Anime Central Forums: Yor and VK may end up homeless soon - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Yor and VK may end up homeless soon

#31 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

View Postyor9790, on 28 July 2010 - 12:20 AM, said:

nice, more acen crap for your place, thats how i see my tax refund, when i was getting it, and could spare it for acen.

unfortunatly i had to set most of it aside for a car, some for bills and the rest was acen, which wasnt much
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#32 User is offline   visualkei_star 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 10165

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:25 AM

i don't care if I can't cosplay next year or get a badge, I just want to hanging around the hotel and then pass out on the couches again xD I think I did that each year I went to acen.
Sadly it may be awhile till Yor and I show up at Acen, but we still love and miss you guys

♠ Kozi forever! ♠

#33 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:26 AM

sounds like fun, im pretty sure im rooming with the same people last year and probably providing food again
My internship

#34 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 10188

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

View PostTiamat97, on 28 July 2010 - 12:26 AM, said:

sounds like fun, im pretty sure im rooming with the same people last year and probably providing food again

lol, fun, acen '09 is where i met VK, and now we are gonna get married!!
i'm back, for now anyway.

#35 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:23 AM

Do you have a written agreement on the terms of the living space? If not then honestly it was a set up from the beginning on who own the living area and who is responsible for what. Also who was the place under for renting? Those are a few things to think about which why the case might have been swayed one way over the other.

Anyways, good luck to the both of you.

#36 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:37 AM

View PostSongstressLenne, on 28 July 2010 - 08:23 AM, said:

Do you have a written agreement on the terms of the living space? If not then honestly it was a set up from the beginning on who own the living area and who is responsible for what. Also who was the place under for renting? Those are a few things to think about which why the case might have been swayed one way over the other.

Anyways, good luck to the both of you.

no written agreement, but the landlord knows we are living here, but not that the other two ppl are living here tho, as for who pays for what, the girl that pays all the bills does so with SSI, its her unemployed boyfriend thats lieing to the cops about us, and i dont think she has any clue about whats really going on, he is nothing more then a wanna be dictator and runs this place with with everyone but me and VK fearing him, so its no suprise that the others are playing along with him.

#37 User is offline   visualkei_star 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:39 AM

well it's not so much that I fear him, it's just I have to keep my mouth shut or he might threaten to kill me again or he'd call the cops on us again
Sadly it may be awhile till Yor and I show up at Acen, but we still love and miss you guys

♠ Kozi forever! ♠

#38 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:03 AM

View Postyor9790, on 28 July 2010 - 08:37 AM, said:

no written agreement, but the landlord knows we are living here, but not that the other two ppl are living here tho, as for who pays for what, the girl that pays all the bills does so with SSI, its her unemployed boyfriend thats lieing to the cops about us, and i dont think she has any clue about whats really going on, he is nothing more then a wanna be dictator and runs this place with with everyone but me and VK fearing him, so its no suprise that the others are playing along with him.

My guess is that they are claiming you are both squators. If they did and you have no proof of providing payments, a written agreement, or your names are not on any of the bills, then it's seriously against you both to provide any proof that, "hey we live here fair and square.".

Next time you make roomies with someone, make a written agreement if you aren't on the lease so this doesn't happen again.

#39 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

Just to let you guys know, if you make under a certain amount of money, you do not have to file for taxes.
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#40 User is offline   visualkei_star 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

View PostSongstressLenne, on 28 July 2010 - 09:03 AM, said:

My guess is that they are claiming you are both squators. If they did and you have no proof of providing payments, a written agreement, or your names are not on any of the bills, then it's seriously against you both to provide any proof that, "hey we live here fair and square.".

Next time you make roomies with someone, make a written agreement if you aren't on the lease so this doesn't happen again.

i think we were originally gonna have some sort of written statement but should have figured those idiots wouldn't do it or keep avoiding it.

♠ Kozi forever! ♠

#41 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:19 AM

View Postvisualkei_star, on 28 July 2010 - 10:17 AM, said:

i think we were originally gonna have some sort of written statement but should have figured those idiots wouldn't do it or keep avoiding it.

You have to stick to it next time. If you knew you were moving in with idiots you should have found a way to cover your butts. I know I am sounding scolding but it is for your best interests.

You cannot expect people to always be as forgiving, understanding, and trusting as you wish they would be.

#42 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:59 AM

View PostSuigetsu, on 28 July 2010 - 10:15 AM, said:

Just to let you guys know, if you make under a certain amount of money, you do not have to file for taxes.

yeah its under like 2000 i think, i remember in 07 i worked for walmart for a short amount of time and when it came to tax season i didnt make enough to need to file
My internship

#43 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

I completely agree with Songstresslenne with this one. When you move into an apt or a house, or dorm with someone, there needs to be rules and you need to know who your roomates are. A signed agreement, or your name on a lease, or something that proves that you are actually living there and putting money towards bills is imperative to save your butts if roomies have changes in hearts.

This is a learning experience, so don't think of it as all bad. Now you know how to correct this and prevent this from happening next time. I wish you luck with finding a new place to live. It is rough out there =(

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#44 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:37 AM

well can you guys stay at a motel or something
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#45 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

View Postfiregirl26, on 30 July 2010 - 09:37 AM, said:

well can you guys stay at a motel or something

That's true motels have weekly rates I believe.

#46 User is offline   visualkei_star 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

The only money we have is 40 bucks left in my checking account. There's nothing around here, not even a motel. I haven't received an email from my mom yet. I know she can take me but she avoids the reason why she doesn't want yor to stay. I'm going to fight her. I don't know how many of you know this but yor is the only things I have keeping me alive, without him, I might as well not exist.

♠ Kozi forever! ♠

#47 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

trust me, if i had the cash, and there was a motel 6 around here, i used to work for them, i would move uas into it with all due speed, but sadly the only thing around here is a drug infested, roach motel, it would be worse then living on the streets, besides, we have our heart set on moving back to lake or mchenry county

#48 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

Just keep trying to find a solution, that's all I can say.

#49 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

we are, but its getting harder and harder to find something, all the "emergency" housing sites have a 5-7 year waiting list, so much for "emergency"

#50 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

QUICK hitch hike down here theres more friendly people by me >___>
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#51 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

lol, i wont give the roommates, btw they just moved a 7th person in the 2 bedroom apt today, anything that is mine, my comp and even my catgirl maid outfit is coming with me when we move out of this apparent hostel.

#52 User is offline   LADY SAKURA 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18295

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:30 AM

:( gosh you two i hope you guys find somewhere to go ASAP!!
The Forum Seductress ^_~To be a Tekosexual you must first become one with the tentacles

Facebook Me
Check Art My Dev art page
AIM ME: dsbabygyrl2021

#53 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

just an update for all of you, even tho VK is sleepign atm, both very tired from the stress and the trip in the car, WE HAVE MOVED!!!!! we are with her mom, she finally offered to take us both, provided that i shave the face rug off of me lol, already done.

#54 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Good to know you two have a roof over your heads ^^

#55 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

thanks, its good to know that we are staying n a place that is clean, quiet and not being rules by some wanna-be gor master that is pron to violence when he doesnt get his way.

#56 User is offline   Emberlynn 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 50305

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

OMG a reference to 'Gor'!!! that's funny! (even in all of this stress -- find humor in that! It's been ages since someone mentioned Gor!)Be grateful you're out -- but put a but in the landlord's ear about the flophouse new occupants -- whether it's anonymous or not ... I guarantee you the lease specifies how many people are 'leased' to live there.

Or not -- revel in your stress free situation -- put it to good use!
I don't care if you ARE the chosen one, this adventure requires PANTS.

#57 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:33 AM

View PostEmberlynn, on 02 August 2010 - 08:40 PM, said:

but put a but in the landlord's ear about the flophouse new occupants -- whether it's anonymous or not ... I guarantee you the lease specifies how many people are 'leased' to live there.

rofl, i'll be talking to him later (bout to go to bed) to tell him we are out, and about the "wanna-be slave ring" that he is unwillingly participating in. its the last bit of "told you not to betray/lie to the cops about us,' vengeance. to quote Bender B. Rodriguez, "its gonna be fun on the bun!"

#58 User is offline   visualkei_star 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:47 AM

seriously? who would find gor interesting? Like I tried reading the books the whole roleplay is based on, but it got boring as soon as the men started acting like flaming homos around each other because they couldn't show emotions on earth or something retarded like that. Like the overall story isn't bad, like about there being a planet ruled by men or something like that...i.e. it's unique in it's own weird nature, but come on, when you're own life fails so bad that you start to pretend that a science fiction book is reality...that's pathetic. And this is coming from a person who can't watch a movie without already thinking of a fanfic 10min into the movie....well maybe those are two different things, but you know what i mean.

♠ Kozi forever! ♠

#59 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

when I get a basement, you may live there, but you will not pay with money >:3
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#60 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:19 PM

Landlords are terrible people.
I hope things turn out alright for you guys.
Keep us posted. :C

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users