Anime Central Forums: Question about ongoing payment process of AA - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Question about ongoing payment process of AA

#1 User is offline   Rinkuchan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 6347

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

Hi, my friend and I had recently received a confirmation mail today and are having trouble finding the page option to pay. We already bought our badges and chose the no option to be mailed. We looked closely at the confirmation email and we have checked the policy tab. Where do we go about to finding the online payment options window? Please and thank you.

Hopefully this question will help others as well.

#2 User is offline   Kitchan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 24242

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

View PostRinkuchan, on 01 January 2011 - 10:57 PM, said:

Hi, my friend and I had recently received a confirmation mail today and are having trouble finding the page option to pay. We already bought our badges and chose the no option to be mailed. We looked closely at the confirmation email and we have checked the policy tab. Where do we go about to finding the online payment options window? Please and thank you.

Hopefully this question will help others as well.

If you have received emails from us, you have already probably seen this message, but basically:

The Registration System is handling pre-convention payment tracking activities, and you should be receiving an email concerning payment options and time windows. Unfortunately the process needs to be debugged and so you should be getting that email later today (1/2/11) after the process has been debugged.

Thank you for your patience and bearing with us on this rocky road to Anime Central 2011! We hope it will turn out to be enjoyable for you.
A wild Kit has appeared! What will you do?

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

A very quick clarification, the Alley is still run by Exhibit Space (The Alley / Show team). We are just integrating the way we do things so we can make it more user friendly, and create a standard of appearance :)
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   Rinkuchan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 6347

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

View PostKitchan, on 02 January 2011 - 01:09 PM, said:

If you have received emails from us, you have already probably seen this message, but basically:

The Registration System is handling pre-convention payment tracking activities, and you should be receiving an email concerning payment options and time windows. Unfortunately the process needs to be debugged and so you should be getting that email later today (1/2/11) after the process has been debugged.

Thank you for your patience and bearing with us on this rocky road to Anime Central 2011! We hope it will turn out to be enjoyable for you.

Oh, okay. Thanks. Sorry for the understanding. We will be waiting for that second email then. Okay thanks for replying.

#5 User is offline   MuffinSquire 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58477

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:37 PM

I was wondering if that email has gotten sent out yet? My internet, computer, and email have all been acting up the last couple of days and I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. :) Thanks, AA team! <3
Yo.

#6 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

View PostMuffinSquire, on 03 January 2011 - 06:37 PM, said:

I was wondering if that email has gotten sent out yet? My internet, computer, and email have all been acting up the last couple of days and I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. :) Thanks, AA team! <3

it just went out

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#7 User is offline   Toast 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 53342

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 03 January 2011 - 09:32 PM, said:

it just went out

You guys are doing really well! Quick question for you - I'm putting this on the forums in case I'm not the only one having the issue:

My Shopping cart has the power drop, table, and badge in it; but there is no name on the badge. When I click on the badge to input a name, it tells me the badge has to be bought separately and kicks the power drop and table out of my cart so I'm only buying the badge. Is there a way to put a name on that badge without it emptying my cart of everything but the badge? Or do I buy the badge first and then buy the table + power drop separately? Will doing that mean I'm buying two badges?

( I know this is a pretty stupid sounding question. You're all doing a good job, and I know we can be a crazy group of "WHY-ISN'T-REGISTRATION-OPEN-YET-HOW-DO-I-DO-THIS-WHY-AREN'T-YOU-ANSWERING-ME" spamming annoying artists so thanks for taking the time to deal with us! )

ACen 2013 [ Faerie Aisha: 0% ]
Toasted! || DeviantArt || Tumblr

#8 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:47 PM

View PostToast, on 03 January 2011 - 09:58 PM, said:

You guys are doing really well! Quick question for you - I'm putting this on the forums in case I'm not the only one having the issue:

My Shopping cart has the power drop, table, and badge in it; but there is no name on the badge. When I click on the badge to input a name, it tells me the badge has to be bought separately and kicks the power drop and table out of my cart so I'm only buying the badge. Is there a way to put a name on that badge without it emptying my cart of everything but the badge? Or do I buy the badge first and then buy the table + power drop separately? Will doing that mean I'm buying two badges?

( I know this is a pretty stupid sounding question. You're all doing a good job, and I know we can be a crazy group of "WHY-ISN'T-REGISTRATION-OPEN-YET-HOW-DO-I-DO-THIS-WHY-AREN'T-YOU-ANSWERING-ME" spamming annoying artists so thanks for taking the time to deal with us! )

Well I believe the easiest way for you to solve that is by purchasing your badge before you purchase the Alley stuff. Since you are marked as approved you can then go back and add those AA items to your cart and take care of the rest from there.

#9 User is offline   Chao-Fangirl 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 19459

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

Just out of curiosity, how much are power drops?

#10 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

View PostChao-Fangirl, on 04 January 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

Just out of curiosity, how much are power drops?

The price would have been included in your cart if you requested one. At this point, all power drops are taken, so unless people drop out who have a power drop, no one else will be able to get one, and if people drop out, their empty table will be opened to the wait list.

#11 User is offline   Chao-Fangirl 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 19459

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

I was just curious about the cost, for future reference. I wasn't planning on getting a power drop for this year, which is why I did not request one during sign-up.

#12 User is offline   LinkJun 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 16763

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:24 AM

View PostChao-Fangirl, on 04 January 2011 - 07:58 PM, said:

I was just curious about the cost, for future reference. I wasn't planning on getting a power drop for this year, which is why I did not request one during sign-up.

We pay an extra $35 to be placed in the vicinity of a nearby outlet that hangs about six feet off the ground. =P

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users