Anime Central Forums: The REAL Masquerade and Hallway Office Locations - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The REAL Masquerade and Hallway Office Locations ...for now.

#1 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

  • Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371
  • Posts: 315
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

Okay, here is the updated map on where the offices are located.

Pretty new map

Really sorry, but we're not in the same location, nor even on the same floor. It was out of our hands. We will do our best to make it work for everyone involved and we hope no one gets lost.

If there are any questions, Sabre and I will be happy to answer them.
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

#2 User is offline   vika838 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58943
  • Posts: 103
  • Joined: 27-October 10

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

View PostThatOneChick, on 06 May 2011 - 06:57 PM, said:

Okay, here is the updated map on where the offices are located.

Pretty new map

Really sorry, but we're not in the same location, nor even on the same floor. It was out of our hands. We will do our best to make it work for everyone involved and we hope no one gets lost.

If there are any questions, Sabre and I will be happy to answer them.



So if I understand correctly there are 2 offices and neither of them are in the Narita rooms anymore. Are both offices the same, or do they have different purposes?
Love and Peace!

Vika!

#3 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

  • Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371
  • Posts: 315
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

View Postvika838, on 07 May 2011 - 03:57 PM, said:

So if I understand correctly there are 2 offices and neither of them are in the Narita rooms anymore. Are both offices the same, or do they have different purposes?


You are correct. We were given the wrong information.

One office is for Masquerade check in and one is for Hallway contest check in.
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

#4 User is offline   Demy 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 31442
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 03-June 09

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

What time do you guys open up the masquerade office for late registration? Me and my friends did not get a chance to pre-reg and we want to be there as early as possible, thanks :)

This post has been edited by Demy: 15 May 2011 - 02:34 PM


#5 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

  • Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371
  • Posts: 315
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

View PostDemy, on 15 May 2011 - 02:34 PM, said:

What time do you guys open up the masquerade office for late registration? Me and my friends did not get a chance to pre-reg and we want to be there as early as possible, thanks :)


Please ask your question to the guy running this thread!
http://www.acen.org/...more-over-time/
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users