Anime Central Forums: Artist Alley / Art Show Registration Changes - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Artist Alley / Art Show Registration Changes Oh something shiny

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Post icon  Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

Hello Forum Goers,

This is your friendly neighborhood Exhibit Space DH, Phillip. I come with good tidings about Artist Alley / Art Show Registration.
We will be combining the Artist Alley / Art Show registration process into the general convention registration system. Now you may ask, "What does this mean?" or "Who cares?", well this means a lot of different things (good things) can start to happen. I will go into some slight detail below.

1. You can purchase a badge at the same time you purchase a table. So now you don't have to buy a badge and worry about getting into the Alley, or get into the Alley and scramble to pay for a badge before that pesky deadline.

2. When you are approved, you can pay online. No more sending in CC information, or trusting mail carriers to deliver a package that has a payment method in it.

3. When you are approved, you get all your information right then. No more waiting for humans to draft letters, assemble documents, etc...

4. The process goes faster, so now you don't have to wait for us to check every single database of Artists & Banned Attendees to make sure that no "special" people get in.

I would like to go into more detail, but we are working on making sure everything goes according to plan, so I can't tell you everything. So far it looks promising and I will keep you up-to-date since without Artists, there is no Alley. In addition please check out our Artist Alley / Art Show (e)mailing list for additional updates as they happen.

Phil
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users