Anime Central Forums: Yor and VK may end up homeless soon - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Yor and VK may end up homeless soon

#61 User is offline   chainedbyroses 

• Special Needs Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 11017

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:05 AM

Glad you guys have a roof over your heads! Hope everything all works out for the best for you both :3
Special Needs/ADA Staff 2014 | Thurs-Sun @ DESCC Registration Hall
• 2014 cosplay • || Marvel/Cap2: Natasha (hoodie, jacket) || Supernatural: Meg 2.0; Dean

""Why is 6 afraid of 7?" .....Well, I would suppose it's because 7 is a prime number, and prime numbers can be intimidating..." - Castiel

#62 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 10188

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:22 AM

lol teko, just what i expect from a tentical monster. and kii, hte landlord is a nice guy, its the ex-roomates that were not even able to call themselves human, and we are doing good now that we are back, but a bit hungey, i checked this forum before grabing any coffee :P
i'm back, for now anyway.

#63 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:32 PM

so howbout I go to live with them for awhile? I'll show them what an donut looks like after you stick a didgeridoo through one :3
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#64 User is offline   yor9790 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 10188

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

View PostTekoMuto, on 04 August 2010 - 06:32 PM, said:

so howbout I go to live with them for awhile? I'll show them what an donut looks like after you stick a didgeridoo through one :3

rofl, if it wasnt for the fact that their "wanna-be gor master" (mommas boy irl) is prone to voilence and loves to call the cops when ppl dont "obey" him, i would sen you there and really have some fun. but i'd rather be able to pounce a teko at acen, you know that when i find you i well, then ahve to aveng you, as well as most ppl on this forum comming with me to do that :P
i'm back, for now anyway.

#65 User is offline   visualkei_star 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 10165

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:39 AM

i found my future cosplay!

Yor saw me, but I was glued to my DS, playing Elebits and I so want to go as The Snow Queen sometime
Sadly it may be awhile till Yor and I show up at Acen, but we still love and miss you guys

♠ Kozi forever! ♠

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users