Anime Central Forums: HiNaBN 2011 - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

HiNaBN 2011 Calling all good fashioned loverboys!

#31 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59443

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

GNARR GNARR.

#32 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19148

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:39 AM

His jaws go~? xDDD
Not attending ACen 2012 due to a college final. :(

"Are there rats running amuck? Are we running low on cheese?"

#33 User is offline   Luna_Riven 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 24594

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:21 AM

Oh this makes me want to get my Sassybat costume done! I'll definitely come to the photoshoot even if I don't get it done in time!
ACen 2013 Cosplays!
Vivi Nefertari (One Piece) Fionna (Adventure Time!) Bruce Banner (Avengers) Rebecca Chambers (RE) Kanaya if there's time (Homestuck)
I'm offering free shoots this year so send me a message if you're interested!

#34 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

Oh there's a photoshoot!? WOW I guess it really pays to read the whole topic. Hoo-hooooo.
I've got the teeth, contacts, hoodie, goggles and all that taken care of, the only bit that's gunna throw me off is his (Ves's) hair. Specifically the color. I'd do a wig but I'm no good at cutting and styling one, and personal preference, I'd just rather chop up my own hair. Uh. Anyone got tips to get it to be that sorta off-greyish color? A ton of toner, maybe?

#35 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 25929

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:17 PM

Heh, I've recently gotten into this series, and just realized that there was a cosplay group/photoshoot for this.

Sadly, I don't know if I'll be able to make the photoshoot since I was planning on cosplaying Eileen from SH: 4 (who is basically covered in blood), see if there was a photoshoot at 8, and then go to a different one at 10.

I think it should be possible, but who to do, who to do... *ponders*
Cosplays 2012:

Friday:
It's a surprise... (Homestuck)

(...So... I can only go on Friday... )

#36 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:18 AM

Hee hee~

Weeeelll. 83;; I don't know what you look like, but I'm really dying to see a Finas or Casimiro cosplay. >_>;;

AND I might be changing to Lamont. I don't know. xD;;

#37 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:56 PM

The only thing that's difficult about cosplay for this is their hair. XD (At least in my opinion. The fact that their (receding) hairline makes it harder to find wigs...

Though I'm thinking of either a human {...}, Casimiro, or maybe Ples... ...but then Saturday really will be busy. ;; Even if I don't cosplay from HiNaBN, I'll still come to the photoshoot. <3

EDIT: Or maybe even Doc. Worth...

EDIT II: You know, on second hand I think that I will cosplay Worth at the photoshoot.

This post has been edited by ☆KYUU: 18 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#38 User is offline   vulcran 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 39320

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:19 AM

Yoooo~ :3 I have my friends coming as Abner, Lamont, Ples ~ And I have Worth ---> http://browse.devian...rph15h#/d31z7a2

Me as Worth XDb

IcouldbeconvincedtobringFinasImean.
2011 cosplays-

Akutabi GammaDoc WorthLt. Surge Maybe Beetlejuice

My sweetheart is Liet back off, Poland. D:<

#39 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:19 PM

View Postvulcran, on 23 March 2011 - 07:19 AM, said:

Yoooo~ :3 I have my friends coming as Abner, Lamont, Ples ~ And I have Worth ---> http://browse.devian...rph15h#/d31z7a2

Me as Worth XDb

IcouldbeconvincedtobringFinasImean.

Hoho, I think you'd actually make a very sexy Finas... >:3 ~<3

but Hurrr, Worthcest. :B <3

This post has been edited by ☆KYUU: 23 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#40 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:39 AM

DADDY!

I love your Worth
but you should do some love for Fin-Fin...
I mean. Finas. >_>

#41 User is offline   vulcran 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:46 PM

I would bring Finas if I had a CAS. Which, I don't XD;
2011 cosplays-

#42 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

b'aaww...
if only I had the power to do so.
>:

#43 User is offline   XxMishapenHeartxX 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 44120

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:55 PM

O: oh cool! I just started getting hooked on the comic and im debating doing a adelaide. (her hoodie outfit cuz it looks comfy)
idk it doesnt seem hard and I have the teeth already from Halloween!

So you guys were thinking of Saturday? damn I have a costume planned that i have to turn blue for so that makes switching cosplays difficult so I dont think I can dress up for it but i would like to come see everyone's cosplay!

**edit** well looks like im officially doing it! I already have the hoodie like 50% done and looking into wigs right now! And found out my friend adores the series also and she wants to cosplay as her too! shes gunna do the valentines dress that says 'till death do us part'. this is gunna be fun! we are trying to work out something with our other cosplays so maybe we can go to the shoot! **

This post has been edited by XxMishapenHeartxX: 05 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

SOMETHING CLEVER
ACen '13
DmC: female Dante
Sailor Venus
Bioshock Infinite: Elizabeth

#44 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:46 PM

SO! Is the shoot still Saturday? I got my Ves costume layin around from Momocon and I feel like bummin' around for this! C:

#45 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

Yep! <3
It's Saturday night.

Just look for a Conrad bumming around. xD I won't be TOO hard to find cause as long as it's still sunny-ish out I'll have an orange parasol. xD

#46 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

Awesome! I'll be popping in and out of Rosemont/Chicago that whole day probably, so I'll be keepin' an eye out. :D Still taking place in front of the con?

#47 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

^^

I would LOVE to have it there, but according to the schedule (which is, for some reason, not available) it was moved somewhere else. BUT. We could always meet up wherever the staff says it's located, and then trek over to the front of the convention center. 83

I really like that place cause it makes for cool photos.

#48 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:39 PM

Okay awesome! I got a buddy that might be comin' as Abner too, SO YEAH~! She'll be wandering around the con the whole time, so keep an eye out for her! :D I'll prolly just start lurking around when it's about shoot time.
I am EXCIIITTEEED.

#49 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

OH SNAP. ^^

I have yet to work out when I'm wearing Conrad, but I'll be on the look for her whenever I am Conrad. xD

#50 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

Just tossin this up for everyone thats gunna attend the shoot :D
I'm probably gunna pop in around mid-afternoon and hang out with some buddies, then I'm gunna head in the city and get a giordano's pizza and bring it back. So if anyones hungry around shoot time, I'm gunna be back with a large pizza for everyone. I might get two, depending on cash or whatever, but just lemme know what you guys want. :D Might just get one cheese one pep, unless you guys want something else.
Just lemme know!

#51 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

...Cheese only.
and if you do that would be fan-freaking-tastic. 8D and oh so loving of you. <3

#52 User is offline   Lira 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60295

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:33 AM

Awwyeah, definitely coming to this shoot.

I do Worth, and I do Hanna (chapter two and chapter three), and my intention was to be bumming around on Saturday as Worth. So unless someone would really prefer another Hanna... *grin* I will also have an awesome Lamont with me, so doin' Worth for the shoot sounds like the best plan.

I just know she and I intend to do young!Luce and young!Lamont at some point, so since we've already got canon!Worth and canon!Mont planning to be there, anyone think they'd rather see the young incarnations?

And just a general OH MY GOD EXCITED TO HEAR THERE WILL BE A SCHEDULED GAAAATHERING. Otakon is actually my local con, and we had a shoot last year and took lots of ridiculous derpy pictures, and it was WONDERFUL. I wasn't expecting there to be enough people to do that again! THIS IS AWESOME.

Oh and, my Lamont is Vende from DA, if that's relevant information to anyone. xD

#53 User is offline   vulcran 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:10 PM

View PostLira, on 16 May 2011 - 01:33 AM, said:

Awwyeah, definitely coming to this shoot.

I do Worth, and I do Hanna (chapter two and chapter three), and my intention was to be bumming around on Saturday as Worth. So unless someone would really prefer another Hanna... *grin* I will also have an awesome Lamont with me, so doin' Worth for the shoot sounds like the best plan.

I just know she and I intend to do young!Luce and young!Lamont at some point, so since we've already got canon!Worth and canon!Mont planning to be there, anyone think they'd rather see the young incarnations?

And just a general OH MY GOD EXCITED TO HEAR THERE WILL BE A SCHEDULED GAAAATHERING. Otakon is actually my local con, and we had a shoot last year and took lots of ridiculous derpy pictures, and it was WONDERFUL. I wasn't expecting there to be enough people to do that again! THIS IS AWESOME.

Oh and, my Lamont is Vende from DA, if that's relevant information to anyone. xD

VENDE? asdkjf; Don't mind the worth spazzin' in the corner and helping run the shoot XDDb I love dat artwork. BD

And Young!Incarnations are the best damn kind! >w< <3~ -sends lots of Worth-tastic lovin's aka dirty needles and cacti-

I think I am most excited for this shoot. To be quite frank. I went to Anime Detour and someone thought I and my Lamont were from Fight Club.... DB<

ANYWAY. I WILL PROLLY LOVE ON YOU GUYS. JUST FYI. And you'll know who I am. I'll be licking Abner for fun.
2011 cosplays-

#54 User is offline   Lira 

• Pip

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

Ahaha. I'm sure Ven will be happy to hear that someone's already excited to see her. xD The cactus-reference leads me to believe that you know me, too. xDDDD Worth-lovin' is the best lovin', man. (Worth-on-Worth lovin'? IDK my headWorth would probably be good for that... >.> )

The more cons I go to, the more people actually know who I am when I'm walking around as Worth and Hanna. It definitely gives me some warm fuzzies. And I tend to spend a lot of time in artist's alley, and some of the artists in the Marlyand/Virginia area cons are starting to recognize me in particular on-sight. It makes me very happy. :B

I am so down for love. EXCITED NOW. IS IT CON TIME YET?

#55 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

AAAA YAY MORE PEOPLE! SWEET.
So Friday night I might pop in and more than likely I'll be bumming around a lot outside on Saturday as Ves, prolly around 4 or so I'll go get pizzas and head back, so if anyone wants to roll back to the city and see downtown for a whole 30 minutes or so is totally invited and I'll buy some soda or something for tagging along. :D
Has the place for the shoot been decided yet, or? Just wonderin' :U I'm probably gunna be wandering around like an awkward fish.

#56 User is offline   Lira 

• Pip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

Official schedule of meet-ups says the shoot is at the tree patch?

Also, you are still totally awesome for grabbing pizza for everyone. ;n; I will happily mooch a slice or two of cheese pizza. @_@ And then everyone can see that Worth does, in fact, eat. xD

I wanted to get pictures at the Code Geass shoot that's gonna be in the same location as us, only at 4pm, so uh... If you swing by when they're wrapping up, Ven and I might be cool with grabbing the pizzas with you? I just love actually seeing other fans IN PERSON and have been spending large percentages of my con time the past couple cons I've been at just hanging out with Hannafans.

I have NO IDEA if this will pan out, since I don't know the area and I don't know what would even be an acceptable bar for this... But I really want to drag Ven!Mont somewhere probably Saturday night as Luce!me so they can get drinkydrinks together. If anyone else is of drinking age and would want to tag along, that would be pretty rad. (Except I am a poor student, so I'd probably buy one drink on principle and then do my honest best to embarrass myself in public as Luce. Am I allowed to talk about getting drinks on here? :/ )

#57 User is offline   Biteythevillain 

• Pip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:54 PM

I'm not /reeeaallly/ familiar with Rosemont, since the only time I'd ever pop by there would be to meet up for ACEN or go to the airport or something, so I don't really know any bars in the area. :I But hell YEAH I mean if someone finds something, I'd totally run along just for kicks.
I'll probably pop in on the con about noon and just lounge around outside, I dunno if I'll bother getting a pass or not, depending who's going in and whatever. BUT I'M RAMBLING.
If I bump into you guys around 4 we can totally go get the pizzas! Otherwise I'll just swing in the city real quick and come back within an hour depending how well I can juggle things and catch trains, and I'll probably just grab like a two liter or something of soda so everyone can have a little something to drink with it.
Cheese pizza is cool with everyone, right?

#58 User is offline   vulcran 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:17 AM

View PostLira, on 18 May 2011 - 04:31 PM, said:

Official schedule of meet-ups says the shoot is at the tree patch?

Also, you are still totally awesome for grabbing pizza for everyone. ;n; I will happily mooch a slice or two of cheese pizza. @_@ And then everyone can see that Worth does, in fact, eat. xD

I wanted to get pictures at the Code Geass shoot that's gonna be in the same location as us, only at 4pm, so uh... If you swing by when they're wrapping up, Ven and I might be cool with grabbing the pizzas with you? I just love actually seeing other fans IN PERSON and have been spending large percentages of my con time the past couple cons I've been at just hanging out with Hannafans.

I have NO IDEA if this will pan out, since I don't know the area and I don't know what would even be an acceptable bar for this... But I really want to drag Ven!Mont somewhere probably Saturday night as Luce!me so they can get drinkydrinks together. If anyone else is of drinking age and would want to tag along, that would be pretty rad. (Except I am a poor student, so I'd probably buy one drink on principle and then do my honest best to embarrass myself in public as Luce. Am I allowed to talk about getting drinks on here? :/ )

Pft. Long reply is long. My Lamont and I are going for drinks. XDb If you guys wanna tag along by all means I am cool with it.

ACEN IS ALMOST HERE. I will be driving on down tonight so hopefully I won't kill myself in the process. This is the first Acen I drive alone. >A>;

PS. My Head!Worth is totally up for self-love. =w= Only masochists do it best. NoeventhatjerkLamontcanpunchwhatab#tch-

PSS. CHEESE PIZZA SO I CAN EAT. I am pulling a worth and not eating this weekend. XD;

This post has been edited by vulcran: 19 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

2011 cosplays-

#59 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:24 AM

Vulcan you can call me if you need to for company. 83 I'll probably text you...Because I'll be there tonight. xD

#60 User is offline   Lira 

• Pip

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

Dude, Worth and Worth and Lamont and Lamont get drinks? NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Especially if it actually is their canon!selves and young!selves going together, because that is just hilarious. Plus you probably know where you'd want to go, which is waaaay more than I do.

That is how head!Worths should be. *nod*

Cheese pizza is great. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. ^^

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users