• You cannot reply to this topic

Kara No Kyoukai Final Secrets

#1 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

This morning I got a rather vague e-mail.

劇場版「空の境界」公式HPに、カウントダウンタイマーを設置しました。

This basically says that a count down timer has been added the Kara No Kyoukai Movie Website.

http://www.karanokyoukai.com/

When I visited the site, I came across the entire thing locked down and replaced with this "count-down". All movies have been released, so what is this mysterious timer?

My conspiracy theory:

When I loaded the timer screen once today, it froze for a split second at 77:77:77 before returning to the correct time. Also, the song playing in the background is a variation of Kalafinia's "7th Heaven". I know that before the 7th and final movie was released, there was another movie called "Gate to 7th Heaven". This was a clip show of the previous films so you would be prepared for the final film. What can this new thing be? I will call it project "7th Heaven" and believe it may be another movie
Spoiler
or it could be one final clip show including all of the films. I played with the ideas of either Type-Moon making it a game or an anime, but I doubt that would be revealed on the movie site.

Either way, the timer is set to expire in a little under 12 hours. I will keep this post up to date.

-Suigetsu
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#2 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

Blu-Ray box set release of the series as well as one final movie, Final Chapter: Kara No Kyoukai

Blur Ray comes with all 7 films,The Final chapter, Gate of 7th Heaven, and a special which I believe to hold clips of the films in sequence. Of course it also comes with an artbook, and will be well over $500 converted.

If anyone has gotten the chance to see these films on dvd/ big screen then you will understand what this means for it to be on Blu-ray.
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users