Anime Central Forums: I've been slacking here! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I've been slacking here! and i need to get active again! ANYONE WITH IDEAS?!

#1 User is offline   Goddess Astra 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 2935

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:05 AM

i dunno....i join forums of any kind, and i am active for a short time and then i just..fall off the face of the earth....

i mean, i DO have my Godson thread Seen here where i am trying to raise money for my turning 3 year old god son who has cancer...poor sweet child had to get his arm amputated..T_T...

and i check that A LOT because i am passionate about it plus, omg he is cute...

but how can i get re-active!!! and STAY active! there are SO many new members that i would love to get to know. I tried re-introduction threads in the past but meh...

Or maybe i feel i've just out grown Acen all together? maybe i feel that i need to hang out with a Mature crowd and even though i missed the last 2 acen's...i've seen the crowds there and oi...IT'S CALLED SOAP! LEARN TO USE IT! XD and noooo, your entire LIFE does NOT need to revolve around Naruto or bleach so much that it becomes srs business. goodness gracious XD some people take their anime WAAAAY to seriously. I mean, i do that with sailor moon sure, but i NEVER take it to the extent i see some of these Naruto fans...OR TWILIGHT FANS!

Kinda like that story i read of the twilight fangirl who got pissed off in chem class when someone said "calm down, it's JUST a book" and she threw acid in his eyes.

so like...umm...i need to get more active again. how? what threads are good threads to stick in...most of the ones i have subscribed are deeeeaaaaaaaad.

maybe i only started this thread because it is 2am and i am bored and i don't really have to sleep until 5am...

oh btw, plz2check out my godson thread...if not to donate, but JUST to see pictures of this CUTENESS!!! and his random shouts around the house of "FSK DAMN IT!"...which is SO hilarious because he is at that age where he says it with out knowing WHY it's bad words
OMG OMG OMG SAILOR MOON MANGA AND CODE NAME SAILOR V BEING RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER! O_____O
I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but at least I am a crayon!
Arts:
http://goddess-astra.deviantart.com/
Bloggings:
http://goddessastra.livejournal.com/ -

Ai to seegi no, seera fuku bishoujo senshi! SEERAAAA MUUUUUN! Tsuki ni kawatte! Oshoiki yo!

#2 User is offline   visualkei_star 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 10165

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:39 AM

View PostGoddess Astra, on 03 August 2010 - 01:05 AM, said:

goodness gracious XD some people take their anime WAAAAY to seriously. I mean, i do that with sailor moon sure, but i NEVER take it to the extent i see some of these Naruto fans...OR TWILIGHT FANS!

Kinda like that story i read of the twilight fangirl who got pissed off in chem class when someone said "calm down, it's JUST a book" and she threw acid in his eyes.

lol! stupid fangirls, being unable to tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

But yea, those narutards who get a headband from hottopic and then say they are a ninja are very annoying
Sadly it may be awhile till Yor and I show up at Acen, but we still love and miss you guys

♠ Kozi forever! ♠

#3 User is offline   Goddess Astra 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

View Postvisualkei_star, on 03 August 2010 - 02:39 AM, said:

lol! stupid fangirls, being unable to tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

But yea, those narutards who get a headband from hottopic and then say they are a ninja are very annoying

EXACTLY! and then they run around the mall trying to be all sneaky and hiding behind things. :shuriken: or...they are WAY to obnoxious and loud, running around screaming and laughing...It's like..it CAN'T be a good day at the mall/mitsuwa/anywhere else unless you go wearing catears, cat ears + tail, naruto headband, or full on cosplay.

ok, i don't mind those...just so long as you mind your business and not be annoying. you know what i mean? it makes me facepalm...because they make others like us shine in a bad light! other people who don't watch anime or have any idea about our "culture"...see these people acting all obnoxious and they think that EVERYONE who likes anime is like that!

prime example are my parents! They believe the stereotype and my mom has often made comments saying that my friends aren't doing anything with their lives because they watch anime...despite the fact that 1 friend is graduating with a graphics design degree, another is in film and animation, another friend works in down town chicago for some investment firm, and my bf is tech support for the distribution center of menards...

so, sometimes, when i tell people that i like anime...i can already see them pre-judging me as this spastic annoying narutard who acts like a 9 year old even though i am 25.

oops. sorry for the rant XD...i dunno why i rant..cuz the strange thing is, i used to BE an annoying spastic "otaku" when i was in high school and first 2 years of college...it makes me shudder >_<....but...reality has made me change....made me a different person.
OMG OMG OMG SAILOR MOON MANGA AND CODE NAME SAILOR V BEING RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER! O_____O
Arts:
Bloggings:

Ai to seegi no, seera fuku bishoujo senshi! SEERAAAA MUUUUUN! Tsuki ni kawatte! Oshoiki yo!

#4 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:01 PM

*rapes closest object with the next closest object's favorite object*
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#5 User is offline   Goddess Astra 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

View PostTekoMuto, on 03 August 2010 - 05:01 PM, said:

*rapes closest object with the next closest object's favorite object*

uhhh, wtf????? :thumbdown:
Arts:
Bloggings:

#6 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:34 PM

:balloons: bondage smiley orgy

:balloons: bondage smiley orgy
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#7 User is offline   LADY SAKURA 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18295

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:54 AM

OMG ITS YOU!!! gosh yeah i was wondering where you disappeared to but you did seem to be annoyed of this place and i can't blame you *hugs* sorry to hear about your GodSon but kids sure do have a way of staying in good spirits even when they are sick when us adults are breaking down
The Forum Seductress ^_~To be a Tekosexual you must first become one with the tentacles

Facebook Me
Check Art My Dev art page
AIM ME: dsbabygyrl2021

#8 User is offline   Goddess Astra 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:20 PM

View PostLADY SAKURA, on 09 August 2010 - 12:54 AM, said:

OMG ITS YOU!!! gosh yeah i was wondering where you disappeared to but you did seem to be annoyed of this place and i can't blame you *hugs* sorry to hear about your GodSon but kids sure do have a way of staying in good spirits even when they are sick when us adults are breaking down

wait whut? i've been gone so long i don't remember half of you
Arts:
Bloggings:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users