• You cannot reply to this topic

Persona 4: The Animation Coming soon...

#31 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59597

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

Heheh Adachi and cabbages. It makes sense if you go to Junes and talk to him sometimes. He's always there talking about cabbages. Also maybe it's just me but I still love Adachi, he is so adorable even when...yeah :D Actually did anyone finish Nanako's link? You can marry her O_O I mean Doujima actually suggests it. P.S. Yosuke Souji hug FTW >3<

....I still wanted Kanji and Naoto to get together >:CCC
ACen 2013:
Castiel [Supernatural]
Abaddon [Supernatural]
Amy Pond [Doctor Who]

>>> My Tumblr

#32 User is offline   Dee 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19425

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

So much gay with the Brosuke. XD I hardly finished most of the social links. I should do that on my second playthrough. \o\ Anyways, P4 is so badass!

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there's another countdown! :D
ACen 2014
Morgiana - Magi (Friday)
Rivaille - Attack on Titan (Saturday)
Monkey D. Luffy - One Piece (Sunday)

#33 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

View PostRed Juliet, on 13 April 2011 - 12:18 PM, said:

Heheh Adachi and cabbages. It makes sense if you go to Junes and talk to him sometimes. He's always there talking about cabbages. Also maybe it's just me but I still love Adachi, he is so adorable even when...yeah :D Actually did anyone finish Nanako's link? You can marry her O_O I mean Doujima actually suggests it. P.S. Yosuke Souji hug FTW >3<

....I still wanted Kanji and Naoto to get together >:CCC

I did all the links but tsundere evil class mate girl, (is she even a link,) Devil, Death, Naoto, Margret, and the Fox. This is why the girl I said is...questionable. I was like '.........' and 'awwwwww' in most of them. She's cute with her 'onii-san' but still loli pedobear vibes I feel...wrong. I got the crappy ending because I wanted to kick that guy's ##$#$# SO BAD from what happen in the plot *coughs*

Girl link is easy; just hang out with her and DON'T FAIL. You can usually do the uncle/cousin at the same time but miss out on other things usually.

Margret is confusing. You have to fusion demons. I couldn't figure out some of them without a guide and then you have to met her in certain days or you won't do/finish the link.

It's possible to do Naoto first run through but it's hard. You need max out most stats and you have to do a lot of running around, also it's close near the end of the game so....but suppose to be the BEST besides Brosuke.

Rise is suppose to be hard with Naoto cause you can fail really easy on the choices but I got Chie option slot on my first run. I coulda had Yukiko too lol.

Funny enough I didn't hook up with anyone because I wanted to hook up with Yosuke :lol: I tried really hard too! Even during the festival I picked Yosuke! I was like BOOOOOOOOO because I wanted Brosuke and Kanji/Naoto. Oh well!

Don't feel bad I stopped in P3 like....when I got Sempai. No joke I just gave up grinding after that one boss. Before Ryoji joined lol.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 13 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#34 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

This turned into a video game discussion XD But I soooo hope to see fanservice in the anime!! BROSUKEEE. And I really, really hope they do Kanji/Naoto. Kanji was my favorite. His shadow was hilarious. :thumbup:
ACen 2013:
Castiel [Supernatural]
Abaddon [Supernatural]
Amy Pond [Doctor Who]

>>> My Tumblr

#35 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

View PostRed Juliet, on 13 April 2011 - 07:05 PM, said:

This turned into a video game discussion XD But I soooo hope to see fanservice in the anime!! BROSUKEEE. And I really, really hope they do Kanji/Naoto. Kanji was my favorite. His shadow was hilarious. :thumbup:

Sorry I got too excited :blush: I really like this series.

All I can say is that they might cut out a lot of things like the links/side quests and they might attempt to pair up Souji with one of the girls. If the pair him up with Marggy though I am going to laugh my butt off. hoping they keep the ho yay with Brosuke. Animations do that many times if the character is totally gay or in a harem. They did this with sumomomomo momomomo.

OMG I PUT Marggy's sister instead of her lol! *Edits* I got really confused.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#36 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Yeah they cut out a lot of stuff in the Tales of the Abyss anime, but I still loved it ^-^ Here's hoping this has all the fun stuff, like the culture festival ;] ...I made Souji sit on the girl's side and interview Yosuke heh heh. Oh and the school trip, King's Game! Good times. I like the girls (most of them) but...I don't know. I kind of liked Yukiko and Chie together. Yay geekdom! Fussing over this is great. XD
ACen 2013:
Castiel [Supernatural]
Abaddon [Supernatural]
Amy Pond [Doctor Who]

>>> My Tumblr

#37 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:15 PM

I tried really hard to pair up Souji/Yosuke and Chie/Yukiko SO HARD.

I actually had the option to get so many girls so many times! From the music band girl to the classmate. Part of me wanted to hook up with the captains of the sports team lol!

Wondering are they going to put the Fail camp in the show as well as the trip to P3 school.

Even if they really fail it still going to buy the DVD.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#38 User is offline   Dee 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

Kaaaanji is made of much win. Even more win, if they keep the same voice actors once dubbed! :D
ACen 2014
Morgiana - Magi (Friday)

#39 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

I r disappoint. I thought the countdown clock would have been something else, but it wasn't. They just reshowed the trailer that is up on YouTube. (There's another countdown started already, but who knows if it'll be just another "chance" to see the trailer, or something new.)

I do appreciate that you could only see the reshow of the trailer for a limited time, and then the clock reset. xD (The interwebs has it though so everyone can see it, again, YouTube, it has everything.)
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#40 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 22845

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:36 PM

...Am I the only one that actually didn't want anyone to get together? :lol:
No matter what it is, I think a series is better when left without canon relationships.
It makes it that much more fun to crack ship! X3 Not that I really ship a pairing from
P4. o_O Strange! I am sooo excited for this, I can hardly contain myself! P4 is one
of my most favorite games. :heart:

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#41 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:15 AM

That's lame.....really. I wanted to know more information besides the trailer like voices planned or was they just going to use the ones from the game? And is this DVD Japan only or not? Region free or not?

Aiko: Really nobody? So you didn't like Chie/Yukiko? Kanji/Naoto? Yosuke/Chie? Adachi/Cabbage? Adachi/Souji? Teddy/Souji? Teddy/.......onnichan..... That one big girl and Souji?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#42 User is offline   Dee 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

Not even ShadowsxYosuke? D:

I...saw some fanart with that...no lie.
ACen 2014
Morgiana - Magi (Friday)

#43 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:58 PM

Shadows: Let's all gang up on Yosuke! -RAEP- I saw all kinds of strange pairings. One that doesn't really make sense to me is Adachi x Nanako.
ACen 2013:
Castiel [Supernatural]
Abaddon [Supernatural]
Amy Pond [Doctor Who]

>>> My Tumblr

#44 User is offline   Dee 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

Ohgawdno. My mind! Cannot unsee!
ACen 2014
Morgiana - Magi (Friday)

#45 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:04 PM

View PostRed Juliet, on 14 April 2011 - 02:58 PM, said:

Shadows: Let's all gang up on Yosuke! -RAEP- I saw all kinds of strange pairings. One that doesn't really make sense to me is Adachi x Nanako.

I see Adachi and cabbage, Kanji and random guys getting run a train on, Uncle/Souji which is really popular, Naoto getting run on by a train, Yukiko/Adachi shadow, Yosuke/Souji/Yosuke, and even Devil lady/Souji.....reverse.

I seen all the pairings with all the pairings. I seen Souji pimping to all the guys...doing it ._.

*suddenly feels grossed out.*

Weirdest one is Sempai/Uncle cop Persona 3 and Persona 4 cross over. Like SERIOUSLY?

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 14 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#46 User is offline   Dee 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

The internet. The internnneeet. Rule 34.
ACen 2014
Morgiana - Magi (Friday)

#47 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 22845

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:39 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 14 April 2011 - 10:15 AM, said:

That's lame.....really. I wanted to know more information besides the trailer like voices planned or was they just going to use the ones from the game? And is this DVD Japan only or not? Region free or not?

Aiko: Really nobody? So you didn't like Chie/Yukiko? Kanji/Naoto? Yosuke/Chie? Adachi/Cabbage? Adachi/Souji? Teddy/Souji? Teddy/.......onnichan..... That one big girl and Souji?

I read in the article that most of the cast are going to have the same seiyuus from the game. :)

But... nope! XD I'm super lame, I guess. The only one I can think of is... uh? MexDojima.
Helllllll yeahhhhhh! *creeper face* Dojima was hot, ngl.

But, idk, I liked all of the girls, so I couldn't pair just one with Souji, or anyone else up
with anyone else. XD It'd feel like someone was being left out. Actually, now that I think
about it, it's more like, I'm open to all pairings from P4, instead of hating on all of them. :)

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#48 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

View PostAiko☆Noble, on 15 April 2011 - 09:39 AM, said:

I read in the article that most of the cast are going to have the same seiyuus from the game. :)

But... nope! XD I'm super lame, I guess. The only one I can think of is... uh? MexDojima.
Helllllll yeahhhhhh! *creeper face* Dojima was hot, ngl.

But, idk, I liked all of the girls, so I couldn't pair just one with Souji, or anyone else up
with anyone else. XD It'd feel like someone was being left out. Actually, now that I think
about it, it's more like, I'm open to all pairings from P4, instead of hating on all of them. :)

Right on! :highfive: There is no pairing I hate in P4! It's just a lot of times with me 'omg I cannot unsee this.'

zerochan is worse than rule 34 ._. no filter.

Douj/Aki-sempai ._.; *really cannot unsee that*

AESOME! If they only made a P3P animation >.< I wanted to SO HEAR Eliza and Theo's voices!

how is that the robot is the most popular girl next to the red head one? How...can a robot do it.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 15 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#49 User is offline   Dee 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

New promo! http://www.mayonaka-tv.jp/ Looks legit~ :) The animation looks the same as the game which is awesome! :D
ACen 2014
Morgiana - Magi (Friday)

#50 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

Alright, I finally saw the kanji for Narukami and it isn't the ones for to become a god, but in Japan they like play on words so it probably holds that meaning as well.
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#51 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

Promo ain't working for me X(

It keeps freezing/crashing so going to try to look at it later.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#52 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:38 AM

It looks so awesome :'D I cannot wait. :thumbup: The animation looking like the game is a huge plus for me, I really liked it. Oh man sooo excited~ now I only have to wait
ACen 2013:
Castiel [Supernatural]
Abaddon [Supernatural]
Amy Pond [Doctor Who]

>>> My Tumblr

#53 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

Anyone have an idea how long this will be? If it's an hour total it will be crap.
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#54 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:14 PM

Not yet but my guess it will be a series like Trinity since the game itself is kinda long.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users