 14 May 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

I have yet to meet a girl who plays games in order to bag a guy. I mean if they honestly wanted to bag a guy so bad I'd assume they'd fake like something like sports, or bacon not video games. Isn't it girls who complain about their men spending too much time on the video games and not enough time with them.

I'm a girl gamer, and my friends are too and we so do not play games to bag guys we play them because it's fun.

I don't think girls play games in order to bag guys, I believe that sometimes they feign interest in games in order to impress guys though. Guys do the same thing though.

And while I have bagged on girls for doing this in order to impress guys, guys feigning interest in things to impress girls is just as bad. Like seriously, just be who you are. There is no reason to be someone you're not in order to impress someone else.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#67 User is offline   L0L33TA 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 9243

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:20 AM

View PostFlyingElf, on 14 May 2011 - 08:26 PM, said:

I don't think girls play games in order to bag guys, I believe that sometimes they feign interest in games in order to impress guys though. Guys do the same thing though.

And while I have bagged on girls for doing this in order to impress guys, guys feigning interest in things to impress girls is just as bad. Like seriously, just be who you are. There is no reason to be someone you're not in order to impress someone else.

^ This. Just as girls fake their interests for guys, guys do the same, just maybe not with games. It's a little silly, still, for a girl to boast about gaming even though statistics have shown that girl to guy ratio is just about even now. What really gets on my nerves is the anger between girl gamers. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of decent women out there that play games just fine, but I've encountered quite a few that get jealous of other girls they are playing with and trash talk them (my friend would always do this every time we played against another girl on Halo -.-) It's not only FPS games that have a lot of girl drama, but Rpgs do as well. There was always drama in my WoW guild that involved chicks (again, not saying guys can't cause drama too but it happened in EVERY guild.) All in all, it really just comes down to maturity. Some girls that play games get a big head and think they are better because of it, and that most likely leads to them being "fake" and causing drama.
~2012 ACen Cosplays ~
Bioshock 2- Little Sister
Borderlands- Mad Moxxi ??
Batman Series- Poison Ivy
X-Men- Dark Phoenix

Cosplay.com Profile!

#68 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:49 AM

*peeks behind the corner*

Why do people brag when they do high scores/win with questionable methods on co ops anyway? Is it a pride/ego thing?

Sorry but trying to understand a concept that I never really got into. I played online games and never had the urge to 'win or die,' even if it means cheating or playing unfair.

*hides again*
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#69 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:44 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 18 May 2011 - 12:49 AM, said:

*peeks behind the corner*

Why do people brag when they do high scores/win with questionable methods on co ops anyway? Is it a pride/ego thing?

Sorry but trying to understand a concept that I never really got into. I played online games and never had the urge to 'win or die,' even if it means cheating or playing unfair.

*hides again*

Thats certainly one possible theory. Though I can't understand why someone would be proud of needing to cheat to win. My other theory is that they simply enjoy making other people miserable. Cheating in an online game frustrates those on the receiving end. So my other line of thought is that they're just bad people with bad intentions. Its amazing how anonymity reveals the true face of some people.
Armageddicon!!

#70 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:53 AM

My two cents. If I'm interested in a guy and know he likes a particular game, I'm going to attempt to play said game. For example, one of my exs was completely addicted to Modern Warfare/Halo/the Nazi Zombie game (I forget what that last one is called since he always referred to it as Nazi Zombies.) During the time I was with him I got pretty decent at Nazi Zombies. Of course after a while my interest dwindled and I mostly watched him play. (And I'm not a very good gamer anyways, and right from the bat I said I was going to suck, so it's not like I was being fake.)

Anyways, it's common and normal to take up the hobbies of someone you're interested in to make them interested in you. And after they're interested in you, it becomes unnecessary to join in on their hobbies all the time, especially if you never really enjoyed those hobbies in the first place.

EDIT: Also, wanted to point out the double standards here. (reading about the girls pretending to like sports thing made me think of it) Let's not forget the guys do the same thing, take up girl's interests to impress a girl they like. An example, a guy who liked me started watching anime once he found out I liked it. Starting asking me if he could borrow series, etc. After that we had something to talk about, it brought us closer, and bam, we dated. After we were "official" how much anime did we watch/discuss? Like none :thumbdown:

This post has been edited by Washu Takahashi: 18 May 2011 - 08:05 AM

ACen 2014 Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#71 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

MANswer response:
If a girl uses video games as a tool to get a guy in the sack, more power to them. (We're not complaining :) )
I can't tell you the lamest lies I came up with to get some. Astronaut, J-pop star, terminally ill, pro European Footballer, etc...
If a girl uses video games as a tool to trap a guy into a relationship, not cool. Not cool at all. <_<
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#72 User is offline   PanzerKunst99 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 29722

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

What about the girls who legitimately play video games, don't have a specific reason to flaunt it, and can't seem to get guys to simply go away? Honestly, I have a hard time walking into GameStop without my boyfriend along because every nerd behind the counter tries to lay the "so, what games do you like?" line on me. I've never actively flaunted the fact that I'm a gamer chick because I don't see a point in it (it shouldn't really a p*ssing contest, after all), and yet I can't seem to get these guys to just leave me alone. I think any reasonably attractive female that's into games hardly needs to pretend. I could just be cynical here, but my experiences have shown me that most guys who meet a girl that's even remotely into gaming are the instigators, not the girls. Guys, help me out here: are you just excited by the prospect that she might not yell at you for spending all your time in front of the Xbox or PS3 instead of paying attention to her 24/7?
"There is a pleasure sure in being mad, which none but madmen know." ~John Dryden

#73 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:48 AM

View PostPanzerKunst99, on 20 May 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

What about the girls who legitimately play video games, don't have a specific reason to flaunt it, and can't seem to get guys to simply go away? Honestly, I have a hard time walking into GameStop without my boyfriend along because every nerd behind the counter tries to lay the "so, what games do you like?" line on me. I've never actively flaunted the fact that I'm a gamer chick because I don't see a point in it (it shouldn't really a p*ssing contest, after all), and yet I can't seem to get these guys to just leave me alone. I think any reasonably attractive female that's into games hardly needs to pretend. I could just be cynical here, but my experiences have shown me that most guys who meet a girl that's even remotely into gaming are the instigators, not the girls. Guys, help me out here: are you just excited by the prospect that she might not yell at you for spending all your time in front of the Xbox or PS3 instead of paying attention to her 24/7?

Guys like girls with similar interests. Its true of both genders, so it shouldn't be overly surprising when they find out they have something in common with you. Now if they're being creepy about it, thats an entirely different thing. It sounds like thats a lot of what you're running into. Nerds are typically more socially awkward. I don't believe a lot of them intend to be creepy, but they lack a lot of the basic social skills. I don't want to say this excuses their behavior, but you were looking for reasons behind your encounters.
Armageddicon!!

#74 User is offline   Flask 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 58503

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:57 AM

Well, I'm a chick, and I play gore-y games. Quite a few females I know have actually pulled that sort of stuff. It's honestly quite pathetic. It's more of a charade they do to get attention. Well, at least I think so. I don't really hang out much with females. I just observe my fellow gender.

#75 User is offline   Arktodus 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60393

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

Every one knows there are no females on the internet let alone gamer girls

just kidding

it is sad that a woman would wish to lure you in by trying to be like you but,
many guys do the same thing and it always ends in tragedy.

as far as playin' online type games
I believe it matters little if your
opponent is a girl she can mash the buttons just as good as you.

#76 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 28448

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:53 AM

Here's my problem: "gaming" is such a broad term that you can't call a person a "fake gamer" just because, say, they know jack about consol games. If a person plays a lot of table tops or MMOs, then they're a gamer. Not necessarily the same kind of gamer as you, but a gamer none-the-less.

For instance, my game consol collection consists of a GBA, a DS, a PS2 and a Wii. For each of these, I can count the number of games I have for that particular system with one hand (Two for the DS, if you count the fact that it's backwards compatible). Do I consider myself to be a gamer? Yes. Why? Despite constant begging, I didn't get my GBA until Christmas when I was in the 6th grade and my PS2 was my 16th birthday present. So, with that outlet of my gaming desires barred to me, what did I do? I discovered MMOs. And I play a lot of them. As some of you may know, my laptop is a MacBook, but I dual boot, so it has windows XP on it, and on the windows side of my computer I always have 3-4 games installed on my computer (3 of them will only ever get installed if I need to reinstall them because Nexon fking....*rantrantrant* *five hours later* with something hot and sandpapery!).

So, from the sounds of it, the person the OP was talking about isn't a fake at all. She clearly still games, if she's playing rps on live journal. RPs are still games. She may not be as serious about video games as she might have led you to believe, or, like someone else mentioned, maybe she just needed a break from the controller. Or maybe she was always casually playing rps and you just never noticed until she found herself sucked into a game to the extent that she just can't bring herself to focus on the controller in her hand. My point is, she switched from consol gaming to rping. That's not lying. Lying would be if she had gone from gaming to.....to....whatever it is that "normal" people do with their spare time. *Has been so immersed in "nerd" culture since highschool that she honestly does not know*
Cosplay 2012: Mitsuki Saya (Black Cat), Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
Cosplay 2013: Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) I didn't have my camera; please send me pictures! ;A;

"A blank piece of paper is God's way of telling us how hard it is to be God."
-Sidney Sheldon

#77 User is offline   june.h 

• Merchandise Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 387

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

*never mind, didn't realize how old this topic was, oops*

This post has been edited by june.h: 26 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

#78 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:48 PM

I don't know if it's already been said...tl;dr.

But if it has, I'll reiterate:

If you married a girl because she was hot and liked video games, you deserve to be disappointed.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#79 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

View PostKii, on 29 September 2011 - 04:48 PM, said:

I don't know if it's already been said...tl;dr.

But if it has, I'll reiterate:

If you married a girl because she was hot and liked video games, you deserve to be disappointed.

Plus it shows how shallow you are in general.

*Shrugs* I think the thread is pretty much dead though.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#80 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:37 AM

Shall we say a few short words for it?

Here lies this thread.....Well......It was here
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#81 User is offline   zurakotsuki 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61020

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

It's pretty sad when a girl does something like that =P honestly i don't understand why people pretend to be someone they are not just to get with someone they like XD in the end it will not work out because of the aforementioned, the other person will eventually find out =P

i have not experienced it myself but i come across a lot of people who fake their personality and likes, and it's depressing that legit boys/girls fall for these kinds of people =/

Life of True *o*
Dance is fun ^o^
Yay for sushi =)

#82 User is offline   roserosered08 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61336

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

I love anime but Ill tell a guy that hey I don't have a preference so introduce me to whatever and I would tell him if it was or wasn't my cup of tea. I'm not a gamer but I would like to learn would be my answer. I would actually like to learn more board games and card games. It can be frustrating since I feel like I'm far behind >.< I also couldn't fake myself as a gamer. It would be horrifying and wouldn't do the relationship no good if I say oh I know how to play these games when I don't.

#83 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

To be honest, I feel that fake female gamers aren't that bad at all. In fact, it's pretty flattering. I mean, you have someone who actually thinks that you're so cool, and your hobbies are so worth it that they're willing to pretend to do it in order to have you notice them. Heck, maybe if they land a guy who is really into video games they'll start legitimately liking the games themselves and become a true blue fan!

I think the real problem is when girls who actually game think they're God's gift to men everywhere just because she has nerdier hobbies. Men are not obligated to buy you drinks or worship you because you know how to use a game console. When I meet a girl who likes anime or video games, I get so excited that I now have other girls to hang out with, but when all you want to do is brag to men about how "nerdy" you are, I instantly facepalm. It's true that a lot of guys want girls that can sit back and relax with them, but to think that having ONE good trait excuses you from having to be a decent human being disrespects ANY man who is tricked into liking you, and cheapens "nerdy" women everywhere by making guys think that we are ALL entitled, crazy beeyotches.She may be a "true" fan, but she doesn't get to use that fact to explain her narcissistic, self-serving behavior.

I dunno. I guess I've just met too many girls that felt knowing how to use a joystick was an excuse to cheat on their boyfriends, tease men into buying them stuff...it's really gross, you know?

So yeah. If you're a "fake gamer", get some confidence; people will like you for you. Or actually pick up a game. But no matter what your hobbies, don't use your boobs as an excuse to be a bad person.
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#84 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45691

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Here's how to tell if someone's a real female gamer or a fake female gamer.

>at any point, types "I'm a girl" in an online game's chat box, without even being asked about her gender.

^This kind of person is what's known as an "embarrassment." Furthermore, replace "a girl" with anything. "(insert race here)," "(insert sexual orientation here)," etc... That is, if they just announce it out of the blue.

>sits back, and whether he/she's good or bad at an online game, enjoys it and doesn't feel the need to draw attention to himself/herself by announcing such things unasked. Does his/her best, legitimately enjoys a good challenge, and actually likes video games.

^This is a real gamer.

This post has been edited by Sir Viver: 08 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#85 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostSir Viver, on 08 February 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

Here's how to tell if someone's a real female gamer or a fake female gamer.

>at any point, types "I'm a girl" in an online game's chat box, without even being asked about her gender.

^This kind of person is what's known as an "embarrassment." Furthermore, replace "a girl" with anything. "(insert race here)," "(insert sexual orientation here)," etc... That is, if they just announce it out of the blue.

>sits back, and whether he/she's good or bad at an online game, enjoys it and doesn't feel the need to draw attention to himself/herself by announcing such things unasked. Does his/her best, legitimately enjoys a good challenge, and actually likes video games.

^This is a real gamer.

^^ True 1000000% I see this all the time in fake female gamers for sure. this happens a lot on live chat online games too. I've had girls be like "oh, look at me I'm a girl" and it's like "okay, so that's not going to stop me from killing you since you are on the other team.... XDD"
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#86 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 08 February 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

^^ True 1000000% I see this all the time in fake female gamers for sure. this happens a lot on live chat online games too. I've had girls be like "oh, look at me I'm a girl" and it's like "okay, so that's not going to stop me from killing you since you are on the other team.... XDD"

Pretty much. Heck, I don't mind women or even underage kids talking on the mic when I play TF2 as long as they're being credit to team. I'd rather hear a feminine or underage "Scout went down the straight" or "Heavy and Medic in the courtyard" than some 20something bro telling us what he's drinking. On that note, some of the most formidable snipers I've snipe-dueled with have been (vocally evident) females.

This post has been edited by Sir Viver: 09 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

#87 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostSir Viver, on 09 February 2012 - 10:22 AM, said:

Pretty much. Heck, I don't mind women or even underage kids talking on the mic when I play TF2 as long as they're being credit to team. I'd rather hear a feminine or underage "Scout went down the straight" or "Heavy and Medic in the courtyard" than some 20something bro telling us what he's drinking. On that note, some of the most formidable snipers I've snipe-dueled with have been (vocally evident) females.

Yeah. Though I CANNOT STAND the children that keep acting like they own the world because they are "going pro." It's like really? I always mute those people. XD.

That reminds me, have you ever seen that video of (I think it was TF2) and the girl keeps shooting everyone and it super good and she's like "OMG IM SO SORRY" when she kills people and woops their butts. Its so FUNNY. lol

Though I do love listening to people that are super high online. They say crazy stuff that is unforgettable lol.
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#88 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61704

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

I wish I could do that.

#89 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

Just what makes a legit girl gamer? I consider myself one. Atleast my definition of a girl gamer is you've played many games
I've played,
Final Fantasy VII , Heavy Rain , GTA III
Final fantasy VIII ,Uncharted 2 , SMT: digital devil saga.
Final fantasy IX ,catherine , Kameo
Final Fantasy X ,Persona 3 portable , Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy X-2 ,Spyro Ripto's rage , Demo for COD: black ops
Final fantasy XII , Spyro for ps1 , Dragon Quest VIII
Final Fantasy XIII , Crash Bandicoot , .hack: infection
Final Fantasy dissdia , Crash Bandicoot warped ,
Final Fantasy 012 Dissdia duodecim , Ghost n' goblins ,
final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core , bomber man ,
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, SMB brawl,
Kingdom hearts , SMB 64,
Kingdom hearts II , SMB melee,
Kingdom Hearts re:COM , Marvel vs Capcom 1, 2, 3,
Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep, I could go on but this list will get too long XD

This post has been edited by BreBre716: 22 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

ACen 2014 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3
100%
Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion 100%
Tidus 97%

#90 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

View PostBreBre716, on 22 March 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

Games

>list of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU--

>upon closer inspection: list of other games, too!

Oh. Well then, if I was wearing a hat I'd be tipping it off to you right now.

Spoiler

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users