Anime Central Forums: Advertising with ACen? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Advertising with ACen? I'm starting an area gaming community and want to let all of ACen

#1 User is offline   Norumu 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 68

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:57 PM

Hey there,
Long time ACen attendee here, occasionally popularized with duct tape costumes and one of the first regular attendees to discover that having a weapon that you could break down to be under size restrictions is a fantastic idea.

Anywho, I've recently come back to the area from school in New York state and I'm starting up a Chicago-area branch of the gaming community I helped run out there. I'm looking for any chance on advertising the community via ACen, whether it's getting things posted, putting cards into attendee's swag bags, or any other options to help fill the sensory overload people get already!

It's nothing more than a community for gamers to meet, greet, and play. Not an actual business, not some weird pyramid scheme, just looking to make an outrageously huge community that can lead to big gaming tournaments, LAN parties, and hoping to eventually have a full blown gaming expo (sometime that's not around ACen, of course!).

Looking forward to hearing back! I'll likely shoot out some emails to the Contact Us information on Monday with this same subject.

Thanks!
Kevin "Norumu" Casper
Covered in duct tape for the sake of cosplay.

#2 User is offline   Norumu 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 68

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

View PostNorumu, on 25 March 2011 - 12:57 PM, said:

Hey there,
Long time ACen attendee here, occasionally popularized with duct tape costumes and one of the first regular attendees to discover that having a weapon that you could break down to be under size restrictions is a fantastic idea.

Anywho, I've recently come back to the area from school in New York state and I'm starting up a Chicago-area branch of the gaming community I helped run out there. I'm looking for any chance on advertising the community via ACen, whether it's getting things posted, putting cards into attendee's swag bags, or any other options to help fill the sensory overload people get already!

It's nothing more than a community for gamers to meet, greet, and play. Not an actual business, not some weird pyramid scheme, just looking to make an outrageously huge community that can lead to big gaming tournaments, LAN parties, and hoping to eventually have a full blown gaming expo (sometime that's not around ACen, of course!).

Looking forward to hearing back! I'll likely shoot out some emails to the Contact Us information on Monday with this same subject.

Thanks!
Kevin "Norumu" Casper

Well, it's clearly Friday again, and I never sent those emails. Way to cut it close. <_> I'll be getting on that this weekend for sure, though, now that my site is back up and running. For the officials: egschicago.com if you want to take a look before blindly responding to me!
Covered in duct tape for the sake of cosplay.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users