• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Share a table?

#1 User is offline   timythekid 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 19354

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

So my friends finally convinced me to sell my work at the Artists Ally this year, and all the tables are sold out. I was wondering if anyone has a table and would like a partner. I'd be happy to split the costs.

#2 User is offline   LinkJun 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 16763

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

127. Is it possible for me to buy two AA tables and rent/loan half of one to a smaller studio? (subleasing)
Subleasing any space without prior written consent of Exhibit Space management is strictly forbidden.

You may be able to get away with asking to "merge" with another studio, such that you would be one of the crew members of the head artist of the table(s), and their studio would simply be selling some of their stuff and some of yours. *shrugs*

#3 User is offline   Hooked On Chibis! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59032

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

I'd think that the "without prior written consent" bit is really the key here. If s/he can find a person to share with, and that person is willing to write to ACen about the situation (and of course if ACen then gives permission), then everything should be fine.

But yeah, don't just make arrangements to table-share, not tell staff, and "just figure" that it'll all work out. That'll end badly for sure.
Hooked on Chibis!
Handmade adorableness ~~ custom dolls
http://hookedonchibis.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/hookedonchibis

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users