• This topic is locked

The Mayor of Acen

#1 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:53 PM

The next Chicago mayor.So guys i was thinking what if for fun we voted on here ,which acen forum member do you vote for the next mayor?

For a girl Excel

For a guy Teko
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#2 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

View Postfiregirl26, on 07 September 2010 - 08:53 PM, said:

The next Chicago mayor.So guys i was thinking what if for fun we voted on here ,which acen forum member do you vote for the next mayor?

For a girl Excel

For a guy Teko

I thought Excel was Blood Queen Eternal of ACen, She Who Smites Her Enemies, and Death to Pretenders (Especially Teko). Pretty sure that was a "for life" position.

I mean, that's what I voted for...

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"You mean my vote doesn't count?!"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#3 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

View Postfiregirl26, on 07 September 2010 - 08:53 PM, said:

For a girl Excel

For a guy Teko

MEEE! I'D BE AN AWESOME MAYOR! I have nothing to hide! And if you dont support me.....lets just say you better vote for me if you want to live :shuriken:
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#4 User is offline   Jeff 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29995

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:07 AM

I would like to add a rule.
If you kill the previous mayor, you become the new one.

Mee hee hee hee heeeee
Love, Peace, & Video Games

#5 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:00 AM

kekekeke......

I know a way we could settle this Excel.....
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#6 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

A duel to the death?
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#7 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:34 AM

sounds good to me :thumbup:
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#8 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7901

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

Make a poll. Which I think we already had something similar to this before...
2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#9 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:15 AM

View Postwrexness, on 08 September 2010 - 09:06 AM, said:

Make a poll. Which I think we already had something similar to this before...

It is our acen forum senses tingling...

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#10 User is offline   Millions_Knives 

• Masquerade Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 8636

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:27 AM

this could be good
want to learn about cosplay materials? click here->my youtube cosplay tips and tricks<-click here

#11 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 20031

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:13 PM

View PostMillions_Knives, on 08 September 2010 - 11:27 AM, said:

this could be good

+1
~~

#12 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:24 PM

View Postexcel excel, on 08 September 2010 - 08:29 AM, said:

A duel to the death?

actually it's funny you mentioned that! Funny like a car accident between a clown car and a truck full of animal parts, who knows where those were going! Probably not the orphanage which was closed down recently due to the meticulous levels of daffodil petals which cloaked the streets in darkness last night when I was over at the astronomy tower that looks like the one in Zelda majora's mask but without the chance of a killer chicken which reminds me of what I had for lunch today which wasn't chicken but burger king cheeseburger that I had to leave in my van whilst I made a boat out of cardboard and it sank with a major whom probably never controlled such a craft in his entire life, but when the desert winds came you probably could use the boat as an anti-antifloatation device of some sort just like the speacial shiny edition action figurines that were released in the US because of the Power Rangers movie that looong looong time ago back when dinosuars roamed the ear, you had to look before walking both ways and While I do appreciate the growth on Chouji x Ino on Deviantart. I just realized that most of these commissions is always requested by one girl whos a bit...disturbed by this girl for some reason, I mean I like Chouji Ino but to find out that every new piece of art I find of them is commissioned by her would just be rediculous wouldn't it though even just as becuase of the restart of the record, the restart of the record (VRRRRWIp DE DERBY DERIP) THE RESTART OF THE RECORD CUASE THE WHOLE HOUSE CAN'T PLAY is what I'm saying you know that we should probably base this election over whom can provide something other than votes you, you, you, knOOOOOWWWWW (in my orgasming orgasm voice I said that, just like that one time in which I was on top of the one building in chicago with a previous girlfriend of mine but thats a different story for another different day HEY now i remember the name of that building; it was the John Hancock and it was a wonderful night cause it was the off hours and she worked there but speaking of high up places wasn't Tunguska done by Nikola Tesla's technology when he was experimenting with some weird energy weapon/device and made a big whoops cause all I really want to do is make a telsa coil the size of my driveway (which I don't even have a driveway cuase I live in dorms right now and don't even think that I am going to move out till another time which allows me not to worry about such things as looking for a house and I wish that I could live in a house cuase then I could make my cosplays without having to put them away at the end of everyday in fear that the diamond man will come to my room and eat everything I have: NOTE THE DIAMOND MAN IS REAL i see him every day and you should too cuase he's actually a very very nice guy when you get to know him but he looks similar to obama in some ways but doesn't talk like him whereas that are thier only differences just like the differences between sea monkeys and actually monkies the book and you gotta do the cooking by the book you know or eslse yadda yadda yadda the song goes on like the beat goes on but not by the beatles whom sold thier rights to a now famous dead guy of whom of which I don't even belive to be dead but ya know who knows these days whom is dead or not especially when this whoooooole thing of text is a MASSIVE run on sentence in itself whom even knows when the period shall arrive let alone the next) HOLY CRAP there it was and I wonder when the next one of those is going to come along cuase I don't even know how to even name that darned peice of info that we tack onto little bits of info just like the last one but ONE day I shall learn about it in the classes that explain the whole innerverse and what science claims to know about real estate and other satisfactual things as I wonder in the middle of class how many times have I misspelled in this run on sentence of happiness and you greivesjoy and then you will know that my name is TekoMuto as I bend you over backwards as the key to my offer is that we create the longest story ever placed upon these forums as my belief is that we give the people of the forums the insanity that they want from such a story that is soooooo unstable that they will see fit to choose whom will be the TRUE mayor of the Acen Insanity Forums by voting for each chapter that we post and THIS STOP SIGN IS AN OTCAGON OH MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN OH MAN that is the best song ever preformed unwillingly by Jack black whom I veiw as mediocre and I just went to a website that said:After finding that many visitors to our site look for the world's longest run-on sentence we decided to create an entry and our first step in finding the world's longest run-on sentence was to to look up the definition and found that a run-on sentence is a sentence without a punctuation marks where they should be and as a result combining what should be many sentences into one long one which we found after doing some research can be endless and has no clear cut example that we can officially call the world's longest run-on sentence and thus we do not have an answer but we must add that although this is a run-on sentence with quite a few words it is far short of run-on sentences written by people with too much time on their hand and we do not claim this to be the world's longest run-on sentence as all we are stating is that we could not officially find on; which means that this could be something that is the) HOLY CRAP IT SHOWED UP AGAIN WHAT DO YOU SAY EXCEL SHALL WE DO IT?
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#13 User is offline   spazchan 

• EMRT
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18860

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

too much reading teko... *throwes Teko back to Maine
Costume ProgressProject Riddler = 100%
Project Steam Punk Riddler = 0%

I B Back

#14 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:29 PM

View PostTekoMuto, on 08 September 2010 - 05:24 PM, said:

actually it's funny you mentioned that!

Funny you should ask that, because this is just a rough draft for an essay, but it's about how Brett Favre is my dad.

Brett Favre is someone you may or may not have heard of. Brett Favre liked to do 2 or 3 power hours before every Packers game. Brett Favre won a lot of games doing that, except for a year or two when he started doing them with Corona. Brett Favre threw the most interceptions those years.

Brett Favre often goes to the park with me and throws the football around with the dog. Brett Favre lets me play catch too if he's feeling generous and he isn't blacked out to the point that he forgets that I'm his son. Brett Favre also likes to barbecue horse hinds and pigs feet for family gatherings. Brett Favre tells a lot of jokes at these events, most of them about how cool a guy Brett Favre is which he is because he's my dad.

Brett Favre.

Brett Favre abused me as a child. Brett Favre would make me dress up like a cowboy and he'd whip me on my rump while making me sing the Brett Favre theme song which goes like this: Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaavre.

Brett Favre makes great spaghetti. Brett Favre makes it before every game. Brett Favre then beat his wife while she made the spaghetti which exposes the lie that Brett Favre made spaghetti before every game. Brett Favre also beats his daughter because she is not as pretty as him. Brett Favre hates her for her inability to grow gray hair yet. Brett Favre hates everyone who isn't Brett Favre because nobody can pull off Brett Favre as well as Brett Favre can.

Brett Favre hates Kanye West and by extension all black people. Brett Favre named all 27 of his children Brett Favre and also his wife. Brett Favre adopts small Asian children so he can feed them to his dog to justify revenge for all the dog species on Asians. Brett Favre is level sixty
one

Brett Favre once flew to the end of the world with Muhammad and the Bee. Brett Favre declared today to be Brett Favre Day and you're a feminine hygiene product in his mind for not wearing his jersey as you read this (BTW everyday is Brett Favre day). Brett Favre ultimately decides if you go to heaven or hell, so chances are 100% you're going to hell.

Brett Favre.

Criticism? Of course not because this essay is about Brett Favre.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#15 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

View Postspazchan, on 08 September 2010 - 05:28 PM, said:

too much reading teko... *throwes Teko back to Maine

DELAWARE! and they keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me theres nothing in the water let alone if there was you'd be smart but every time I test the water they tell me theres nothing in the water yet I everytime i drink it's tarter and the room is spinning round 'ver us and I say theres nothing in the water but my brain knows other even though they say theres nothing in the water and the keep telling me.....

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 08 September 2010 - 05:29 PM, said:

Funny you should ask that, because this is just a rough draft for an essay, but it's about how Brett Favre is my dad.

Brett Favre is someone you may or may not have heard of. Brett Favre liked to do 2 or 3 power hours before every Packers game. Brett Favre won a lot of games doing that, except for a year or two when he started doing them with Corona. Brett Favre threw the most interceptions those years.

Brett Favre often goes to the park with me and throws the football around with the dog. Brett Favre lets me play catch too if he's feeling generous and he isn't blacked out to the point that he forgets that I'm his son. Brett Favre also likes to barbecue horse hinds and pigs feet for family gatherings. Brett Favre tells a lot of jokes at these events, most of them about how cool a guy Brett Favre is which he is because he's my dad.

Brett Favre.

Brett Favre abused me as a child. Brett Favre would make me dress up like a cowboy and he'd whip me on my rump while making me sing the Brett Favre theme song which goes like this: Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Brett Favre! Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaavre.

Brett Favre makes great spaghetti. Brett Favre makes it before every game. Brett Favre then beat his wife while she made the spaghetti which exposes the lie that Brett Favre made spaghetti before every game. Brett Favre also beats his daughter because she is not as pretty as him. Brett Favre hates her for her inability to grow gray hair yet. Brett Favre hates everyone who isn't Brett Favre because nobody can pull off Brett Favre as well as Brett Favre can.

Brett Favre hates Kanye West and by extension all black people. Brett Favre named all 27 of his children Brett Favre and also his wife. Brett Favre adopts small Asian children so he can feed them to his dog to justify revenge for all the dog species on Asians. Brett Favre is level sixty
one

Brett Favre once flew to the end of the world with Muhammad and the Bee. Brett Favre declared today to be Brett Favre Day and you're a feminine hygiene product in his mind for not wearing his jersey as you read this (BTW everyday is Brett Favre day). Brett Favre ultimately decides if you go to heaven or hell, so chances are 100% you're going to hell.

Brett Favre.

Criticism? Of course not because this essay is about Brett Favre.

that is a turkey

#16 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

View PostTekoMuto, on 08 September 2010 - 05:33 PM, said:

that is a turkey

No that is Brett Favre. Brett Favre for mayor of ACen.

#17 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 08 September 2010 - 05:34 PM, said:

No that is Brett Favre. Brett Favre for mayor of ACen.

no not that, that

#18 User is offline   spazchan 

• EMRT
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

meh delaware schmelaware... *throwes him into an Amish County

I B Back

#19 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

View Postspazchan, on 08 September 2010 - 05:35 PM, said:

meh delaware schmelaware... *throwes him into an Amish County

*rapes all the virgins, saves the bearded elders for tonight*

This post has been edited by TekoMuto: 08 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

#20 User is offline   spazchan 

• EMRT
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

don't forget the boys named Hanz

I B Back

#21 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

don't matter, anyone not an elder is a virign :3

#22 User is offline   spazchan 

• EMRT
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:55 PM

not true... that Sally girl isn't :P

I B Back

#23 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

wat?

#24 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:22 PM

*head'splodey* X__X You are all the mayor of Acen.
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#25 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

"No Ska, you are the Demons," and then Ska was a zombie.

#26 User is offline   Jeff 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29995

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

tl;dr

D=
Love, Peace, & Video Games

#27 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:00 AM

View PostJeff, on 08 September 2010 - 08:24 PM, said:

tl;dr

D=

*ties up jeff and leaves him in the hallway*

KF1 daisuki ;3

#28 User is offline   kahad 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 532

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

I will vote for whoever can use the word Woeojuwejhdjwe in a sentence.
K-chan (nickname given by ngsilver)
Are YOU on my grilling list??? (Updated 9-26-2008)
Master Chef of the Great Otaku Army and Spam Squad member!!!
AMV Staff ACen 2005-2007, Panel Programming Staff ACen 2008-2012 :)
Maho! - not just a saying, a way of life.

#29 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

View Postkahad, on 09 September 2010 - 08:57 AM, said:

I will vote for whoever can use the word Woeojuwejhdjwe in a sentence.

Woeojuwejhdjwe is a hard word to spell.

lol South Park spelling bee.

This post has been edited by Ska: 09 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#30 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:11 AM

Woe!
O, Ju?
We, JHD!
J?
We.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users