• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking For Table Space D:

#1 User is offline   yingxue 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 50889

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:58 PM

As evidenced by my topic title, I was unable to grab a table when registration opened (to be fair, I was in Paris trying to get on the Acen website on overly saturated hostel internet). So yes, I'm wondering if anyone is willing to share half their table with me. I am, of course, willing to cover anywhere from half to the full table cost. <3

I had a shared table last year, and I sold ribbon origami goods. This year, I will be selling my ribbon origami fishes again and they now come in new (and old) assortment of colors and color combinations. See here. I will also be introducing a new kind of decorative ornament. See here. Moreover, I will be selling other kinds of good as well. These may include Japanese Washi Paper Dolls (they can serve as bookmarks), possibly amigurumi (crochet stuffed animals), and felt confectioneries.

Hope to hear from you,
Y

This post has been edited by yingxue: 02 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

#2 User is offline   yingxue 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 50889

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

Bump! (Hope this is okay?)

It's about three weeks before Acen, but I'm still hoping that someone will be willing to share their table with me. I do come armed with a giant, fluffy, mind-blowingly cute alpaca. :3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users