• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072
  • Location:Mississippi then New Jersey. Might make ACen 2018 :D

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

View PostSka, on 19 August 2010 - 10:26 AM, said:

Not a planet...one of the many satellites (moons) of Jupiter. @__@

>:3 reaaaally? which one?
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#32 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:26 AM

View PostTekoMuto, on 19 August 2010 - 10:54 AM, said:

>:3 reaaaally? which one?

Ganymede
ar lath ma vhenan

#33 User is offline   Neko_master_Luna 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 28689

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:02 AM

I used to have Comcast over a year ago. Aside from them jacking their prices up, (we knew it would happen, but they refused to let us switch to another roommates name, or even cancel & then sign up under their name) I can understand loosing specials after an allotted time, but there were also added fees for things we did not purchase. They changed a lot free items to pay only, The cable would go out for no reason, some paid for channels became blocked for no reason & they would have to trouble shoot it for an hour to fix. Some free movies were listed multiple items & would not work all the way through. Their customer service people for the most part were rude, only a handful were pleasant. They wanted over $200 just to install for a TV & internet once we moved. It was cheaper at our old place with 4 TV hook ups & one internet. I have seen people getting financially raped with things they have to buy to get their services. I remember when HD was free. As for why I don't watch my shows online now, I have yet to find a site that has the latest & full episodes that actually work or do not charge for them. Plus not having cable for over a year now, I have the slightly lame Cricket, witch means it could take 10 or more minutes to load an episode. So if some one has a goos suggestion of where I can watch those shows, it would be much welcomed.
Currently writing a book.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users