• You cannot reply to this topic

obscure games? Games that you would probably never know/Highly unpopular

#31 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

For the SMT/Persona: the reason why I said that was because most people never heard of it or know what MC was. One Acen I noticed Naoto and nobody took a picture of her and she was PRETTY SET ON. I was like....'Nobody plays Persona 4!' She even said that nobody knew where she came from >.< Now compare this to the Hero of Light or Bartz well.....

Treasure<3 Gunstar heroes, Dynamite headdy, etc.

Super robot wars had some copyright issues so it's flashcart only ._. It's never going to come here besides OC.

Ranma 1/2 the fighting game on the PSX has to be the only anime game besides the Oh Megami sama PSX that I know is obscure for an anime game.

Does Arcane Hearts/Melty blood count?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#32 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

View Postwrexness, on 19 January 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

The last one I played to any great extent was the sans-subtitled one they released on the GBA some time ago. I remember being frustrated because there was no way to go and just level characters (at least not one I was aware of). I forget exactly what stage it was, but there was one where you were forced to have Character X in your party, but I'd not used her at all so she kept getting destroyed.

yeah, that's the one i finished recently--just called 'fire emblem', but it was actually fire emblem VI: the blazing blade or whatever. you get a small chance to level character during the penultimate optional chapter, but part of what i dig was that you couldn't grind or lvl at all; you had to rely purely on your wits and were never in a situation where you could just get strong enough to overpower the opponent.

that's also part of what a dig about the persona games--the battle system all but completely prevents you from being able to get all pumped up and just plow through enemies. if you're not careful and strategic with every other move, you just get wiped out pretty quickly. there's a little more room for error with persona, i think.

#33 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7901

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:09 PM

To an extent on Persona, this is true. You can try to overpower your characters, but ultimately it's an exercise in futility because 1) you'll get sick and become ineffective 2) because you're blocked off from progressing until the next boss shows up at the full moon, you can't fight stronger enemies and get diminishing returns on the ones you do fight 3) spending all of your time leveling does leave you weaker because you are leaving less time to increase your social links and 4) even if you are high leveled, without some strategy you'll run into an enemy party that destroys you because of how the weakness system is set up. Persona is more of a happy medium between leveling and strategy which is why I've grown so fond of it.
2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#34 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:41 AM

P3 is one of my favorite RPGs of all time because of the wonderful job it does of balancing social interaction, storyline, and strategic and interesting boss fights. Plus it is a game of quite some length while still managing to entertain throughout. I don't know of many RPGs I could play for 100+ hours like I did P3 and not be bored as hell by the end and just want the game to end. I can't make it through 40 hours of most RPGs before just wanting the game to end because I'm sick of the story, combat system, or characters.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#35 User is offline   Ein 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29758

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:56 AM

Threads of Fate, Guardian Crusade, Evil Zone, annnd Omega Boost was quite a rarity. Rarely know anyone who played those games even the fairist of Otakus.

^^^^^^Good Call on the Body Harvest game, good sudo-sandbox game with big bugs! D:
PSN Account- Eingau Please Go on and add me, i would gladly accept.

#36 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

How about The Lost Mind / Time warp of Dr. Brain. Anyone else play those?
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#37 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:05 AM

oh, very under rated game is the world ends with you.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#38 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:52 AM

I want to play Dark Wizard for Sega CD solely because I can play as a blonde named Krystal.
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#39 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:17 PM

View PostEin, on 22 January 2011 - 06:56 AM, said:

Threads of Fate, Guardian Crusade, Evil Zone, annnd Omega Boost was quite a rarity. Rarely know anyone who played those games even the fairist of Otakus.

^^^^^^Good Call on the Body Harvest game, good sudo-sandbox game with big bugs! D:

I keep saying remake threads but noooooo >< It's nothing but FF games and KH!

They suppose to make another TWEWT game but it's only a rumor ._.

I got another game even though it sounds like a joke: Chuck E cheese party games XD Also Summoner Twins for the DS
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#40 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

View PostEin, on 22 January 2011 - 06:56 AM, said:

I own the first two, and played the last one. (But I know what Evil Zone is)

I actually like Threads of Fate alot even tho it was panned by reviewers and players. Music in that game is amazing.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#41 User is offline   Ein 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 22 January 2011 - 06:17 PM, said:

I got another game even though it sounds like a joke: Chuck E cheese party games XD Also Summoner Twins for the DS

So if i mention a game with a similar distributor than it will be considered FF&KH?

Guess I should throw in Tomb Raider 3, though 2 was the superior one.

#42 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 22 January 2011 - 06:17 PM, said:

Btw do you mean Summon Night Twin Age?
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#43 User is offline   Ein 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 22 January 2011 - 06:33 PM, said:

I own the first two, and played the last one. (But I know what Evil Zone is)

I actually like Threads of Fate alot even tho it was panned by reviewers and players. Music in that game is amazing.

Yeah good stuff! Remember doing an all nighter with that game, making me a gamers nest with blankets an pillows. The good times...*sigh*

#44 User is offline   Devil Trigger Dante 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 22124

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:23 AM

I like a lot of games that seem to be hated or overlooked by the mainstream.

Painkiller:Overdose is my favorite of this group.

I also like the Bloodrayne series and Gungrave, though I'm not sure I'd consider them "obscure" perse

Visionary Devil May Cry cosplayer

In a time, long since past in an age of darkness, when the Earth was overrun with demons and humans were powerless under their rule humanity's hope lived in a demon, named Sparda. With a spirit unlike any other, and wielding the sword that bore his own name, Sparda eradicated the demons. And now the Legend of Sparda, has been inherited, by his son the demon slayer...Dante

#45 User is offline   Snow_Storm 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58697

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:05 PM

I played these two games call "Vice" on the N.E.S. and "Mystical Ninjas Starring Goemon" on the Nintendo 64, but I bet you guys never heard of those games

/hipster.

Vice is Ninja Gaiden with a little bit of Spy Hunter. It is a game set in the future about a cop trying to stop an alien invasion. It is from Sega's Sammy group (back when they were independent from Sega).
ACen 2014 Cosplay List (Final)

Goat-Kun (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni) - Friday
Garterbelt (Panty and Stocking) - Saturday
Coach (Left 4 Dead 2) - Thursay (maybe), Saturday

#46 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45691

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 21 January 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

Does Arcane Hearts/Melty blood count?
If by "obscure" you mean "more broken than MVC2," then yes. They're very obscure.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#47 User is offline   Heroman 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58850

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:34 AM

I was one of the first people to pick up Suikoden II back on release and loved that game, while critics panned the game with low scores. Now look at the game one of the most expensive and sought after ps1 games to date and fun too, 3-5 were good (except IV) but 1 and 2 are just awesome.

Another one im playing very obscure and just came out is Eternal Destiny, simple yet a fun game with no need to download so to me its a game that has some chance if people platy it, (browser based mmo)

#48 User is offline   fotaku07 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29213

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

Mine is Jackie Chan Adventures on the N.E.S. Fun times indeed

#49 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

Trying to think about obscure games that I played for more than a few minutes. You see, I have wanted to like a number of eccentric and niche games... but never quite found time to appreciate titles such as Incredible Crisis, Zack and Wiki, Freshly Picked Tingle, or Chulip. And don't get me started on the many RPGs which have been collecting dust...

* Willow (NES): not bad for a licensed game. Decent Zelda-esque combat, and I managed to finish this game back in the day. But it has a lot of problems... I found the dungeons irritating, and the password system is not helpful. As far as 2D action RPGs go, it's a step below Crystalis and the first few Seiken Densetsu games.

* Shingen the Ruler, and Gemfire (NES): the only two military simulation games I finished. The battles in both games are fought in turn-based fashion. Shingen requires a lot of strategy, level-building, and patience. Gemfire is not quite as tough (it's easy to fake out the computer on the NES version by sending an army of only one person), but I really enjoyed it.

* Uncharted Waters New Horizons (SNES). A strategy game about trading and exploration, and some combat in several of the game's stories. The first Uncharted Waters game was okay, but I adored this sequel. Sadly, the third and fourth games in the series haven't been translated.

* Thousand Arms (PS1). One of the first few translated romance games. It was an adequate RPG back in the late 90s, despite poorly designed combat. I freely admit that it has not aged well -- loading times and bad polygon graphics make it tough to replay. But I finished it, and it lead to me becoming a crazy romance game / visual novel fanboy a few years later. Still kind of a shame that it took over a decade before another similar Red Entertainment game -- Sakura Wars 5 -- was translated.

* Atelier Iris (PS2). Wasn't sure what to expect going into this one. What I got was a low budget RPG with a lot of humor and a bunch of ideas I hadn't seen before. I didn't quite finish it, but it was a pleasant surprise. Still kind of a shame that only two "traditional" titles from the series -- Atelier Annie and Atelier Rorona -- have been translated.

* Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side (DS). Okay, it's obscure because no one was even talking about a fan translation until a year ago. Even though the fan translation is now finished, some fans of the series are so snobby that they won't discuss it... Anyway, this game is a worksafe, stat-driven dating simulation. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it. But I found the gameplay compelling, and more challenging as the game went on. Definitely one of my favorites in 2010, and the best surprise of that year.

#50 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:29 PM

@ Xenoblade: Yeah I mean Summer nights Twin age my bad.

Melty blood/Arcane isn't really popular as MVC2 which is still played in arcades ftw >.< They are broken I do agree on that. Maybe that's why I never got into those two games. That and some SHFG really trashed this newbie cute girl just because he didn't want to go off his square and kept complaining about her being a noob even when she tried to learn the game *sighs*

Tokimeki memorial and most otome games are obscure due to the fact that people in America believe that they wouldn't sell. I think the reason why it took so long to do translations is due to the length of the game among other things, which is why a lot of RPGS are not translated. Examples are 7th dragon which is wiki but not patch translated.

When I mean KH and FF games I mean that Square Enix hasn't remade a lot of games: Xenogears for the Ds lite is still in Japan for god's sake. That's the only company I know that haven't remade a lot of games and love to mess with American and Pal fans: Front mission 3 only for Euro along with Legend of Mana, Final Mix only in Japan, no remakes on a lot of rare Squaresoft, when it was called squaresoft games, etc. Besides good old capcom with BOF that's the only company I have issues with RPGS on.

Radiant series is going to be obscure more than 999 I know it. It just means I can pick it up quicker than the fanboys in chicago. The same thing happened with P3P; only person who preowned it. :D

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 07 February 2011 - 10:33 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#51 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:30 PM

thousand arms was pretty good for ps1. sakura wars are good?
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#52 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

View Postdorkatlarge, on 07 February 2011 - 08:57 PM, said:

Trying to think about obscure games that I played for more than a few minutes. You see, I have wanted to like a number of eccentric and niche games... but never quite found time to appreciate titles such as Incredible Crisis, Zack and Wiki, Freshly Picked Tingle, or Chulip. And don't get me started on the many RPGs which have been collecting dust...

* Willow (NES): not bad for a licensed game. Decent Zelda-esque combat, and I managed to finish this game back in the day. But it has a lot of problems... I found the dungeons irritating, and the password system is not helpful. As far as 2D action RPGs go, it's a step below Crystalis and the first few Seiken Densetsu games.

* Shingen the Ruler, and Gemfire (NES): the only two military simulation games I finished. The battles in both games are fought in turn-based fashion. Shingen requires a lot of strategy, level-building, and patience. Gemfire is not quite as tough (it's easy to fake out the computer on the NES version by sending an army of only one person), but I really enjoyed it.

* Uncharted Waters New Horizons (SNES). A strategy game about trading and exploration, and some combat in several of the game's stories. The first Uncharted Waters game was okay, but I adored this sequel. Sadly, the third and fourth games in the series haven't been translated.

* Thousand Arms (PS1). One of the first few translated romance games. It was an adequate RPG back in the late 90s, despite poorly designed combat. I freely admit that it has not aged well -- loading times and bad polygon graphics make it tough to replay. But I finished it, and it lead to me becoming a crazy romance game / visual novel fanboy a few years later. Still kind of a shame that it took over a decade before another similar Red Entertainment game -- Sakura Wars 5 -- was translated.

* Atelier Iris (PS2). Wasn't sure what to expect going into this one. What I got was a low budget RPG with a lot of humor and a bunch of ideas I hadn't seen before. I didn't quite finish it, but it was a pleasant surprise. Still kind of a shame that only two "traditional" titles from the series -- Atelier Annie and Atelier Rorona -- have been translated.

* Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side (DS). Okay, it's obscure because no one was even talking about a fan translation until a year ago. Even though the fan translation is now finished, some fans of the series are so snobby that they won't discuss it... Anyway, this game is a worksafe, stat-driven dating simulation. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it. But I found the gameplay compelling, and more challenging as the game went on. Definitely one of my favorites in 2010, and the best surprise of that year.

I think Thousand Arms aged decently, at least IMO. I still play it here and there. It's fun to mess around with in bursts. I actually got that game in the 2000s, so I can only image how awesome it would have been when it first released.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#53 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

Ehrgeiz, God Bless the Ring
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#54 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 February 2011 - 03:58 PM, said:

I think Thousand Arms aged decently, at least IMO. I still play it here and there. It's fun to mess around with in bursts. I actually got that game in the 2000s, so I can only image how awesome it would have been when it first released.

same...

#55 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45691

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44KZ0neSz7E[/media]

Ikusagami. Incredibly fun Dynasty Warriors type game for the PS2; can manage up to 65,535 enemies onscreen without slowdown. Very fun wailing through dozens at a time.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#56 User is offline   DDR Syn 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 37348

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:01 AM

SaGa 2 Hihou Densetsu: Goddess of Destiny.
A Final Fantasy Legend II remake.
Probably not popular because Final Fantasy Legends are horrible games, in my opinion.
It looks and plays nice this time around though.
Still weird leveling up system though.
Poke'mon friend code: 1634 5160 8904
Name: Syn
Have at me!
Currently looking for Treecko AND Cyndaquil

#57 User is offline   darkhorizon 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 25996

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:47 PM

Dark Cloud 2 for PS2. Pretty freakin huge RPG, that went fairly under rated.

#58 User is offline   DDR Syn 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 37348

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

View Postdarkhorizon, on 10 February 2011 - 01:47 PM, said:

Dark Cloud 2 for PS2. Pretty freakin huge RPG, that went fairly under rated.

That game had the best glitch ever!
The one where if you rename a weapon to an actual weapon's name in the game, it turns into said weapon!
:D
Poke'mon friend code: 1634 5160 8904
Name: Syn
Have at me!
Currently looking for Treecko AND Cyndaquil

#59 User is offline   Ginger shark 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59478

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

I have never really heard many people talk about Amplitude. I would love to play Frequency which came before Amplitude. I would have to say Amplitude is my all time favorite video game. It seems like Harmonix didn't really get popular until they came out with Guitar Hero. So I don't know if Amplitude counts as obscure but I love it.

#60 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 07 February 2011 - 10:29 PM, said:

@ Xenoblade: Yeah I mean Summer nights Twin age my bad.

Melty blood/Arcane isn't really popular as MVC2 which is still played in arcades ftw >.< They are broken I do agree on that. Maybe that's why I never got into those two games. That and some SHFG really trashed this newbie cute girl just because he didn't want to go off his square and kept complaining about her being a noob even when she tried to learn the game *sighs*

Tokimeki memorial and most otome games are obscure due to the fact that people in America believe that they wouldn't sell. I think the reason why it took so long to do translations is due to the length of the game among other things, which is why a lot of RPGS are not translated. Examples are 7th dragon which is wiki but not patch translated.

When I mean KH and FF games I mean that Square Enix hasn't remade a lot of games: Xenogears for the Ds lite is still in Japan for god's sake. That's the only company I know that haven't remade a lot of games and love to mess with American and Pal fans: Front mission 3 only for Euro along with Legend of Mana, Final Mix only in Japan, no remakes on a lot of rare Squaresoft, when it was called squaresoft games, etc. Besides good old capcom with BOF that's the only company I have issues with RPGS on.

Radiant series is going to be obscure more than 999 I know it. It just means I can pick it up quicker than the fanboys in chicago. The same thing happened with P3P; only person who preowned it. :D

squareenix has released updated--newer graphics, expanded story, etc.--versions of pretty much the entire series of dragonquest on the DS. they just haven't bothered with the squaresoft games, and squaresoft doesn't really care much about pleasing older fans in the first place.

thousand arms is/was only amusing as a novelty. there is no way that's game is a GOOD dating sim or rpg.

bumpy trot/steambot chronicles was a really interesting rpg/sandbox game.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 14 February 2011 - 06:10 PM

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users