• You cannot reply to this topic

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 IS MAHVEL BABEH!

#1 User is offline   dek 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 10543

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:19 PM

SO looking forward to getting this game, especially now that Zero and She-Hulk are confirmed for the game.

http://shoryuken.com...-capcom-3-2428/

So far, it looks like my team will be Dante/Deadpool/Magneto

Who do you guys plan to play as?

#2 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:40 AM

dan/servbot/b.b. hood = myteam
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#3 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:42 AM

Jill and Shuma-Gorath for DLC.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#4 User is offline   Edgar Roni Figaro 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 57935

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:02 PM

Wesker Deadpool and Zero, ok, now I'm set

on a side note......is that Johnny Bosch doing Zero?

This post has been edited by Edgar Roni Figaro: 16 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

#5 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 5880

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:12 PM

View PostEdgar Roni Figaro, on 16 November 2010 - 02:02 PM, said:

Wesker Deadpool and Zero, ok, now I'm set

on a side note......is that Johnny Bosch doing Zero?

Yes, he is. Steven Blum is also playing wolverine, of course.

As for my team: Dante/Amaterasu/Deadpool. I might go for Zero/Arthur/Tron as backup depending as Zero is AWESOME in Tatsunoko vs CAPCOM. Still wondering why in BLAZES they kept Nathan Spencer's TERRIBLE Bionic Commando reboot design instead of his old-school design.

Also, release date is Feb 15 and a Collector's Edition is now available for $70 with numerous extras, including Jill and Shuma Gorrath DLC codes before they're released widespread four weeks after release
Kuchiki Byakuya: Ohayocon '06
Kuchiki Byakuya: ACen '06
Rose: Ohayocon '07
Part of Shinigami Squad '06

#6 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

JYB as Zero? WIN

But hopefully Zero isn't broken sauce as he was in Tatsunoko vs Capcom. that was the only reason why I didn't use him there. he was just to easy to win with. >_> (him and anything assist like Ryu)

Anyways...I'm kinda torn so far i'm liking...

Amaterasu/Wesker-Dante/Zero (Zero being my favorite character and I'm not a fan of Wesker, but I like how he plays)

but it really depends on team sync. (As team sync was pretty crucial in MvC2.)

But just in case those characters are too popular, I might pop in Spidey/Zero/Tron or something. But I know I'll have a different team by the time I get my hands on the game.

Btw just so everyone knows, it drops in Feb 15th. (collectors edition WANT)site for source

EDIT: whoops, someone already said it. lol Well I posted a source just if there is a naysayer. lol

This post has been edited by XenoBlade: 16 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#7 User is offline   dek 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 16 November 2010 - 03:12 PM, said:

Yes, he is. Steven Blum is also playing wolverine, of course.

And Kyle Hebert as Ryu, Laura Bailey as Chun-Li, and Josh Keaton reprises his role as Spider-man. Sadly, my hopes and dreams of Gary Schwartz as Hulk are shattered.

However, I am SOOOOO grabbing that Special Edition of MvC3

#8 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:47 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 16 November 2010 - 05:00 PM, said:

JYB as Zero? WIN

But hopefully Zero isn't broken sauce as he was in Tatsunoko vs Capcom. that was the only reason why I didn't use him there. he was just to easy to win with. >_> (him and anything assist like Ryu)

Dear GOD he was insanely nasty in TvC, though one bad hit put him in hurtsville FAST (my fave character, along with Alex, Soki, and Karas). Seems like his Rekkouha is BETTER than the TvC version.

A BIG character list was also dropped supposedly revealing the entire character roster, though this is of course just rumor:

http://www.joystiq.c...-man-frank-wes/

#9 User is offline   Edgar Roni Figaro 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 57935

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:44 AM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 16 November 2010 - 10:47 PM, said:

Dear GOD he was insanely nasty in TvC, though one bad hit put him in hurtsville FAST (my fave character, along with Alex, Soki, and Karas). Seems like his Rekkouha is BETTER than the TvC version.

A BIG character list was also dropped supposedly revealing the entire character roster, though this is of course just rumor:

id love to be able to play as Soki in this....dang, this roster is getting nuts cause I forgot Dante was in this one also...and not emo druggy anorexic street trash dante, the awesome one we know and love AND STILL PWNS......stupid ninja theory.....

#10 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:03 AM

I could have swore I heard rumors that Howard The Duck may be in this as well. The box art im not too crazy about though. ill still get it, but I may end up getting the special edition. I do love that they have great VA playing certain characters. Steve Blum as Wolverine was a no brainer :) But JYB as ZERO!? Neat!

My team would be

Zero, Dante, and Deadpool. :pirate:
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#11 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

View PostEdgar Roni Figaro, on 17 November 2010 - 04:44 AM, said:

id love to be able to play as Soki in this....dang, this roster is getting nuts cause I forgot Dante was in this one also...and not emo druggy anorexic street trash dante, the awesome one we know and love AND STILL PWNS......stupid ninja theory.....

I also partially blame CAPCOM itself for that, and perhaps Inafune's gutless self-xenophobia. At least CAPCOM is doing 5 things right for STUPID thing they do.

#12 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:22 PM

Yeah one bad hit does, but if you give him one clean hit on you (and he has red life to Baroque) you will probably have enough time to put the controller/stick down to get something to drink and even by then his combo is like halfway done. lol

But yeah comboing into Rekkouha will make it some much more useful, instead of just using it to escape, or reposition yourself. But we'll see.

And I hope Soki is in, I used him and Tekkaman in tvc (TEAM LONG RANG HEAVY DMG lol XD)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#13 User is offline   Green Dragon 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7168

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

It's looking more like my team will be Deadpool / She-Hulk / Wolverine
Anime Central Cosplay History

* ACen '04, '05, '06: Nicholas D. Wolfwood - ACen '07: Gendo Ikari / Bryan Fury
* ACen '08: Gendo Ikari / Capt. Aizen Sousuke - ACen '09: Gendo Ikari / Daisuke Jigen
* ACen '11: Tom Baker, Fourth Doctor - ACen '12: Fourth Doctor / Capt. Aizen Sousuke
* ACen '13: Capt. Kyouraku Shunsui - ACen '14: MAIN PROGRAMMING STAFF

#14 User is offline   dek 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

So far, I'm looking at Dante and Zero. The third guy depends on whether or not I can juggle Zero's Rekkouha with another hyper combo

#15 User is offline   MetalGravy 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 1562

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

EDIT: Never mind, font in my browser was too small to see that the name was in bold.

This post has been edited by MetalGravy: 23 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

I am a vampire! I am a zombie! I AM A VAMBIE!!! I CANNOT BE STOPPED!

-Deadite Morbius, Marvel Zombies 3.4.

Pirates>ninja's Faile and her Vagrants are nothing!!!!! YARRRRR!

#16 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:37 AM

I really hope Megaman.EXE makes it he hasn't been in a fighter yet. Erm at least I don't think so?
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#17 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:21 AM

okay, now that the whole roster is out, what are people looking for in teams? My teams are probably going to be a rushdown team consisting of any combo of Zero, Wolverine, Akuma, Phoenix, and Crimson Viper and a combo team consisting of Dante, Amaterasu, Deadpool.

Also, what additions from the roster would you have liked to see? Personally I would loved to see some characters from Breath of Fire, Onimusha, Power Stone, Rival Schools, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (though that's a different matter) Gargoyle's Quest, Frank West or Chuck Green (though Frank WAS meant to be included), Alex from Street Fighter 3, Strider, Regina from Dino Crisis, and Mega Man or Roll. From the Marvel side there's a SLEW, but my top picks would be Rogue, Gambit, Blade, and Psylocke

#18 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:04 AM

Hopefully there will be a add on with more characters. I was hoping for Rival Schools as well. Would be nice.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#19 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

needs more servbot
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#20 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:32 AM

needs less X-Men characters.
Seriously. X-23?! Sentinel and Storm are not relevant in the Marvel universe and Jean Grey is dead. I'm guessing this Phoenix is not Rachel Summers.
The Marvel side needs some timeless characters like Daredevil, Ghost Rider, and the Punisher. Taskmaster was alright, though.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

#21 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:02 AM

jean grey is never dead, lol.

They have to have the old school people, and some big names from the new arcs.

I mean not many know magic, or the step ford cuckcoos.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#22 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

My day has been made. Hsien-ko gets to join her fellow awesome chicks from Darkstalkers. My husband better watch out...I'm already deadly with Morrigan and Felicia, Hsien-ko is gonna whoop his butt. :3
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#23 User is offline   SupremeKai 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 58

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

With all the new additions i thought i had my team down, guess i have to make an A squad B squad and so on
If you ever get lost in the forest, screw it build a house, now you have severely improved your predictimet

#24 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

I gotta look at the final roster again because I didn't know arthur was in this game.

Man I'm behind I might play this after all. I thought it was going to be TvC all over again....god I hated that game because my friends turned me off from that game and there was like five to ten machines for that game alone in the game room at one point.

But Zero FTW<333333

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 28 January 2011 - 03:20 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#25 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:29 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 28 January 2011 - 03:19 PM, said:

I gotta look at the final roster again because I didn't know arthur was in this game.

Man I'm behind I might play this after all. I thought it was going to be TvC all over again....god I hated that game because my friends turned me off from that game and there was like five to ten machines for that game alone in the game room at one point.

But Zero FTW<333333

What's wrong with TvC? lol I like that game. I just hated Zero in there. (It's hard for me to say that, Zero is one of my all time favorite characters.) He was pretty much broken in that game.

And talking bout teams, I was set, but like Kai, I might have two teams.

Amaterasu, Zero, Wesker/Dante was my original idea, but now I want to try Taskmaster and Deadpool. (I wanted to avoid deadpool due to hype and overusage. But having a special where you beat the opponent with the super meter is just to awesome not to try out)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#26 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

There's gonna be Squirrel-Girl. No doubt.
Why? I dunno.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#27 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:32 PM

Interestingly, the official website still has a "Want to know when the remaining characters are coming?" link on the Characters page. I know Niitsuma (the director/producer) said they tried to fit in a LOT of characters they eventually had to cut, such as Ghost Rider and Silver Surfer since they couldn't figure out HOW to incorporate their vehicles into their fighting style. The Human Torch also had a game model, but he killed the frame rates in fights, and Frank WAS being made with every intention of putting him in, but they cut him late in development because his move set ate up a lot of time for the people working so they put him on the backburner to work on other characters. My guess is that we could see characters pop up as DLC later on.

#28 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:17 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 28 January 2011 - 03:29 PM, said:

What's wrong with TvC? lol I like that game. I just hated Zero in there. (It's hard for me to say that, Zero is one of my all time favorite characters.) He was pretty much broken in that game.

And talking bout teams, I was set, but like Kai, I might have two teams.

Amaterasu, Zero, Wesker/Dante was my original idea, but now I want to try Taskmaster and Deadpool. (I wanted to avoid deadpool due to hype and overusage. But having a special where you beat the opponent with the super meter is just to awesome not to try out)

Nobody used many Tatsunoko characters or variety except for: Tek-Tek man, Zero, Saki, and Yattaman. All teams were that combo or had at least one with that combo and most battles ended in less than a minute no joke. I think someone used one person from Gatchman and that was it and it kinda got boring fighting the same things and me winning randomly, since I didn't use those guys. I don't hate the game in general but after I seen five to ten machines at Acen last year...and no Blazblue or Arcane plus it was the only thing my ex friend would play as well as his friend and no SF/BB/etc for weeks after it came out, both English and Japanese version...Yeah I got pretty annoyed with it quick.

...it might be the same thing all over again this year with this game XD I want my arcane hearts 3 but I can deal because it has a bit more variety. That and I really really like seeing Deadpool.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#29 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45691

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:00 AM

>ctrl+f
>search for PRINGLES
>MANGO SENTINEL
>SCOOPS
>no results

Thread, I am disappoint.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#30 User is offline   Snow_Storm 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58697

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:44 AM

My troll/joke team will be the following: MODOK/She-Hulk/X-23. The reason why is because I'm tired of the raging angry fanboys who keep ranting they're a waste of character space. What better way to enrage them all then to main the people they hate and beat them with said characters?

My main team will be Ryu/Spider-Man/Morrigan since I have stuck with them since MVC1.
ACen 2014 Cosplay List (Tentative)
Kinzo Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni) (Canceled)
Goat-Kun (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
Uncle Ruckus (The Boondocks)
Garterbelt (Panty and Stocking
Coach (Left 4 Dead 2)

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users