• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

HELLSING 2011

#61 User is offline   MeliTza 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60320

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

Sadly, I won't be making it into Chicago until 4pm on Friday, so I'll be missing the shoot... Me and my crew were the Wild Geese last year. This year, we have a Schroe, a Pip, an Anderson, and I'm a chibi (fat lol) Seras with a slew of Puppycard pushies.

That said, even though we won't make it to the shoot, we'll be dressed for both of my Hellsing panels. Friday evening at 10pm is "Hellsing Behind the Blood", and Saturday evening at 11pm is "Hellsing Hentai After Dark". We'd love to get pictures OF and WITH any other Hellsingers who show up! :)

Hellsing: Behind the Blood
Hellsing Hentai After Dark
How to Con, Corral & Convert your friends into a Steampunk Crew
Anime Captions Against Humanity

#62 User is offline   Mecha_Shadow 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5680

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

View PostMeliTza, on 18 May 2011 - 07:14 AM, said:

Sadly, I won't be making it into Chicago until 4pm on Friday, so I'll be missing the shoot... Me and my crew were the Wild Geese last year. This year, we have a Schroe, a Pip, an Anderson, and I'm a chibi (fat lol) Seras with a slew of Puppycard pushies.

That said, even though we won't make it to the shoot, we'll be dressed for both of my Hellsing panels. Friday evening at 10pm is "Hellsing Behind the Blood", and Saturday evening at 11pm is "Hellsing Hentai After Dark". We'd love to get pictures OF and WITH any other Hellsingers who show up! :)

Aww, sorry to hear you guys will miss the shoot! I'll try and come to your panel on Saturday night, Friday I'll be at AnimeHELL/Midnight Madness XD Would love to get a pic with ya, since I'm coming back with my Alupuppy/Hellhound this year X3
Cosplay plans for 2014:
Mega Evolution Absol
Fat blood elf warlock returns!

#63 User is offline   Aeros 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11248

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the shoot due to shenanigans with our room.

Anyway, I saw a few of y'all before the gathering and around the Con, so props to the awesome cosplays out there. Hopefully next year I'll be there to support the hired goons, erm I mean cannon fodder, erm....
Reedus Jonah, Fairy Tail (Original and Timeskip).
Mikhail Victor, Resident Evil 3.

#64 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58966

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:17 AM

Soooo, I had so much fun at the shoot meeting the rest of the 5 Seras's that were there (including me)! everyone was great, and I hope to be there again next year again as Yellow Seras :lol:

There are tuns of pics of all of us up on FB already!
Artangel85's 2015 Cosplay List:
Painted Lady Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Team Flare Aliana (Pokemon X & Y)
Sophie Hatter (Young)(Howls Moving Castle)
Seras Victoria OVA Yellow (Hellsing)

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users