Anime Central Forums: Need a Table/Share a table? - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Need a Table/Share a table? anyone up to sharing their AA table with me? ^^ i promise i dont smell

#1 User is offline   Atomic-Clover 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 46275
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 19-December 09

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:30 PM

I missed the registration by an hour and AA was already filled up ;__; (stupid frikkin uni class, ugh) So i was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing an AA table with me? I don't smell bad, and i take showers every day, and I would pay for half of the table cost, obviously : D <3
And I know topics like this have been posted already, and rule 127 says subleasing is against the rules, but this wouldnt be subleasing, this would be merging. I would be added as a studio member under your badge name. I did this last year at ACen's AA, and it was totally fine c:

but yes, anyhoo, just wondering if anyone was up for sharing a table. My art is rated g-pg15, so i don't sell pr0nz, tho i do have some BL stuff, so if you don't wanna share with someone who sells that stuff, i ttly understand xD if you wanna know what my art looks like, it looks like this: http://atomic-clover.deviantart.com/

so yeah, thank you for looking ^^ <3 and i hope i'm not stepping out of line by assuming this is okay cuz it was okay last year...

#2 User is offline   LinkJun 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 16763
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 13-January 08

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:39 PM

The explanation of rule #127 seems to have changed from:

"Subleasing any space without prior written consent of Exhibit Space management is strictly forbidden."

to:

"Subleasing any space without prior written consent of Exhibit Space management is strictly forbidden. So just send us an email, and we will most likely give the ok. We have this to keep banned people, or vendors, from getting into the Alley because they have a friend that got in."

#3 User is offline   Manifested Dreams 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19370
  • Posts: 109
  • Joined: 04-September 08

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:48 PM

Atomic-Clover: You have a lovely gallery! While I can't offer any table space up(textile artist so I need all the space I have) I do wish you good luck! I know that there are always at least a few people who are looking for table mates :3 If anyone I know decides to share, I'll point them this way.

This post has been edited by Manifested Dreams: 24 January 2011 - 08:02 PM


#4 User is offline   MuffinSquire 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58477
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 06-June 10
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

I can vouch for her being, at the very least, a good neighbor! She was next to me at Anime Detour last year, and it was super fun. :D (hi!)

That said, we super don't have room at our table. We'll have even more crap than we had last year. D: But I sincerely hope you are able to make it!
Yo.

#5 User is offline   Atomic-Clover 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 46275
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 19-December 09

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

View PostManifested Dreams, on 24 January 2011 - 07:48 PM, said:

Atomic-Clover: You have a lovely gallery! While I can't offer any table space up(textile artist so I need all the space I have) I do wish you good luck! I know that there are always at least a few people who are looking for table mates :3 If anyone I know decides to share, I'll point them this way.


baaaaaaaw, pfff haha thanks Manifest ^///^ i appreciate it <3 you have ADORABLE plushies b, omg, i can't wait to check them out in person at acen! 8D <333

View PostMuffinSquire, on 24 January 2011 - 08:26 PM, said:

I can vouch for her being, at the very least, a good neighbor! She was next to me at Anime Detour last year, and it was super fun. :D (hi!)

That said, we super don't have room at our table. We'll have even more crap than we had last year. D: But I sincerely hope you are able to make it!


LOL OMG HI! haha don't worry about it, the last thing i want is to be an imposition xD <3 and you were the most wonderful neighbor as well <3 i hope to see you again at acen this year too! ^3^

#6 User is offline   cid_highwind 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 1116
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 06-October 03
  • Location:Sandwich, Illinois

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:45 AM

View PostAtomic-Clover, on 24 January 2011 - 01:30 PM, said:

...I would pay for half of the table cost, obviously : D <3


It seems to me, that from a business perspective, any potential table sharers should demand more than half the cost. See, half the cost would be reasonable if two people originally planned to share a table. However, now that all the slots are filled, their value has increased. Thus, anyone that wants to obtain table space (i.e. you) should have to pay more (I'd estimate up to 80-90% of the cost).

I'm just antagonizing you, of course.
www.capesandcartridges.com

#7 User is offline   LinkJun 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 16763
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 13-January 08

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

View Postcid_highwind, on 14 February 2011 - 11:45 AM, said:

It seems to me, that from a business perspective, any potential table sharers should demand more than half the cost. See, half the cost would be reasonable if two people originally planned to share a table. However, now that all the slots are filled, their value has increased. Thus, anyone that wants to obtain table space (i.e. you) should have to pay more (I'd estimate up to 80-90% of the cost).

I'm just antagonizing you, of course.


Antagonistic though it may be, this makes a lot of sense. Those wishing to share tables would probably find it a lot easier to locate a benefactor this way!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users