Anime Central Forums: Eiffel 65 Returns! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Eiffel 65 Returns! The Kings of Electronica are back in action!

#1 User is online   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

For those who do not recall who Eiffel 65 is, they are the group who sings the songs "Too Much Heaven" "Move Your Body" and the infamous "Blue da ba de da ba die" song in the 90s. They stopped producing and perfomirng when their DJ Gabry Ponte left the group, and the singer Jeffery Jey (AKA Gianfranco Randone) and Maury (Maurizio) Lobina made their new group Bloom 06 who released 4 albums and quite a few singles. BUT NOW THEYRE BACK! EIFFEL 65 has returned, it's on www.eiffel65.com and on Bloom 06's website www.bloom06.com. Whoot! They are producing 4 new songs now.... but any one else excited to hear their new stuff? I've been a die hard fan since they debuted, but any other E65 fans on here? :D They do sing about Playstation!!!! Playstation song, My Console

Give it up for the Kings of Electronica and the bringing up of modern dance music in America!!!! :D
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#2 User is offline   Floobersman 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 45609

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

OMG this makes my cry of joy!!!! I remember having the Europop album and I could not stop listening to it. And "Blue" (even though I loved the song) always creeped my out because I thought there was a hidden message that said "If I was green I would die" which for some reason freaked me out...
My Anime/Manga List
http://myanimelist.n...ist/Floobersman
If you like Rocket Japanese the online Japanese course then join my Facebook group: http://www.facebook....90673989?v=wall

#3 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

Kewl...I've always liked Eiffel 65.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Blue is Rei's song"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#4 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

YEAY!!!! I love that group! I prefer their Italian music over the English though, but it's all good! ^.^
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#5 User is offline   fotaku07 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29213

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:50 PM

That is so awesome! Thanks for the heads up. :)

I remember a several years back finding their 2nd cd at the Dollar Store it was depressing that it was so unloved it ended up there but then again I was so happy I could get it for so cheap. :P

#6 User is online   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

View PostSka_Toranpetta, on 02 July 2010 - 03:11 PM, said:

YEAY!!!! I love that group! I prefer their Italian music over the English though, but it's all good! ^.^

I agree with you there. I looooove the song Sopra un Palco per tutto il Mondo (On a stage for the whole world) it's so great and I love the words to it. ^_^ They said that Bloom 06 will be on hold for awhile, but if they perform live Gabry Ponte could be absent for a few--since he also has his solo career to look after as well. I'm not sure what their songs will be, but they are definitely in production and hopefully an album in the near future. ^_^
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#7 User is offline   Aizen_sama 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 57905

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

Sweet, i wondered what happened to the group after their first tracks were released in the states, they just dropped off the face of music as Eifel65.
Always up for conversation about anime's, so send me a Pm anytime, or a message on Facebook.
X-Box Gamertag- Killerray287

2010 Cosplay- TYL Yamamoto Takeshi (KHR) 100%
2011 Cosplay- Itachi Uchiha 100%
2012 Cosplay- Up in the Air

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users