Anime Central Forums: Looking For A Knight of Seven Suzaku! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking For A Knight of Seven Suzaku!

#1 User is offline   Aiz Versae 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59824

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

This year for ACen I am doing Zero Lelouch on Saturday. I am aware there will be a lot of them but I would consider it an honor if a good Suzaku cosplayer would enjoy to hang out for the day or even just part of it if they wish.

Other cosplayers as well are always welcome from the Code Geass fandom. Would enjoy anyone's company if they would like to have some random company from me too.
2012 ACen Cosplays ♚
♦ Friday → Izaya Orihara {Durarara!}
♦ Saturday → Ciel Phantomhive {Kuroshitsuji}
♦ Sunday → Zero Lelouch {Code Geass R2}

"You are not wrong. You fought to protect your world. Isn't that good enough? After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can not keep up. Only two kinds of people exist in this world; those who steal and those who are stolen from. So then, today, I just stole your future. That's all."

#2 User is offline   Bloody Prince 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59785

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

You have Bel hanging out with you! So your not alone. But seriously people, if your a Suzaku looking at this. You better post back or Ill find you and stick a knife in ya! Shishishishi~♫
-ACen 2013 Characters-
Homestuck- Gamzee + Skater Kurloz [Maybe Rufioh... Get him all done in 6 weeks? We shall see! xD]
Hitman- Belphegor
Kuroshitsuji- Sebastian

#3 User is offline   Aiz Versae 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59824

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Bel, be nice! Don't scare everyone away. D<
2012 ACen Cosplays ♚
♦ Friday → Izaya Orihara {Durarara!}
♦ Saturday → Ciel Phantomhive {Kuroshitsuji}
♦ Sunday → Zero Lelouch {Code Geass R2}

"You are not wrong. You fought to protect your world. Isn't that good enough? After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can not keep up. Only two kinds of people exist in this world; those who steal and those who are stolen from. So then, today, I just stole your future. That's all."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users