Full Metal Alchemist Group! Help

#1 User is offline   JawdyBawdy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19848

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:05 AM

Ello Con-Goers :3

Though it may not be as big a deal to some, Acen 2011 is only 8 months away! For a dedicated cosplay group who give more attention to detail than some, this is a big deal. This year, LeighhLynn Cosplay Group will be adding a third member and a new anime: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

This cosplay group consists of myself (Leighh) and my cousin (Lynnn). Acen 2011 will be our fourth Acen of cosplaying and entertaining con-goers with our random and constant dancing. Acen 2010, we showed off Lenalee Lee and Allen Walker from D Gray Man. Yet, Acen 2011 will be a year to introduce our latest cosplays: Edward Elric and Ling Yao. We will be accompanied by that previously mentioned third member: Lexx, aka, our Roy Mustang.

While Roy and Ling are still a work in progress, our Edward Elric is complete and height appropriate, due to my cousin's inability to grow past 4'11". Pictures, though only a couple, are provided below.

With that introduction, I give the reason for this thread. Constructive criticism. More pictures will be added as we progress (Roy's wig was styled just this past weekend!), because that's just how these things go. Our last 'photoshoot' was Ed versus Roy in a Pokemon Stadium pajama party xDD Roy won. Go figure.

There is another thing this thread is for.. Members. We want a HUGE Brotherhood group this year! With only two members making up our group the past years, Lynnn and Lexx and I are dying for some fellow Brotherhood lovers to join us in parading around Acen 2011, or just joining at this year's FMA photoshoot!

We have an Ed, a Ling, and a Roy.. It wouldn't hurt to have a Winry or a couple Homonculus in the mix! What's required to join us? A love of cosplay! If you know Love & Joy or the Caramelldansen, then you've just proved how much you'd fit in with us and we'd love to have you!

Throw me a PM or just post here! Yeah, this is kinda official, but this is a big deal XD

Sincerely,

Leighhh

PS- yeah, we are all girls xD So what?!

http://i584.photobuc...kay_kishiru.jpg

http://i584.photobuc...kay_kishiru.jpg

This post has been edited by JawdyBawdy: 15 September 2010 - 05:06 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Teemo (League of Legends)
Slurper (Silent Hill)

#2 User is offline   JawdyBawdy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:50 AM

:3
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Slurper (Silent Hill)

#3 User is offline   chamgirl89 

• Tentacle Glomper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 10098

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

ooh! Count me in! I was Envy last year, and I plan on doing him again next year. (Ignore the flip flops xD) I also started the thread for the photoshoot (it's on page three under gatherings) And in the "on topic" gathering zone I have the Miniskirt Army thread and an FMA gathering which was actually my friend's idea, but seeing as he doesn't have a forums account I posted it for him. So if you and your friends are interested, please, don't hesitate to reply to any of those threads ^_^
Tekosexual

cosplay plans for '14- Friday: Battle City Mai Valentine (Yugioh), gijinka Tentacool (Pokemon). Saturday: Casual Mamoru (Sailor Moon), Gracia Hughes (original FMA), Lady Bow (Paper Mario), Fluttershy (MLP: Friendship is Magic)

add me on Facebook!

#4 User is offline   JawdyBawdy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

We will be sure to check them out
o:

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Slurper (Silent Hill)

#5 User is offline   jman321 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 28891

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:11 PM

WAIT SO WHEN AND WERE WILL THE MEET BE CUZ I GO AS EDWARD TOO
***I am an avenger***

#6 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

I'm going to be Winry, but not Brotherhood version, sadly. :(

I do know one girl who makes a really gorgeous Winry though who I will be sure to point your way, since she does the Brotherhood version!
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#7 User is offline   Kikyo 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 9185

Post icon  Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

View PostKrystal, on 27 March 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

I'm going to be Winry, but not Brotherhood version, sadly. :(

I do know one girl who makes a really gorgeous Winry though who I will be sure to point your way, since she does the Brotherhood version!

Krystal, you're SO SWEET; thanks for referring me and for the compliment! ^_^
Yes, I will be Brotherhood Winry! My bf will also be cosplaying Brotherhood Ed. :) I'd love to know the details of the photoshoot so I can plan to be there!
ACEN 2011 Cosplays:
Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist
Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII

Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier--Masquerade

Previous cosplays: Zelda from The Legend of Zelda; Nodame from Nodame Cantabile; Excel from Excel Saga; Ino from Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden; Kikyo from Inuyasha; Rukia from Bleach; Misa from Death Note; Haruhi (Haruhi no Gekisou rock star, schoolgirl, bunny, and cheerleader outfits) from TMOSH; Julia from Cowboy Bebop; Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club; Maho from BECK; Blood Elf from World of Warcraft
Elphaba from Wicked; Belle from Beauty and the Beast; Yvaine from Stardust; Alice from Alice in Wonderland

#8 User is offline   JawdyBawdy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

sadly, this group is no more.
if i knew how to get rid of a thread, i would.
between then and now, we have lost our ed and roy.
our group (now consisting of myself and two new people) will be attending acen as pokemon
i will, however, see you all at the fma shoot :3 i wouldn't miss it for the world

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Slurper (Silent Hill)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users