Anime Central Forums: Super Street Fighter 4/AE Players UNITE! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Super Street Fighter 4/AE Players UNITE! Meeting place for Street fighter 4 players!

#1 User is offline   HiougiQ 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 8455

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:44 AM

I didnt c a Thread so I just made one lol. Im hardcore into The super street fighter 4 series and hoping to meet other strong players this year at acen. Im actually trying to go pro level although its hard to find time to go to tournys due to my full time job lol.

Anyway My Main is Gouken, and I play a little bit of Adon and sagat and fuerte.

Last year I fought alot of strong players and I was shocked at all the great players at acen. I hope this year will be the same because my skills are far better then they were last year :D

If anyone of you have xbox live my gamertag is BlackBlazeQ. I play pretty frequently so it will be easy to catch me online.
IMA FIRRRING A mediocre employee....................................

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:24 AM

I'm not trying to go pro level cause I'm lazy but I do like street fighter.

I mostly use the fireball kids but I main Sakura to a degree. I know someone who mains Guy.

I liked all of them but the third strike III series (seriously? yeah.)

No 360 I have a PS3 so we might not battle.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   HiroEcks 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59556

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:49 PM

Got it for PS3 :-/

Played a lot of Rufus, Dhalsim, Juri and Hakan before I drifted off from playing frequently.
My friends call me HADOUKEN because I'm down (▼) right (►) FIERCE!
Get it??

Thursday Late Night Meet n' Greet v3

♫ HiroEcks sings? ♫
♫ and does covers? ♫

#4 User is offline   HiougiQ 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:27 PM

Crap, you guys have it for ps3 >_>. Well I hope to play you guys at acen this year ^_^

#5 User is offline   june.h 

• Merchandise Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 387

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:07 AM

In case anyone's interested, Oni Akuma just got unlocked at Gameworks in Schaumburg.

The Bad: Yay another shoto (ugh, because Evil Ryu wasn't enough)
The good: At least he's pretty bad-@$$.

And the DLC comes out in June. Gah, $24.99 for all four characters...

#6 User is offline   HiougiQ 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

View PostBakaOrochi, on 08 April 2011 - 03:07 AM, said:

In case anyone's interested, Oni Akuma just got unlocked at Gameworks in Schaumburg.

The Bad: Yay another shoto (ugh, because Evil Ryu wasn't enough)
The good: At least he's pretty bad-@$$.

And the DLC comes out in June. Gah, $24.99 for all four characters...

Yea the DLC AE trailer was leaked and capcom took it down quick as hell lolol. Im sure they are going to show it at the capcom captivate event on April 12th.

Here is the DLC trailer btw if capcom has not taken it down already lol. I can't wait to play AE gouken!!! He was improved so much!!

http://backdash.dynd...ckdash/news/118

Oh and unless they add Alex Maki Eagle, or Rolento Im not buying any DLC characters lol. They need to nerf Yun hes overpowered lol...

This post has been edited by HiougiQ: 08 April 2011 - 12:52 PM

#7 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:28 PM

I'm behind bad: Yun is in the game?

I just have super street fighter 4. I pre ordered it but I only played it like a few times. It's still in my closet of doom.

Does the DLC apply to this version or this AE version and what's the differences?

IDC about characters because it can't be as bad as BB in terms of rage and pricing.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#8 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

Dude, there aren't as many hardcore gamers here. lol I could have told you that. I think I DID tell you that. lol (There are some gamers here for sure, but most have the PS3. lol)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#9 User is offline   AshBird 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 14799

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:16 AM

I might get back into it for Yun and to some degree Yang.
My tongue moved, a swung relaxing hinge.
I said to her, 'What will become of us?'
And as forgotten water in a well might shake
At an explosion under morning

Or a crack run up a gable,
She began to speak.
'I think our very form is bound to change.
Dogs in siege. Saurian relapses. Pismires."

- from Seamus Heaney's "Sibyl", part two of "Triptych"

#10 User is offline   june.h 

• Merchandise Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 387

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:04 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 08 April 2011 - 02:28 PM, said:

I'm behind bad: Yun is in the game?

I just have super street fighter 4. I pre ordered it but I only played it like a few times. It's still in my closet of doom.

Does the DLC apply to this version or this AE version and what's the differences?

IDC about characters because it can't be as bad as BB in terms of rage and pricing.

There's an update that will let you fight against Oni/E. Ryu/Yun/Yang online but either you need to purchase the DLC to play as them. The update will also tweak the game in accordance to the changes made in the Arcade Edition (e.g. Gouken's new tweaks, Ryu's changed air tatsu, Balrog's changed Ultra II, etc).

Or you can buy the full "Super SF IV AE" game at Gamestop for $40 which includes the DLC and tweak updates.

Yun is fun, Yang...eh. E. Ryu isn't anything special, Oni is actually pretty fun to play, despite being a shoto.

#11 User is offline   HiougiQ 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

YAY FOR GOUKEN TWEAKS!!!

EX tastu now locks in, Standing MP is now +4 on block +7 on hit . Close mk is now has a 3 frame startup. kongo's are mapped to punchs so tastu will come out all the time with no accidental kongo. Air parry now recovers faster, New fast armor break palm! and much more!!

#12 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:14 PM

View PostBakaOrochi, on 15 April 2011 - 03:04 AM, said:

There's an update that will let you fight against Oni/E. Ryu/Yun/Yang online but either you need to purchase the DLC to play as them. The update will also tweak the game in accordance to the changes made in the Arcade Edition (e.g. Gouken's new tweaks, Ryu's changed air tatsu, Balrog's changed Ultra II, etc).

Or you can buy the full "Super SF IV AE" game at Gamestop for $40 which includes the DLC and tweak updates.

Yun is fun, Yang...eh. E. Ryu isn't anything special, Oni is actually pretty fun to play, despite being a shoto.

Thanks for the info; I rather download the bloody stuff since I do have super street fighter 4 now instead of buying ANOTHER game unless the downloads and the game are equal price.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 15 April 2011 - 06:14 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#13 User is offline   Nicholas/Chaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 27751

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

I main Yun and Chun li XD i also cosplay Yun xD
My Facebook - My Cosplay.com - My Youtube - My deviantART -
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Cosplayer PlayStation Network: Cosplayer55

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic