• This topic is locked

MAR 2011 (or other Anzai)

#1 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 45789

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

For those of you who even know this series, lol...we're tentatively planning on doing a MAR group on Sunday, since it means no new costumes to make. Now, if my Nanashi ends up going with another cosplay group she was invited to instead, me and Snow may switch costumes to either Zos Kias or Full Moon wo Sagashite, or even something else (I'll be letting her decide, based on costumes I already have done that she can fit into, lol)

Anyways, I would be Dorothy, the special password version from MAR ARM Battle game. I'd have with me a Nanashi and a Snow (most likely snow would be normal version, though I have her special password version as well, if she wants it, lol). I can't bring my Zephyrus broom with me though, cause it's six feet tall...taller than me by like 3 inches ;_; but Snow would have Yuki-chan~ I actually made Snow for my lil sis years ago (you may have seen our group at ACen when it was Dorothy original version, Snow, and Diana), but since she moved out and it fits Thai, she's been getting use out of my lil sister's old costumes, lol.

So, if anyone else is planning to do a MAR cosplay, would love to have a photoshoot, or at least get together~!

Day: Sunday
Time: 11 - 11:30 am

If you're not from MAR, but planning on dressing from another Anzai Nobuyuki series, like Flame of Recca, MiXiM11, Rocket Princess, Crazy Mania X, etc...we'd love to have you join us, too~! We've done a MiXiM11 group in the past but never at ACen, lol. Since all these series are fairly obscure, we need to stick together XD
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:
Friday- Lyfa, Sword Art Online
Saturday- Impa, Skyward Sword
Sunday- Mimiru, .hack//sign

Look for me in AA~!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users