• This topic is locked

Art Show Checks When? How Much?

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:40 PM

I keep getting emails pertaining to this issue so I am going to answer them all here, instead of sending out the same email a dozen times ;-).

1. When will they be mailed out?
They have already been sent out.

2. How much will I get?
You will have a detailed receipt that shows what items were sold, how much each item sold for, and it will show you how much the check is (that was sent with the receipt), and the 10% commission fee.

3. I think you didn't include the total amount that is due to me...
We did, if you believe that you did not receive the complete amount, then the particular piece was not paid for.

3a. My piece was sold, but if they didn't come pay for it why didn't you call me?
We did, and you either refused to answer or refused to pick-up the piece.

3b. What has become of my piece then?
As stated in the contract you signed, the physical art work is now property of Anime Central

4. What do I do if the check amount is different from the check amount?
It shouldn't be, but if it is please scan in both the check and the receipt and email them to artshow (AT) acen.org and we will handle the issue accordingly, provided there was an error.

5. I have a question not mentioned here...
Email artshow (at) acen.org with said question.

This post has been edited by Voltaire30: 15 July 2010 - 09:13 AM
Reason for edit: Updated Info

Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users