Anime Central Forums: For Artists - wholesale button offer - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

For Artists - wholesale button offer

#1 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

Note: For all other con attendees - If you just want to order something custom to be picked up at con, there is no minimum. Order just one if you like!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Artists! Have you been wanting buttons of your art to sell?

Here's the deal: I sell a wide variety of buttons and button accessories, and know that many artists don't have the finances to get, or time to use, their own button maker but still want to provide a selection of goods with their artwork on it. What I can do for you is use my time and energy to assemble the buttons for you, with your artwork, and either ship or provide at-con pickup of the finished product.

I can do this at a wholesale price, because this is a full time business for me (not just conventions, I sell through my website and local shop) and I purchase in large quantities so I can offer a price break that allows you to resell. I use a high production button maker, solid steel, meaning a professional and smooth button. I regularly do sales of 1000 at a time, (though my minimum for you is just 50!) and can take orders right up to 2 weeks* before the convention (for pickup orders - shipping may require more time). *If less than 2 weeks before convention time, order is considered “rush”. Rush orders subject to approval, and may have an additional charge.

All you have to do is PM or email me for the details (that way we're not cluttering the forums with all the questions I need). Once I know what you want, you send me the artwork (preferably in digital form, I dislike the thought of something lost in the mail), and I will format it to button form. I will then send a proof file over, so you can see how it will look as a button, and once approved, I proceed with printing (through a professional print shop), and assembly.

What you can order:
2 1/4" buttons - pin back, magnet, mirror, keychain, bottle opener (ask me about photos on your button!)
1 1/4" buttons - pin back, magnet, keychain, zipper pull
1" buttons (tiny!) - pin back, magnet, keychain, zipper pull

Examples on my site: http://www.disjointe...m/store/buttons

Thanks for reading, and feel free to post or PM questions. ^_^
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

#2 User is offline   KurolokiRoku 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 1211

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:17 AM

Thank you for posting this! :D
kuroloki.deviantart.com
www.rokulie.com
Please come visit studio RoKulié in the artist alley!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users