Anime Central Forums: Square Enix/Final Fantasy Cosplay Photoshoot - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Square Enix/Final Fantasy Cosplay Photoshoot

#1 User is offline   Naruto Kun 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 20346

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:19 AM

Well since I came up with an idea about having a Square Enix and Final Fantasy shoot this summer after Acen and before Soycon. Which since I always cosplay Naruto and I need to give it a break for a couple of months now and would like to annouce that I will now be cosplaying Zidane Tribal From Final Fantasy IX and I would like to host this event this summer. More Details will come up soon and I will send out a mesage on where you guys would like to have this shoot at.

Any Square Ttiles you guys have are more than welcome from
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Parasite Eve
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Star Ocean
The World Ends With You
Dragon Quest
Bleach
Soul Eater
FullMetal Alchemist
Neir
Black Butler
Pandora Hearts

Also willing to have photographers for this event as well. And you can also invite others who also cosplays from these wonderful titles.

Date: June 25th
Time:12pm-8:30pm

Final Location
*Downtown Chicago
Meet at 9th Street and Michigan

Also Heres the link for the event on Facebook as well Facebook Book Event Page for the meetup

This post has been edited by Naruto Kun: 26 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

My New Youtube Account, My Facebook, My Gaia Page, My DeviantArt Page My Cosplay Page
My Nicknames: Naru-kun , Naru-Chan, Short Stuff

#2 User is offline   Naruto Kun 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

Okay guys its almost time and if your interested in joining you are more than welcome this is only for Square Enix Titles that are listed on the top. And photographers are welcome as well.
My New Youtube Account, My Facebook, My Gaia Page, My DeviantArt Page My Cosplay Page

#3 User is offline   Naruto Kun 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

22 More Days, Weapon Prop Check, and Weather Report!
Alright guys we have 22 more days til the gathering and so far we have up to 40+ people coming. Also if you haven't replied yet in your invite please I need to know ASAP if your coming or not so that way I can update my list on all who's coming so that way we can find a bigger space to go for lunch and dinner. And I need a head count on how many are cosplaying and who are coming as being photographers.

Also you can invite anyone you want just lets make this a fun event and no drama and mishap and be respectful to others, not just in our group but also with people in the big city of Chicago.

If your coming with a weapon such as a Gun, gunblade, and etc. Please be mindful and don't let us get stop by the cops...make sure they are not metal because that is serious business with the cops.

Props Allowed are: Wooden Material
Plastic Material
Foam Material
And if your bringing a gun make sure to hide it at all times just for photos because just having it out and carrying it out in public will cause a panic.

As for the weather, be sure to check for weather reports everyday on the news and on weather.com because the weather will be in its upper 80's and please PLEASE wear light clothing...more of a summer cosplay you can move around in easily and avoiding from passing out. Always have water and snacks on you to keep you moving and going for that day and later we grab a bite to eat for a lunch or dinner break.

Possible we might go out to dinner somewhere else...possibly ihop in Melrose Park. If thats cool with you guys.

So, if you have any further questions please reply back to this message ASAP. So, that way I can get an understanding on who's coming, cosplaying and being photographers. And let me know who your cosplaying again.

Thank You,
Desiree.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users