• This topic is locked

Itachi Cosplay Just some questions and stuff

#1 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

So I'm thinking of cosplaying Itachi Uchiha from Naruto.

So as for the cloak I've been looking around and I've seen a few on eBay and a few friends gave me a site or 2 but they seemed like the quality felt like a silky feel and I want more of a cloth feel. And I don't want to buy it and it feel like it was meh quality. So just wondering what I should look out for or if someone has a site for a good Akatsuki Cloak.

I was looking for contacts and I was just wondering if people could give me a site they go to for contacts.

I don't want to get a wig I think my hair is long enough for the most part. Where do you guys get your extensions for pony tails?

Thanks in advance and if you can't help then thanks anyway ^_^
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

Cheapest contacts I seen were 40 dollars on ebay. I haven't seen any other places that sell them yet >.< They can go up to 100-300 dollars though >_<;;;;;

You could ask a speciality cosplay shop to make it cloth instead of silky. http://www.cosplay1.com/ does good work since I never seen a negative review from there but haven't bought from them personally yet. I'm trying to get Vash's coat myself from Hetalia.

I don't know about extensions cheap though besides going to a shop to see what they can do.

Hope this is better than nothing!
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

You could look on cosplay.com's marketplace. 1) you can get a commission there--there are a LOOOT of sellers--and this thread would help you when considering a commissioner. or 2) you might be able to find a cloak for Itachi there. And you can ask the seller about the fabric and send your more pictures and keep in contact with them. But you would need a paypal account probably for most of the sellers on there.

As for extensions, I know sellers on ebay like cosplaywig have extensions. You could try the store cosplayDNA too, but I haven't ever bought from them, but they seem to get great feedback from what I saw. Or you can grow you hair out. ^____^

For contacts I'm not sure what type of sharingan/price range you would like but I found a thread on cosplay.com that WILL REALLLLLLY help. It's all reviews of contact stores, THE SAFE ones so you don't kill your vision. ^_^ Here here!
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users