Anime Central Forums: Ghost in the Shell 2011! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ghost in the Shell 2011! The Net is vast and infinite...

#1 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

Ghost in the Shell! Whooot! Let's go again for 2011! :D I'll be there as Motoko Kusanagi again, anyone else doing Ghost in the Shell cosplay last year? We had a pretty good crowd last year and it was really a lot of fun. ^_^

Last year it was at 5:00 on Friday in the loading docks left if we are able to get this time again, is everyone okay with keeping this time?

Day: Friday
Time: 5 - 5:30 pm

Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#2 User is offline   paper godzilla 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 9689

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:44 PM

It was fun last year I can always throw laughing man back together. I also have an idea for a better costume I may try to complete hopefully

#3 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 10621

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

This year, I'm bringing my Motoko from 2nd Gig. I can't wait for the shoot!
ACen 2014! I'm back, baby!
*New(at least for ACen!) GLaDOS (Portal 2) Enma Ai (Hell Girl Mitsugane)
*Returning, but new and improved* Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG)

#4 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

View PostShei Valentine, on 09 January 2011 - 06:27 PM, said:

This year, I'm bringing my Motoko from 2nd Gig. I can't wait for the shoot!

Is everyone okay with the time and date and location so far? This was the same as last years and I would like to put in the request so we can get our spot. Any takers? ^_^

Hey I'm doing 2nd GIG too! nice!!! :D
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#5 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 09 January 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

Is everyone okay with the time and date and location so far? This was the same as last years and I would like to put in the request so we can get our spot. Any takers? ^_^

Hey I'm doing 2nd GIG too! nice!!! :D

I'm fine with the time and place. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any other photoshoot conflicts for me, and the loading docks is perfect for GitS :D

I love your 2nd Gig outfit (but you knew that based on the comment I left on your Cos.com XD)
*Returning, but new and improved* Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG)

#6 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

View PostShei Valentine, on 09 January 2011 - 09:23 PM, said:

I'm fine with the time and place. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any other photoshoot conflicts for me, and the loading docks is perfect for GitS :D

I love your 2nd Gig outfit (but you knew that based on the comment I left on your Cos.com XD)

Awww, you are very, very kind. :) Loved yours too! :D

Yeah if no one else replies in some time, I'm going to put the request in. I know GITS isn't the biggest shoot, but I want to give everyone a chance for the time. ^_^

This post has been edited by GITS SAC Motoko: 09 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

#7 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

Bumping to see if there's any more GitS love!

I'm happy to report I'll have a very nifty weapon this year AND I'll bring my tachikoma along :D

#8 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

View PostShei Valentine, on 04 February 2011 - 05:00 PM, said:

Bumping to see if there's any more GitS love!

I'm happy to report I'll have a very nifty weapon this year AND I'll bring my tachikoma along :D

Niiiiice! Thanks for the bump, as this thread was almost lost into the abyss. I'm bringing my Tachi too!!!!! ^__^ I'm going to see if I'll have the money this year to make a weapon or mod one, but idk yet.
so psyched for the shoooot!

#9 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:13 PM

UPDATE! We have been put into the schedule! We are FRIDAY, 5PM at Loading Docks RIGHT! It's right next to where we were last year. :D ^___^
~thanks cactusmomma! ^_^

~sorry to double post. ^^;;;;;;;

This post has been edited by GITS SAC Motoko: 28 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

#10 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

Woo hoo!! I'm excited even more now. Time to pull the costume out of the closet and see how well it still fits! Still haven't bought my "nifty weapon" yet. Sadly, it's the last thing on my cosplay purchase list, since I have a ton of other fabrics, paints, wigs, and shoes to buy ^^;

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users