• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hotel Question

#1 User is offline   Jesi 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59007

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

I know that the Hyatt room block opened up, but I was wondering if ACEN does room blocks in some of the other hotels? Trying to plan things out with friends, and we know that we don't want to stay in the Hyatt.

#2 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:41 PM

Yes they do. However they will not open till the hyatt sells out.
"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#3 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:39 PM

As answered, yes we do have other room blocks at the other hotels and they are usually announced once the hyatt sells out and the rates are negotiated with the other hotels. Stay tuned. :]

Topic moved'd'd'd as well
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#4 User is offline   Babyloser 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59040

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

Gosh... How many more "Hotel Topics" will you guys open?! Stop it already! STOP! Arghh!!! Many of these topics are basically the about the same thing and should just be basically under "Hotel Questions" or something like that. The reason why I'm saying this is because I go on this site searching for answers and comments as well about important things and I think that once I go in a specific topic I think I finished searching my answers but then I go into another topic and I find more relative info. under the same topic I just looked under. This is not making things easier for me to search and I just basically wasted time for going into all the "Hotel Topics" even though the title wasn't familiar to my search, finding more familiar questions in all the "Hotel Topics" that should have just been in one specific topic (only if someone edited this site-HINT). :wacko:

This post has been edited by Babyloser: 07 December 2010 - 01:02 AM

#5 User is offline   Neko_master_Luna 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 28689

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:57 AM

Sorry, I didn't find where this goes & assumed it fell under Acen questions. Any way, I was asking because I know you don't pay fully untill your stay, but I can't remember what they charge when yo book, a deposit fee or some thing.
Currently writing a book.

#6 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:06 AM

View PostNeko_master_Luna, on 07 December 2010 - 12:57 AM, said:

Sorry, I didn't find where this goes & assumed it fell under Acen questions. Any way, I was asking because I know you don't pay fully untill your stay, but I can't remember what they charge when yo book, a deposit fee or some thing.

Don't worry about it. Some people are just grouches. They don't charge anything upon booking. You do have to pay one nights stay by sometime in April.
"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#7 User is offline   Babyloser 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59040

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:25 AM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 07 December 2010 - 01:06 AM, said:

Don't worry about it. Some people are just grouches.

I wasn't trying to be a grouch. I was just exhausted and decided to post my opinion after looking a long time on the web. I mean whats done is done(the topics), but could probably help for future reference. :blink:

This post has been edited by Babyloser: 07 December 2010 - 01:26 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users