Anime Central Forums: Questions about AA... - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Questions about AA... I'm thinking about being in AA this coming year...

#1 User is offline   shinigamiJACULA 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19454

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

hey there! ^^

i just got back from the Anime Destiny convention that was held on campus, and now i'm thinking about being a part of Artists' Alley for ACen '11...my 2 questions regarding AA are:

1) is registration for AA a first-come, first-served basis? cuz i know that there are a TON of ppl in AA who are there subsequent years, and i was wondering if a first-timer like me would be likely to get a spot in AA...

2) if i plan on selling fanart of already-existing manga/animes, are there copyright strings attached? O___o

thanks!
Hello from California!!! =D

Please visit my deviantART account!

...I look like Rukia, but I don't do that on purpose!!! I look like that every day...=___=U (check out my profile pic if you don't believe me!)

#2 User is offline   Kitchan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 24242

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:17 PM

View Postshinigami_jacula813, on 16 October 2010 - 04:08 PM, said:

hey there! ^^

i just got back from the Anime Destiny convention that was held on campus, and now i'm thinking about being a part of Artists' Alley for ACen '11...my 2 questions regarding AA are:

1) is registration for AA a first-come, first-served basis? cuz i know that there are a TON of ppl in AA who are there subsequent years, and i was wondering if a first-timer like me would be likely to get a spot in AA...

2) if i plan on selling fanart of already-existing manga/animes, are there copyright strings attached? O___o

thanks!

1) Registration for AA is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration for AA opens in December, so please watch out for it.

2) Depends on what the fanart is, is what it comes down to. Just to make sure you're on the up-and-up, I'd advise contacting Voltaire30 on the forums (that's the Exhibit Space Department Head). You can, of course, do commissions, and just because fanart is regulated doesn't mean you can't do it. Basically, as long as IT IS YOUR OWN WORK, but again, if you want to be sure, contact Voltaire30 (send him a PM or email one of the Exhibit Space email addresses).
A wild Kit has appeared! What will you do?

#3 User is offline   shinigamiJACULA 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19454

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

awesome!

thanks a lot! i'll be sure to do that =]
Hello from California!!! =D

Please visit my deviantART account!

...I look like Rukia, but I don't do that on purpose!!! I look like that every day...=___=U (check out my profile pic if you don't believe me!)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users